Bunny Hero Battle: Panne

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alexmender

That was great again, everyone but Panne pretty much just got destroyed by Eirika. And even though the fight against Panne was hard, Eirika even made it through this tough matchup.

Well done!

@mampfoid

Yay Hector throwing people around again. Looks smooth and impressive as always, without knowing how the process went and what changes were necessary, but your units must be well prepared by now. Good job!

Oooh, something not over in one turn? I might not get the theme here, but still cool. The Obstruct block was pretty nice and wow mampfoid not afraid to let Oliver tank. Cool clear!

4 red units, someone is looking for a challenge it seems. Impressive how you took down Panne with only red units. Well done!

@mcsilas

All these wolves against one poor rabbit? Looks like she didn't stand a chance here.

Nice opening with shuffling Cherche all the way down so she can strike through the middle. She did get a lot done here and also nice positioning for the rest of the fight.

Oh Team grima is back, that is always cool. Both Grimas had to suffer while holding the choke point, but they struck back really hard next turn and wiped nearly everyone out.

Nice themes and clears again. Well done!

47 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

tfw no Wolfskin

No luck on those summoing tickets. Also no orbs. 4 unit banners are bad for my little f2p stash. I hope Velouria gets demoted, and at least I have the actual proper wolf with Nailah :P

@mampfoid well Morgan is spreading Grima’s Truth lol. Maybe he’s the Morgan from The Future Past DLC who is an enemy and works for Grima.

i did have a slightly longer clear where the enemy movements changed so Lloyd got to do more and even used Smite a few times but i like how this shorter clear ended in time with the music. Also so no need to upgrade Ursula when I have Reinhardt but maybe I will soon since i have like 60k feathers and i’ve warmed up to her more after hearing her special lines. Then i just need a Jaffar to make a Black fang team.

Deflect Magic was back during the Reinhardt arena meta days and I only had armours for my team and Amelia didn’t have DC. Semi-Urvan effect is useful from time to time. Also makes Surtr take less damage from Axebreaker back in my old AR defense team

Edited by mcsilas

16 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

No luck on those summoing tickets. Also no orbs. 4 unit banners are bad for my little f2p stash. I hope Velouria gets demoted, and at least I have the actual proper wolf with Nailah :P

I too hope Velouria gets demoted.

2 hours ago, Azuris said:

Yay Hector throwing people around again. Looks smooth and impressive as always, without knowing how the process went and what changes were necessary, but your units must be well prepared by now. Good job!

Thanks!

Yep, my GF units have a ton of SI and are prepared for many situations. Usually on Infernal maps I don't need additional SI anymore, Abyssal is a different case though.

Oooh, something not over in one turn? I might not get the theme here, but still cool. The Obstruct block was pretty nice and wow mampfoid not afraid to let Oliver tank. Cool clear!

Thanks again!

The theme is "Oliver with some other (free) low tier units killing stuff". I did quite some clears with him (and Celica emblem). @DarkAlf has them listed on discord. 

The clear where I had the most fun was probably Aversas GHB:

Discussion Link - Video Link

4 red units, someone is looking for a challenge it seems. Impressive how you took down Panne with only red units. Well done!

Thanks! There is no green/blue/grey Celica, therefore I'll have to keep using red. ;-) 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

well Morgan is spreading Grima’s Truth lol. Maybe he’s the Morgan from The Future Past DLC who is an enemy and works for Grima.

Ah yes, I think we had this discussion already. Forgot about his tome.

Also so no need to upgrade Ursula when I have Reinhardt but maybe I will soon since i have like 60k feathers and i’ve warmed up to her more after hearing her special lines. Then i just need a Jaffar to make a Black fang team

She is worth the promotion. I also have no Jaffar. 

11 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@Landmaster

That Keaton is terrifying.

Also, it somehow didn’t register to me that we’re only one Elise shy of Elise Emblem. I wonder if the next one will be blue.

I'm hoping so, I'd really like a Lance Flier since she doesn't have any 1-Range weapons yet, but knowing IS, they'll make her a Blue Tome~

On 2/27/2019 at 7:21 AM, mcsilas said:

Alrighty, here's my clears.

First, with the topic of beasts, is a Wolf theme team.

Team is neutral Nailah, neutral Lloyd, neutral Ursula and +HP/-Def Rhajat.

Music is Freedom (Wolf Clan music) from Battle Realms.

Unfortunately I don't have any of the wolfskin, so the Wolf tome users will have to do!

Panne's Chill Spd was annoying so I gave Lloyd some extra Spd so he could take the Chill debuff instead of Nailah. 

----

Next is an Awakening Gen 1 clear!

Team is +Atk/-Res Lon'qu, +Atk/-HP Maribelle, +Spd/-HP Male Robin and +Atk +1 Cherche.

Music is Conquest from Fire Emblem Awakening. I like the peaceful version of the map theme.

