Create-A-Broken-Skill: How Far Can You Push It?

MilodicMellodi

C Passive: Guard Stance

If unit is adjacent to an ally in combat, ally takes 50% less damage from all attacks. After combat, unit is inflicted with 50% of the removed damage.

A Passive: Rebellion

If units HP is less than 75%, grants +7 Atk/Spd/Def/Res and removes negative status ailments (Such as Panic or Gravity) at start of units turn.

Edited by Xenomata

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superiority Complex
A Passive
Effect: If unit and foe are of the same movement type (Infantry, Armor, Flier, Armor) and have less than 100% HP, unit gains Atk/Spd/Def/Res equal to foe's bonuses during combat. Each stat is calculated independently.
Inheritance: Anyone (there's no reason why single-tier passives must be made uninheritable, only that they currently are made that way)

Edited by MilodicMellodi

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

If unit is adjacent to an ally in combat, ally takes 50% less damage from all attacks. After combat, unit is inflicted with 50% of the removed damage

This is a good one. I would reduce the 50% to 30% to make it more viable, since the 30% reduction is the same of defensive terrain. This would be Spur Defensive Terrain.

Obscured Wings
B Passive
Effect: If unit initiates combat on a non-Plain tile, reverses foe's "effective against fliers" bonuses and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
Inheritance: Flier only
Details: If the unit initiates combat on a non-Plain tile, any foe that normally does more damage against them instead does less damage, and also grants the unit Brash Assault in this battle. Pretty much Cancel Affinity with Brash Assault, based around a movement type rather than weapon colors.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

Okay, another really random idea. This one is for weapons, specifically the weapon forge.
What if they allowed for you to sacrifice units/books like normal with Inheritance, but onto weapons instead of the units? I'd say that under the low likelihood of them doing that, they'd do it on Silver-grade non-effect weapons (Silver Sword, Silver Axe, Silver Bow, etc). You could inherit as many skills as you'd like onto the weapon, but you can only use 1 skill on the weapon at a time. Of course, inheritance restrictions still apply. A Green Bow user would be able to put Triangle Adept on their weapon, while a Gray Bow user wouldn't. An Infantry Lance would be able to put Bonus Doubler on their weapon, while a Cavalry Lance wouldn't. Stuff like that.

Imagine these:
Silver Bow with Distant Def (letting one go up to Distant Def 9), Silver Sword with Desperation (essentially giving anyone an unrefined Sol Katti), Fenrir with Triangle Adept (giving Sophia a choice between anti-colorless with Eternal Tome or anti-green with this weapon), Flametongue with Death Blow 4 (letting Dragon units potentially reach Death Blow 8, or Death Blow 11 or 12 when the seal comes out). The possibilities are (mostly) endless.

4 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Fenrir with Triangle Adept (giving Sophia a choice between anti-colorless with Eternal Tome or anti-green with this weapon),

Fenrir with Close Counter or Steady Stance 4 is where it's at so you can put the other skill in the A slot, which frees up the B slot for Null C-Disrupt instead of Guard.

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

If unit is adjacent to an ally in combat, ally takes 50% less damage from all attacks. After combat, unit is inflicted with 50% of the removed damage

Description is muddling the terminology a bit. I'm guessing this is meant to be like spur defense, instead the way it's phrased now says that when the unit is in combat, allies receive less damage which doesn't really make sense as you can't have two combats going on at the same time. Should say something more along the lines of, "Adjacent allies take 50% less damage from all attacks, during combat. After an adjacent ally is attacked, unit is inflicted with 50% of the removed damage."

54 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Description is muddling the terminology a bit. I'm guessing this is meant to be like spur defense, instead the way it's phrased now says that when the unit is in combat, allies receive less damage which doesn't really make sense as you can't have two combats going on at the same time. Should say something more along the lines of, "Adjacent allies take 50% less damage from all attacks, during combat. After an adjacent ally is attacked, unit is inflicted with 50% of the removed damage."

...what?

