A new member has arrived

JaphethMario21st

Hello, my name is JaphethMario21st.

Last year, I've become a fan of Fire Emblem, starting off with Fire Emblem: Binding Blade.

And currently I have five FE games beaten, or at least beaten the last chapters. And those are Binding Blade, Sacred Stones, Awakening, Blazing Sword, and Echoes. Currently I am playing Path of Radiance. 

I've been lurking around this website, downloading custom animations, since for some reason, this newbie wants to create a hack of his own. But it's time I create an account, so I can interact with people, get to ask questions, etc. 

So anyways, thanks for reading and I look forward for the future.

Welcome to the forums!

If you're looking to make your own fangame and haven't devoted too much time to learning how to hack yet, I would recommend using SRPG Studio to make your game.  It's not very pretty (and it costs $60), but it's highly flexible, allowing you to put in as many custom classes and weapon types as you want.

11 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Welcome to the forums!

If you're looking to make your own fangame and haven't devoted too much time to learning how to hack yet, I would recommend using SRPG Studio to make your game.  It's not very pretty (and it costs $60), but it's highly flexible, allowing you to put in as many custom classes and weapon types as you want.

Thanks, Von. Actually I am devoted to learn about hacking. I've learned how patches work, how events work, how to create new classes, etc. But thanks for the offer.

8 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest,JaphethMario21st!

You started FE last year? What got you into trying it out?

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the comment, Ycine.

Well originally Fire Emblem is supposed to be side-game. I was supposed to finished Mother 3, but then I got stuck and don't feel like grinding levels, so I decided to play Fire Emblem for an hour. And for some reason, my hands just continued playing Fire Emblem. Eventually, I realize that I finished Lyn mode and started Eliwood's side of the story. 

Plus, I played Jeanne D' Arc on the PSP, so there's another reason why I'm attached to the series.

14 minutes ago, JaphethMario21st said:

Thanks, Von. Actually I am devoted to learn about hacking. I've learned how patches work, how events work, how to create new classes, etc. But thanks for the offer.

Okay, then.  Good luck!

I have heard good things about FEBuilder, though I haven't tried it myself.

Oh lol Lowen's hair on Kent looks so funny XD. Hello,m have a nice time here. But how is it that Binding Blade became your first FE and not Blazing Blade? did you mix them up?

6 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Okay, then.  Good luck!

I have heard good things about FEBuilder, though I haven't tried it myself.

As someone who currently uses FEBuilder, I do recommend it. It's more fun than using the nightmare tools, that's for sure, since FEBuilder has a much better interface and feels less "raw" compared to Nightmare

Edited by DiogoJorge

11 hours ago, Critical Sniper said:

Oh lol Lowen's hair on Kent looks so funny XD. Hello,m have a nice time here. But how is it that Binding Blade became your first FE and not Blazing Blade? did you mix them up?

I always get Blazing Sword and Binding Blade, mixed up. Because of Roy's personal weapon has fire effects.

Why they didn't call that Blazing Sword, that would make a bit of sense.

And thanks for the message, Critical Sniper as well as the comment of my profile,.

5 hours ago, DiogoJorge said:

As someone who currently uses FEBuilder, I do recommend it. It's more fun than using the nightmare tools, that's for sure, since FEBuilder has a much better interface and feels less "raw" compared to Nightmare

I agree, FEBuilder is better and it's user-friendly. Well at least for me

15 hours ago, JaphethMario21st said:

Well originally Fire Emblem is supposed to be side-game. I was supposed to finished Mother 3, but then I got stuck and don't feel like grinding levels, so I decided to play Fire Emblem for an hour. And for some reason, my hands just continued playing Fire Emblem. Eventually, I realize that I finished Lyn mode and started Eliwood's side of the story. 

The infamous "I don't know what happend but I played 8 hours straight". It happend to me too. Glad that you enjoyed the game.

6 hours ago, JaphethMario21st said:

Why they didn't call that Blazing Sword, that would make a bit of sense.

Because canonically it binds away or selas the dark in Idoun's soul or something like that, the FE7 sword is just WOWzers big and stronk!