Reposition is such a good movement skill- we need even more sources! Cherche needed Deflect Magic to survive being doubled by the mage. Robin trivialises the archer/sword armour but Cherche really doesn't like that archer.

---

Finally, we turn to the dark side. Grima Emblem desecrates the Taguel's map!

Team is +Spd/-HP Male Grima, +Atk/-Res Female Grima, neutral Aversa and +HP/-Def Male Morgan.

Music is Storm Clouds (Ablaze) from Fire Emblem Awakening.

Pretty straightforward, female Grima being melee really helped with some key kills that would have made Male Grima'.

Wolf theme team is back~ Funny the Cav immediately suicides into Rhajat. Poor Panne is pummeled by those Wolf Tomes. Nailah survives a lot of damage but gets those kills cleanly. Good to see Lloyd help out against the Pegasus, and OFC eating those Chill Spds~ Great work~

Nice to see OG!Robin. Cherche got tossed around to get that kill on Panne haha~  Got pretty clustered with the enemies after that so Maribelle’s Gravity shined there. 

Morgan’s buffs and debuffs make the team super destructive. M!Grima holds his own against the Red Manakete before he and F!Grima go on a little rampage~ Nice work!

Edited by Landmaster

@mcsilas nice clears!! Nailah on the 1st clear is the real mvp. I wish i can pull her someday. 2nd clear is awesome too, nice use of Robin. Maribelle keeps everyone healthy and Cherche brute force Penne to death. I'm not fan of Grima but this clear is amazing too. Many of heavy DPS here with a little help from Morgan.

@mampfoid Cool to see Raven, I have him +10  version but never have a chance to use him yet. Alm with Galeforce is very handy here. Great job!!

And last tag go to @Zeo as always.

I don't have much time so it will be just one clear this time. Easy map, Shiro doesn't have any business to do much here. The soundtrack is the same as last time because I don't have any shorter soundtrack than this one.

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

@mampfoid Cool to see Raven, I have him +10  version but never have a chance to use him yet. Alm with Galeforce is very handy here. Great job!!

Thanks! Yeah, Alm is a cool unit. Just give your Raven Galeforce and Flashing Blade to use him more ;-) 

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

I don't have much time so it will be just one clear this time. Easy map, Shiro doesn't have any business to do much here. The soundtrack is the same as last time because I don't have any shorter soundtrack than this one.

100% kill as the opener with Kagero and also the rest went smooth. Full agreement to all possible Galeforce shenanigans, congrats! 

Btw: zeo retired: 

I couldn't actually tackle this one with my horses. I had to go with a different team. xP

But I did still use two horses! Here's my clear video. :) Used RD Ike, Freddy, Reinhardt, and legendary Azura.

• 6 months later...

Boredom led to this clear today, I'm calling it "Hey mom!":

This is the team I put together for next TTs, except gracious Mordecai takes will be replaced by another dancer (Rinea). Yarne came to me while pulling for Reinhardt, so he is pretty fresh in my barracks. 

Pretty breezy actually. Only the Askrtrio needed another try.

Askrtrio cleared with Kidzura. Azura tanks the green mage, then Alfonse finishes, which leaves him in range of an archer who can't kill and leaves him with Escape Route active. Panne gets tagged by Azura and Anna teleports in to finish, pull back and deal with the mage archer and armour as they came. Alfonse demolished the armour, I forget the others..

Panne cleared with Lethe, Kaden and Leanne. Lethe smashed the right side, Panne the rest really.

Armour cleared with Tharmas, LAliwood, Garmphraim and Vamp!Henry. Tharja breaks the green mage, the archer while the blues get destroyed by the others and Eliwood takes two turns on the armour.

@mampfoid Nice shiny new Yarne!  I'm sure you were glad to pull a strong Galeforce user that didn't require another Cordelia sacrifice for once. x)  Funny how he has to gimp himself with Fortress Def so he doesn't straight up OHKO his mom...

I've been recording new J&J clears with all the reruns, but I've been a bit lazy with uploading/posting them.  Now that we got this new subforum I don't have to worry about necroposting, it may be time to start posting all I have.  This one was simple enough I could record and post real quick:

Just Rutger, Haar, and Cynthia left! 

Edited by DLNarshen

16 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Saizo the Fifth strikes the bunny!

Poor bunny! Nice use of ruse btw. 

9 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

@mampfoid Nice shiny new Yarne!  I'm sure you were glad to pull a strong Galeforce user that didn't require another Cordelia sacrifice for once. x)  Funny how he has to gimp himself with Fortress Def so he doesn't straight up OHKO his mom...

Yeah, Yarne comes with a complete skill set, which is nice. The HP requirement isn't optimal for one turn clears though, but it's fun in TTs. 