If unit is adjacent to an ally in combat, ally takes 50% less damage from all attacks. After combat, unit is inflicted with 50% of the removed damage. What makes that sound like the skill holder needs to be in combat?

Plus now that I'm looking again, the description does need to be changed to something else, because I had something WAY different in mind.

Adjacent allies receive 30% less damage from all attacks. After allies combat, unit receives 50% of removed damage.

On suggestion of @Diovani Bressan, the 30% seems more reasonable, though I imagine it more as the damage reduction of Pavise/Aegis, Urvan and other weapons, or Deflect seals, rather than a percentage increase to Def/Res like Defensive terrain is.

Dizzy Ploy 3: At start of turn, inflicts status on foes in cardinal directions with HP < unit's HP preventing them from using Assist skills through their next actions.

I think it's important to have ways to mess with faraway dancers, especially since the release of Legendary Azura. A status that can be inflicted at long range seems like it'd work.

My original idea was to make a status that would prevent being danced, but that doesn't work well with how Heroes negative statuses typically end at the end of the affected unit's next turn. Then I realized I could just have it disable the dancer instead.

An idea I had quite some time ago (in a topic made long before this) was something akin to a Passive Forge. Not unlike the Dark Passive idea in this topic, but also different as the Passive doesn't just become more powerful but also changes in a way. Instead of the Dark Passive being like a Rally becoming Rally Up, the Passive Forge idea is more like transforming Hone Atk into Human Virtue — rather, instead of just powering up a Passive to fit a better role for any unit that can inherit it, the Passive Forge would power up a Passive into an exclusive skill for a specific unit's playstyle. For example:

Conqueror's Might
A Passive
Effect: Neutralizes "effective against cavalry" bonuses. If unit is attacked by a foe who is within 2 spaces of another foe, unit can counterattack regardless of distance.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Walhart, upgrade of Grani's Shield
Detail: Combos well with his weapon's effect when Walhart is surrounded by more enemies than allies, giving him the Distant Counter effect he had in Awakening (albeit as 2 range, rather than 3, since no unit in the game can or probably will ever have a 3-range weapon) while keeping the Grani's Shield protection that came from his Conquest skill.

Scendscale
B Passive
Effect: If unit initiates combat, no follow-up occurs, and if foe's range = 1, foe cannot counterattack. If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, neutralizes bonuses to foe's Def during combat.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Alm, upgrade of Windsweep 3
Detail: Essentially Windsweep 3, but transfers the Spd requirement from the Counterattack Prevention effect to a new Bonus Neutralization effect, which means that he'll always be able to prevent his melee foes from counterattacking regardless of his Spd. Considering how powerful Scendscale is in SoV, I thought it was fitting that the Spd requirement be put onto that since his Spd is a bit on the low side and therefore makes it harder to use (and also considering the huge HP cost of using it in SoV, the inability to consistently spam it willy-nilly fits here).

Fierce Rival
C Passive
Effect: Inflicts Atk/Spd -5 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn. If an ally Flier is attacked while adjacent to unit, neutralizes "effective against fliers" bonuses of foe during combat.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Selena, upgrade of Threaten Spd
Detail: Sorta tried to make her just as capable in battle in comparison to Fates with the original Personal Skill...kinda hard when you're trying to upgrade a shitty skill and crits don't exist in FEH. So I turned it into Threaten Atk/Spd 3 and added an EP-only Iote's Shield Spur effect, which helps her protect Camilla or another Flier ally. So, she debuffs the foe's offensive stats on PP, and protects adjacent Fliers on EP. I think it'd work very well for her, as protecting her Flier allies practically ensures that most Armored foes will find it incredibly hard to get away or near her without suffering.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

7 hours ago, Xenomata said:

...what?

If unit is adjacent to an ally in combat, ally takes 50% less damage from all attacks. After combat, unit is inflicted with 50% of the removed damage. What makes that sound like the skill holder needs to be in combat?

Plus now that I'm looking again, the description does need to be changed to something else, because I had something WAY different in mind.

