New Heroes: Kitsune and Wolfskin

Anacybele

20 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I am honestly pretty mad about this. I understand that beasts are the new shiny thing, but they already set a precedent for demoting one. If they really wanted to declare beasts off limits, they shouldn't have demoted Reyson and given us reason to expect beast demotions in general (obviously I am glad they did, it's just the principle that's stupid). With how terrible the drop rate has been, the pool has never been in worse shape. This combined with the previous demotion just makes Intsys look cartoonishly greedy. I am seriously considering sending them feedback in my garbled Japanese, and hope something gets through. Seriously, this is one of the most egregiously bad moves they've done in a while.

In all honesty, they say they listen to feedback, but I don't think they do. But I feel like people should do it for this. No demotes is a bad thing and it makes them look really bad. 

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

I am honestly pretty mad about this. I understand that beasts are the new shiny thing, but they already set a precedent for demoting one. If they really wanted to declare beasts off limits, they shouldn't have demoted Reyson and given us reason to expect beast demotions in general (obviously I am glad they did, it's just the principle that's stupid). With how terrible the drop rate has been, the pool has never been in worse shape. This combined with the previous demotion just makes Intsys look cartoonishly greedy. I am seriously considering sending them feedback in my garbled Japanese, and hope something gets through. Seriously, this is one of the most egregiously bad moves they've done in a while.

I'm irritated by how exclusive beast units are. 10 beasts are in the game and 7 are 5* locked and another 2 are GHB so they're competing for your grails if you want to merge them. Even with dragon emblem, they had 4 dragon dragon units at low rarity since launch with all colors covered. With beasts we have 2 blues and a green (who is a dancer so you can't really use him as a green combat unit) available to everyone and everything else is premium. I know we've only had two beast banners but this is ridiculous. Beasts are meant to be played with other beasts so you're looking at an expensive team unless you add in dragons, but then they don't share class buffs. They could have at least given us Velouria. She has a good stat spread but her BST is going to become the new infantry standard anyway and her kit is unimpressive.

43 minutes ago, Nowi's Husband said:

As for colorless, probably a nobody like Kyza as a demotion on a future Laguz banner.

Bold of you to assume a nobody like Kyza will even get in. They’ll probably just grab Ranulf, give him meh stats and a generic kit with one semi-desirable skill, and give him out as a GHB or TT colorless beast instead of a banner unit because IS loves doing that to popular males.

2 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

I'm irritated by how exclusive beast units are. 10 beasts are in the game and 7 are 5* locked and another 2 are GHB so they're competing for your grails if you want to merge them. Even with dragon emblem, they had 4 dragon dragon units at low rarity since launch with all colors covered. With beasts we have 2 blues and a green (who is a dancer so you can't really use him as a green combat unit) available to everyone and everything else is premium. I know we've only had two beast banners but this is ridiculous. Beasts are meant to be played with other beasts so you're looking at an expensive team unless you add in dragons, but then they don't share class buffs. They could have at least given us Velouria. She has a good stat spread but her BST is going to become the new infantry standard anyway and her kit is unimpressive.

Why did they have to deviate from the 2 *5 2 4-5* formula, other than greed? Although it would've been better actually had they done 2 *5, 1 *4-5, and 1 *3, which would've made the inversion of 4* and 3* rates unnecessary. Or, they could've just slipped some not-popular characters in as 3*s, how much would the extra work hurt their bottom line?

Aww maaaaan I had really assumed Kaden would demote and was happy that I might get him while pulling for Sue. But no demotes at all is just ouch, especially with beasts being so rare still and you basically being forced to make a full beasts team with how their transformation works. Kaden being the demote would've been bad enough with the only easy to get ones being green and blue, so don't see why they couldn't have done at least just that *sigh*. Am sending feedback about this too.

So, last night; with my last 5 orbs, on a random “what the hell” whim, when the banner had less than like 4 hours left...

...I got Velouria. And I couldn’t be happier with her. She’s awesome, especially with the skills she got from Nailah. I wiped the floor with arena with her, secured my place in tier 19... she’s great. I was hoping for Keaton too, but I got my favorite pick, and one of my original Conquest MVPs and my original conquest daughter, so I’m happy.

And she’s +Atk too! And she isn’t even -Spd!

Edited by Alastor15243

On 3/8/2019 at 6:57 AM, NegativeExponents- said:

Bold of you to assume a nobody like Kyza will even get in. They’ll probably just grab Ranulf, give him meh stats and a generic kit with one semi-desirable skill, and give him out as a GHB or TT colorless beast instead of a banner unit because IS loves doing that to popular males.

Would love that outcome, Ranulf is one of my favorite beasts so to get him for free would be lovely.

33 minutes ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Would love that outcome, Ranulf is one of my favorite beasts so to get him for free would be lovely.

I actually wouldn’t mind it either only if he ends up on the same level as BK or Naesala which are some F2P gods.