9 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

I've been recording new J&J clears with all the reruns, but I've been a bit lazy with uploading/posting them.  Now that we got this new subforum I don't have to worry about necroposting, it may be time to start posting all I have.  This one was simple enough I could record and post real quick:

Wow, bet Panne didn't expect a Glacies that big in her face. Perfect teamwork with Julia, well done! 

@mampfoid Wow, Yarne made short work of his mother there. Effective damage hurts, and that hit and run tactic was funny to see. Beasts teams are so fun to use, maybe a bit overpowered with your team haha. Mordecai action is always nice to see, although I guess you changed your display pic so there's less Mordecai now haha

@DLNarshen Ooh I love how you made Panne unable to double Julius, that's impressive. His tankiness always amazes me.

@Diovani Bressan All the debuffs! Ruse, Mordecai Smite shenanigans and L!Azura buffs make for a potent combination. Sabertooth Fang is a really great weapon to use with the Debuff-based Dagger refines like Saizo/Matthew

@Zeo @Landmaster @daisy jane @Nanima @NegativeExponents- @Alexmender @Ginko @SatsumaFSoysoy

First off, let's start with Bunny Emblem!

Team is neutral Panne, +HP/-Atk Yarne, +Spd/-HP Spring Camilla and neutral Spring Loki

Music is Bad Girl (B. Jenet theme) from Garou: Mark of the Wolves

- So we don't have enough Taguels but we do have some Easter-themed Bunny ladies (they're my only spring units). Spring Loki's bulk makes a perfect opener in baiting the green mage cav, since none of my other units have good Res. Spring Camilla on the other hand, show's how great her Def can be. She had to use the Level 2 TA skill so the archer had a little bit of health left, otherwise the enemy moves a bit differently.

-Yarne quickly deals with his mother, and Spd Smoke was important so my own Panne can double the red manakete. Also I now properly know how Panne's weapon works after this fight- I thought the bonus in-battle stats was only if she was on her own, but it also works as long as she's next to a beast unit as well and not next to a human unit. Text is too long too read So to fully deal with the red dragon, she had to be away from Spring Loki but at the same time, she needed Loki's Drive Atk boost.

The spacing issue also comes again later when dealing with the armour knight- as you can see it embarrassingly took me a while to figure out the right position so Panne can finish off the tin can.

---

And now for a different theme team. It's Feather Emblem featuring ladies who have feather accessories in their hair.

Team is +Atk/-Def Nanna, +Spd/-Def Priscilla, +Spd/-Def Cordelia and +Atk/-Res Summer Noire

Music is Fullmoon - Heartful from Garou: Mark of the Wolves

- It's Feathers vs Fur in this battle. I've also added even more feather accessories to my Feather Emblem units. The perfect finisher would be if I got Hero Merit feathers at the end. 

-I recently promoted Nanna and Priscilla out of a whim while I thought of this theme but I haven't properly given them full + versions of staves yet, but it managed to work out. Because these are just regular weaker staves, they don't have refines and I had to rely on Nanna's Pain to give Panne as much out of combat damage as possible. Priscilla used Gravity to keep the archer in place when the enemy crowd around, delaying the bow user from reaching Cordelia too soon.

-Speaking of Cordelia, there were a lot of factors that needed to happen to survive Panne, mostly referring to Nanna's role in the team. Nanna needed to have more Speed than Cordelia because otherwise, Panne's Chill Spd neuters Coerdelia's Spd, and this was done by giving Nanna a Hone Cav buff and equipping her native Spd/Res+2 A skill. This is also why I downgraded Cordelia's Life and Death skill to Level 1. At the same time, Cordelia needed enough Speed to not be doubled by Panne, which is where Darting Stance comes in (bless the SS slot). Lastly Cordelia also needed Nanna's Drive Def buff to barely survive Panne (-Def doesn't help). So yeah, Firesweep tank stall tactics is a bit unorthodox, but hey it helped whittle Panne's HP down thanks to Fury damage. Plus I do have two healers to help heal the damage back up in no time!

Also since Panne is stupidly fast, Galeforce couldn't charge in time so I gave Cordelia Moonbow for some quick damage bursts.

-Noire needed a simple Res Tactic buff to survive the green mage. After that, she needed to facetank the red dragon for 1 turn before letting loose with a cheap Player Phase kit.

Also I now properly know how Panne's weapon works after this fight- I thought the bonus in-battle stats was only if she was on her own, but it also works as long as she's next to a beast unit as well and not next to a human unit. Text is too long too read

News to me as well.  If I'm being honest I don't know what half the beast weapons even do lol.  That armor at the end really wanted to make things difficult for you...missing out on one point of damage must have been really annoying before you figured out the Loki positioning.

And now for a different theme team. It's Feather Emblem featuring ladies who have feather accessories in their hair.

You even equipped Nanna with the upright feather accessory...cute.  Priscilla finishing off Panne doing exactly 1 point of damage got a chuckle out of me.  Maybe she doesn't have her full staff build yet, but this way is much more satisfying.