Adjacent allies receive 30% less damage from all attacks. After allies combat, unit receives 50% of removed damage.

On suggestion of @Diovani Bressan, the 30% seems more reasonable, though I imagine it more as the damage reduction of Pavise/Aegis, Urvan and other weapons, or Deflect seals, rather than a percentage increase to Def/Res like Defensive terrain is.

"If unit is adjacent to an ally in combat" in that clause the in combat can only refer to the unit as being in combat, given the way Heroes traditionally phrases things at least. Or to rephrase, the sentence is the equivalent to saying "If unit is in combat while adjacent to an ally".

Disperse Atk (+)
Assist
Effect: Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1). Inflicts Atk -4/6 to an adjacent ally through its next action. Grants Atk+4/6 to unit and grants unit another action.
Details: Essentially a Rally version of Future Vision that makes Harsh Command useful again. I'm not sure if I'd want it as a Disperse Up skill yet, so I just went with normal and +; however, I might later make some dual Disperse skills. The difference between this and Rally skills, apart from the ally-debuffing, is that it grants the unit another action and therefore lets the unit take advantage of it on the same turn. Due to this, Bladetome users — Player Phase Bladetome users especially — would gain the most benefit as they'd gain another 6 damage from it without needing heavy Sing/Dance support. With Bonus Doubler, they'd also gain another 6 Atk.
Its drawback is the Special trigger count increase, which prevents Galeforce users from abusing it. Its other "drawback" is the debuff it places on the ally, making penalty nullification/reversal skills (Harsh Command, Restore+, etc) necessary. Making a Singer/Dancer the target of this is probably the most optimal option, as the unit effectively has 3 actions per turn and the Singer/Dancer (due to their low BST) will hopefully stay out of battle which removes some risk of losing said Singer/Dancer.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

On 11/03/2019 at 8:50 PM, MilodicMellodi said:

Essentially a Rally version of Future Vision that makes Harsh Command useful again

I good way to make Harsh Command useful is include the Bonus Doubler effect of in.

Harsh Command+:  Converts penalties on target into bonuses and grants the following status effect: grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat = current bonus on each of unit's stats until the end of the turn. Calculates each stat bonus independently.

Harsh Command+ will not only reverse the panic ploy effect but also double the buff effect, and it can also works if the ally receive another buff.

Example: Alfonse has Def-5 from foe's Def Ploy. Anna uses Harsh Command+ on Alfonse and he now has Def+5 visible buff and Def+5 during combat. Then, Sharena uses Rally Atk on Alfonse, so now he has Atk+4 Def+5 visible buff and Atk+4 Def+5 during combat.

Close Attack: If foe initiates combat and uses a melee weapon, grant ATK/SPD+6

Distant Attack: If foe initiates combat and uses a ranged weapon, grant ATK/SPD+6

Given there's no def/res coverage, it basically equates to a mildly better Kestrel Stance with slightly less versatility.

Some enemy-only trollish Sacred Seal skills:

Inevitable End: If unit inflicts stat penalties on foe after combat (by daggers, Seal skills, etc.), add penalties currently on the foe to penalties inflicted.

Immobilize: Foe is inflicted with the Gravity status condition after combat with this unit.

Staff Savant: Disable foes' skills that disable "calculate damage from staff like other weapons" or "skills that prevent counterattacks during combat."

Self-Destruct: If unit's HP is <= 50% at start of turn, inflict 20 damage on all units within two spaces. (Damage inflicted at start of turn triggers this.) Unit's HP then drops to 0.

Immune Status: This unit cannot be afflicted with stat penalties or negative status conditions.

Passive B: Pessimist

Reverses all boosts to opponents stats.

That +4 atk from Spur Atk? Did you mean -4 Atk? Oh, that Atk/Def Bond looks nice. Too bad it gives -5 Atk and Spd. +7/7/7/7 Bladetome mage? Sorry, I heard -7/7/7/7.

The enemy loses a lot if they try to attack a unit with Pessimist while holding any Combat or Field buffs.

