Deku's Intro II: Elibean Boogaloo

TriforceP

Technically I made one of these like two and a half years ago, but I haven't exactly been active on this site. I intend to start doing so about now, however. So please allow me to introduce myself

... Again

Hi, I'm DekuNut, but I respond to most anything that is obviously aimed at me. I started FE in late 2016 with Blazing Blade, and have since beat that (both Eliwood and Hector modes) and the entire Archanea Remake Trilogy. I'm currently working my way through Roy Emblem with Sacred Stones as a side project when Binding Blade is being too annoying. Heroes as well, obviously. I'm also helping with a translation for New Mystery, which I'm excited to be starting up on soon. 

Outside Fire Emblem, in case you couldn't guess from the avatar and name, I also love Sonic and Zelda. I also love Pokemon (I'm a mod on the Nuzlocke subreddit, which is a gametype I imagine to be prevalent among FE players). As a whole, most of those "Golden Age" franchises have a soft spot in my heart... even if I didn't start gaming until the GBA. 

Favorite lord is Hector, favorite character is Legion (he's my Heroes Commander), favorite game is FE7, though I keep flip flopping between that and Echoes. 

Nice to meet you all, hope to see you around!

Edited by TriforceP