Curious question about Fire emblem Bloodline

Spectius Impretius

hello everyone, i the newcomer to say at least, so i discover this website after browsing the custom animation for fire emblem in youtube, i learn that there is actual fan made games here, so i download some and play them, it very fun honestly and quite enjoyable but then i discover fire emblem bloodline, i was in awe and shock to see such powerful work, so i came here wishing to download it only to discover the file is unavailable and the post is quite old honestly. so i like to ask what happen to it honestly and does anyone have file for it, i don't mind if it an older model, i wish to have fun playing it

I think Bloodlines is pretty much dead now.  Somebody might have the patch for it, but I'm not sure.

At any rate, if you're here for fangames, please check out the one I'm working on in SRPG Studio, Sanctaea Chronicles.  It's already halfway done after only about 5-6 months of work.  You can find the link to it in my description.

Alternatively, if you'd like to play something that's actually finished, I hear Order of the Crimson Arm is pretty good.

14 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I think Bloodlines is pretty much dead now.  Somebody might have the patch for it, but I'm not sure.

At any rate, if you're here for fangames, please check out the one I'm working on in SRPG Studio, Sanctaea Chronicles.  It's already halfway done after only about 5-6 months of work.  You can find the link to it in my description.

Alternatively, if you'd like to play something that's actually finished, I hear Order of the Crimson Arm is pretty good.

a great shame to hear about that tho i do desire for the patch as the game is truly too great to just fade into nothingness but thank you for the info
also i have check sanctaea chronicles, it look different from the unsual fire emblem but it does look interesting, so i will check it out and i like to say good luck on your work