Skill series: Energy Break

Increases damage equal to 25% of foes Atk and Spd combined. CD: 4

Aura Break

Same as Energy Break. CD: 3

Ender

Increases damage equal to 50% of foes Atk and Spd combined. CD: 4

A skill best used against high power, high speed, or both.

Chivalry
A Passive
Effect: If foe's HP = 100% at the start of combat, grants Atk/Def +6 during combat.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Default!Xander (upgrade of Armored Blow 3)

Pragmatic
C Passive
Effect: If unit initiates combat, foes within 2 spaces take 7 damage after combat. Grants Atk +5 to unit and allies within 2 spaces during combat if they initiate combat against a foe whose HP < 100%.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Default!Leo (upgrade of Savage Blow 3)

Misfortunate
A Passive
Effect: Grants +5 to max HP. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -4 to unit during combat.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Arthur (upgrade of HP+5)

Edited by MilodicMellodi

Is there really any point to this page when we already have a Create a Skill thread? I know the idea is that this is for broken skills, but I don't really see why that can't just be on the general create a skill thread. Heroes section is already inundated with topics as it is.

Edited by Jotari

10 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Is there really any point to this page when we already have a Create a Skill thread? I know the idea is that this is for broken skills, but I don't really see why that can't just be on the general create a skill thread. Heroes section is already inundated with topics as it is.

So you're saying that you'd rather there be terribly unbalanced skill ideas flooding the default Create a Skill thread? Like you said, I made this for broken skills.
With the default Create a Skill thread, there's a certain unsaid rule that you have to dampen your imagination to make the skill balanced for the game. This topic, however, is far more lenient with that and promotes the idea of making skills that could potentially break the game (you never get new innovative ideas without pushing limits).
I guess one could say that this is the Create an Unbalanced Skill thread (but obviously isn't, it's more like Create a Skill That Is More Than Likely Unbalanced).

Edited by MilodicMellodi

20 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

So you're saying that you'd rather there be terribly unbalanced skill ideas flooding the default Create a Skill thread? Like you said, I made this for broken skills.
With the default Create a Skill thread, there's a certain unsaid rule that you have to dampen your imagination to make the skill balanced for the game. This topic, however, is far more lenient with that and promotes the idea of making skills that could potentially break the game (you never get new innovative ideas without pushing limits).
I guess one could say that this is the Create an Unbalanced Skill thread (but obviously isn't, it's more like Create a Skill That Is More Than Likely Unbalanced).

Yes, I don't see what we be so bad about that. Not like that thread has an overwhelming amount of traffic to begin with even. Sometimes I have to go back two or three pages to even find it. It's only got like six pages in a year and a half.

Well then, until someone decides to be "that guy" and locks this thread because they don't understand the reason I made this, I and hopefully others will continue to post our unbalanced ideas here. And if/when this topic is locked, I'll take whatever ideas I made here and transfer them over to there, and I'll continue to make unbalanced ideas until people are fed up with their unbalanced nature and I recreate this topic.
Now for another few skills.

Opportunist
B Passive
Effect: If unit initiates combat and foe cannot counterattack, grants Atk+6 during combat. After combat, if unit's HP ≥ 1, unit and foe swap places.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Beruka (upgrade of Lunge)
Details: Transforms Lunge into an any-combat skill, and also gives her Death Blow 3 if the foe can't counterattack. If Beruka can get tanky enough, you can shred your opponent's positioning tactics like paper.

Bloodthirst
A Passive
Effect: Grants unit Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 after combat if unit initiates combat and defeats foe.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Peri (upgrade of Resistance +3)
Details: Peri's Passives are pretty terrible, there's no way you can salvage Res+3 without replacing it, and Threaten Def doesn't really do Bloodthirst justice but can be used alongside Bloodthirst (not to mention self-boosts are normally A Passives anyhow).

