Have you tried rapidly tapping Heroes' sprites in the Catalog of Heroes?

XRay

Have you tried rapidly tapping Heroes' sprites in the Catalog of Heroes?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Have you tried rapidly tapping Heroes' sprites in the Catalog of Heroes before reading this topic?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you replied "No" to the first question, did reading this topic made you try it out?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A
  3. 3. Do you like this feature?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neutral

I was just going to say don't try this on female characters in public if you're playing the Japanese version and then someone posts a video. 

The guys are fine though. 

@XRay Can you add a neutral option for question 3?

Edited by Flying Shogi

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I mean, yeah.

the best part about this is that I think I hear her yelling "stop!" in Japanese or a corruption of the word anyway. I mean I've seen enough hentai to have an idea of what that word is when I hear it. Don't judge me.

3 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

the best part about this is that I think I hear her yelling "stop!" in Japanese or a corruption of the word anyway. I mean I've seen enough hentai to have an idea of what that word is when I hear it. Don't judge me.

She's saying "No!", basically, which could mean "Stop". It's uh. Yeah. Bride Lyn is particularly odd among the Lyns.

@indigocean In case you haven't been told yet, you can still listen to normal attacking lines for manaketes and beasts by continuing to tap at a medium tempo after they say a Special line. Don't go too fast or you'll get the damaged lines instead, of course.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

She's saying "No!", basically, which could mean "Stop". It's uh. Yeah. Bride Lyn is particularly odd among the Lyns.

oh ok my knowledge on the japanese language is very rough so apologies. Still though god damnit

Also @GrandeRampel I did with Gunthra and uh.... uhhhhh......I have no words. I dunno what the hell kind of direction that VA was given but jesus. For the love of grima that is the sound of girl who is having a "fun" time.

Edited by Ottservia

3 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Can you add a neutral option for question 3?

It is up there now, so you can change your vote if you wish.

10 hours ago, XRay said:

Some characters unfortunately do not work though; I tried rapidly tapping Leanne and Reyson, but they do not make any fun noises.

7 hours ago, Ottservia said:

It's a shame you can't really do it with form changers though.

I think I finally figured it out. To get Leanna, Reyson, and other transformers to make fun noises, you have to long tap them so they transform, and then you can rapidly tap them to have them make fun noises.

8 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I mean, yeah.

That was extremely stimulating...

Edited by XRay

51 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Now my +10 Caeda has a new purpose. XD

I was going to comment that Caeda and Deirdre sound like they're getting impaled by Marth's "Falchion" and Sigurd's "Tyrfing", respectively, but I didn't for some reason.

27 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I was going to comment that Caeda and Deirdre sound like they're getting impaled by Marth's "Falchion" and Sigurd's "Tyrfing", respectively, but I didn't for some reason.

I'm pretty sure for a lot of women it's very suggestive. Loki for example...

2 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

She sounds constipated to me.

She said "Ouh!" and "Ah!". Maybe it depends on our perspective. Brave Lucina though... one voice line is literally sound like she moans.

Omg, if you want a funny one, try Valentine Titania. One of her voice lines literally doesn't sound like her at all.

1 hour ago, Nym said:

She said "Ouh!" and "Ah!". Maybe it depends on our perspective. Brave Lucina though... one voice line is literally sound like she moans.

Omg, if you want a funny one, try Valentine Titania. One of her voice lines literally doesn't sound like her at all.

Yeah, one of them sounded like a dude getting punched in the gut.

Adrift Camilla sounds like she's from a hentai, though.

so, I tried gunnthra and I am satisfied with the result, I admit, these were not intended to be played one after the other.

for some amusement go for V!lilina, linus is pretty funny, L!ephriam is also a good one, as is lute, amelia is... something, as for mist, throw in an oniichan after after the second grunt and we are in business.

I changed the language to Japanese to hear what they sound like. I think I prefer the Japanese version. Their voices sounds so much more "fun."

On 2/19/2019 at 1:08 PM, Nym said:

Brave Lucina though... one voice line is literally sound like she moans.

Don't know which language you're playing in but all of Lucina's lines except Marth sound weird to me in the Japanese version; as in, you can tell someone is voicing her lines instead of actually sounding like a character, if that makes sense. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

8 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Don't know which language you're playing but all of Lucina's lines except for Marth sound weird to me in the Japanese version; as in, you can tell someone is voicing her lines instead of actually sounding like a character, if that makes sense. 

It's in English but Japenese might be something else.