February Legendary Hero Leaked?

Gregster101

If this means the BB banner will have zero alts I am all for it.  This also means I can skip the banner if true, so another good point for me.

Just now, EricaofRenais said:

If this means the BB banner will have zero alts I am all for it.  This also means I can skip the banner if true, so another good point for me.

Yeah that's what makes me most happy about this, cuz it most likely means there won't be any alts on the FE6 banner. I really want Gonzales and Miledy

1 minute ago, Gregster101 said:

Yeah that's what makes me most happy about this, cuz it most likely means there won't be any alts on the FE6 banner. I really want Gonzales and Miledy

I am the person who voted every day in CYL 3 for Elphin, so I want all the spots on the banner to have new heroes.

Really now? I'm not even that surprised that Roy is gonna be a Legendary Hero, considering he's, you know, Our Boy, but this was leaked in the stupidest way possible.

Game companies really need to be a little better at secret keeping, or at least not let the info come out til it needs coming out.

I dunno why anyone's worried about alts. I mean, we barely have any Binding Blade characters, there's really not anyone besides Roy and maybe Lilina or daddy Hector/Eliwood who'd possibly receive an alt.

Edited by Xenomata

I hope he isn't a cavalry or infantry sword as I have plenty of those, but I don't see him either as a flier or an armor sword. I want him however to be a sword as the Binding blade deserves a broken alt to be reminiscent of its BB version. Also that means that the BB banner is going to be full of new heroes most likely (four new heroes a GHB and Iddun as mythic, thought she could be in the banner itself.

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Really now? I'm not even that surprised that Roy is gonna be a Legendary Hero, considering he's, you know, Our Boy, but this was leaked in the stupidest way possible.

Game companies really need to be a little better at secret keeping, or at least not let the info come out til it needs coming out.

I dunno why anyone's worried about alts. I mean, we barely have any Binding Blade characters, there's really not anyone besides Roy and maybe Lilina or daddy Hector/Eliwood who'd possibly receive an alt.

Need I remind you that when Thracia 776 finally got a banner, two of the 4 new characters on the banner were alts of characters already in the game? That's why most of us were worried

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

pretty much this

now i have another roy to try and merge to +10 oh joy

i'm doing so well so far

image.thumb.png.216840c52efeab4fd366b63f0f5d3aaf.png

1. @Gregster101 If you post a video (that isn't gameplay, like a map clear), please at least post the information that the video covers in words for the people who don't have the time or don't have the ability to watch the video.

2. Johann beat you to the punch by a few hours, so let's just discuss this there.