Shuriken Mastery
B Passive
Effect: At the start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50% and against a dagger user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot. After combat, inflicts penalty to foe's Atk/Spd/Def/Res = highest stat penalty from foe's weapon. Each stat penalty calculated independently.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Default!Kagero (upgrade of Daggerbreaker 3)
Details: I tried to word it so that it would say "this is ONLY effective against daggers. Gives daggerbreaker 3, and uses foe's own dagger penalties against them". Pretty much makes her the ultimate anti-dagger unit, especially against Infantry Daggers like Felicia due to Poison Dagger+.
EDIT: Thanks to Diovani Bressan for the text help :D

And another idea unrelated to the Passive Forge idea:

Prideful Atk 1/2/3
A Passive
Effect: If foe's BST ≥ 175, grants Atk+6 to unit during combat.
Inheritance: Any
Details: Essentially a counter to the Duel skills. I got the idea after looking through Fates' Personal Skills list and came across Hayato's. I'm almost hopeful that future Villager units (like Mozu, or an alt of Donnel) would have a skill like this as a way to combat people with Duel skills.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

1 hour ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Misfortunate
A Passive
Effect: Grants +5 to max HP. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -4 to unit during combat.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Arthur (upgrade of HP+5)

I like the idea of hurting Arthur, but I kinda see Misfortune going more something like this...

Weapon: Arthur's Axe (what would this even look like...? A cooler looking Steel Axe?)

Base effect: Triangle Adept 3 ("Drat! I brought this TA3 weapon when Kiran said he needed someone to take out a Lance foe, but turns out that order was meant for someone else! Now it seems I'm up against a Sword, Red Tome, Red Dagger, and Red Armored Dragon Loli.")

Special Forge: Inflicts Special Charge -1 on all enemies within 2 spaces of unit, but grants Special Charge +1 to unit and enemies in combat with unit.

Akin to Tharja's Hex's Anathema effect, but doing Arthur no good, as always. The enemy would basically have Special Spiral in effect against Arthur, but be inflicted with Guard if they are near him but not in combat with him. Arthur would have sped up specials as well.

But kinda building on your original Misfortunate...

C Passive: Veteran's Drive

Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -3. Boost Atk/Spd/Def/Res of allies within 2 spaces of unit by 20% of units stat totals during combat. Calculates each stat independently. Atk does not take Weapon Skill's base Atk into consideration.

Turn any of your units into a Veteran, or make your ranged Dancer even crummier! Or maybe this should be exclusive to Jagen and Gunter... but then, would the stat penalty even be necessary? Either way, the Atk boost would basically use units current Atk -14/12, or -16/14 if they have a Personal weapon. But if the weapon has an Atk forge, then the forges +Atk would count for the stat total.

For instance, my current Jagen [+Res -Spd] has a stat spread of 41/21/25/42 with a Res forged Berkut's Lance. Take 14 off of his Atk, inflict -3 on all of his stats, and he grants +4/3/4/7 to all units within 2 spaces of him.

Edited by Xenomata

1 hour ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Shuriken Mastery
B Passive
Effect: Effective against dagger users. At the start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot. After combat, inflicts penalty to foe's Atk/Spd/Def/Res = highest stat penalty from foe's weapon. Each stat penalty calculated independently.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Kagero (upgrade of Daggerbreaker 3)
Details: I tried to word it so that it would say "this is ONLY effective against daggers. Gives daggerbreaker 3, and uses foe's own dagger penalties against them". Pretty much makes her the ultimate anti-dagger unit, especially against Infantry Daggers like Felicia due to Poison Dagger+.

Maybe you can try this description:

Shuriken Mastery (B Skill)

"At the start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50% and against a dagger user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot. After combat, inflicts penalty to foe's Atk/Spd/Def/Res = highest stat penalty from foe's weapon. Each stat penalty calculated independently.

I remember when Brave Ike was revealed in 2017, his personal skill, Beorc's Blessings, had the "Effective against flying and cavalry units" in it's description, and many people thought that Brave Ike would do effective damage against cavalry and fliers, and this thought happened when I started to read your skill's description.

We can also create a different version on this skill effect:

Trickery Mirror 1/2/3 (B-Skill)

"After combat, if unit's HP=100%/HP≥50%/HP>0 (no HP requirement), inflicts penalty to foe's Atk/Spd/Def/Res = highest stat penalty from foe's weapon and skills. Each stat penalty calculated independently."

This not only works against dagger units, but also against staff units and units with skills like Smoke Skills or Seal Skills

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Maybe you can try this description:

Shuriken Mastery (B Skill)

"At the start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50% and against a dagger user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot. After combat, inflicts penalty to foe's Atk/Spd/Def/Res = highest stat penalty from foe's weapon. Each stat penalty calculated independently.

I remember when Brave Ike was revealed in 2017, his personal skill, Beorc's Blessings, had the "Effective against flying and cavalry units" in it's description, and many people thought that Brave Ike would do effective damage against cavalry and fliers, and this thought happened when I started to read your skill's description.

We can also create a different version on this skill effect:

Trickery Mirror 1/2/3 (B-Skill)

"After combat, if unit's HP=100%/HP≥50%/HP>0 (no HP requirement), inflicts penalty to foe's Atk/Spd/Def/Res = highest stat penalty from foe's weapon and skills. Each stat penalty calculated independently."

This not only works against dagger units, but also against staff units and units with skills like Smoke Skills or Seal Skills

Thanks for helping with that, and I love the second idea (turning the debuff mirror effect into a standalone skill).
I might as well make a few more Passive Forges.

Lily's Poise
B Passive
Effect: When healing allies with a staff, unit also recovers the same amount. Unit and allies within 2 spaces take 5 less damage from attacks that deal increased damage.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Default!Elise (upgrade of Live to Serve 3)
Details: It's hard wording it, but it's essentially anti-Wrath. It does Live to Serve like normal, but also cuts off 5 damage against her and allies in 2 spaces when the foe deals more damage outside of Hone/Spur buffs. It also works against Bladetome users :)

Pyrotechnics
B Passive
Effect: Inflicts 10 damage to foe after any combat this unit initiates. If unit's HP ≤ 50%, inflicts 10 damage to foes within 2 spaces after any combat this unit initiates.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Saizo (upgrade of Poison Strike 3)
Details: Pretty much gives him Deathy Dagger+'s Eff refine as a Passive, without the anti-magic effect and making it have Brash Assault's HP requirement for the Savage Blow part. Gives Saizo a great damage option while allowing him to be versatile with his weapon options (though Smoke Dagger+ is an amazing weapon regardless).

Optimist
A Passive
Effect: Grants +5 to max HP. Unit recovers 50% more HP when healed by a staff user.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Setsuna (upgrade of HP+5)
Details: Imagine turning Setsuna into the ultimate Ranged cheese unit, considering she has Guard Bow+. Of course, this cheesing goes away once her healers die so it's not foolproof.

Competitive
A Passive
Effect: Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker. If foe's BST ≥ 175, grants Def/Res+6 to unit during combat.
Inheritance: Exclusive to Takumi (upgrade of Close Counter)
Details: Allows for Takumi to get back into his niche of being an Enemy Phase unit, by giving him Close Def and Distant Def if his foe has 175 or more BST (either by default or with a Duel skill). I was considering reworking Threaten Spd instead, but Takumi's fallen out of grace enough that upgrading his Close Counter would be more beneficial to him.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

37 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

I might as well make a few more Passive Forges

I liked this idea. Let me try:

Quiet Strength (C-Skill)
Effect:
Grants adjacent allies Def/Res+4 through their next actions at the start of each turn, and allies within 2 spaces take 5 less damage from attacks during combat.
Exclusive to: Sakura: Loving Priestess  (upgrade of Fortify Def 3)

Sakura's personal skill in Fates is "Quiet Strength", which does "Allies within a 2 tile radius receive 2 less damage". In Heroes, we can improve Sakura's Fortify Def effect to a combination of Fortify Def+Res and reduce damage taken, just like the original Fates skill. This would make Sakura a better supportive character thn she already is as a healer.