Hi everybody!

Edelgard for Smash

This is pretty much the only RPG series fansite that I haven't joined yet, so I figured I would let everyone who cares know how hyped I am about Three Houses.

I have been trying to play Fire Emblem since FE7 came to the states but back then I was stupid and I just had to use every unit in my army and raise all of them to level 20 before promotion so my army ended up being too weak for the later chapters and I eventually just gave up to play more traditional rpgs. Years later I decided to try to dive back into Fire Emblem via the 3DS games and I decided to watch people who actually knew somewhat what they were doing play these games beforehand so I wasn't abusing the arena or something, and that lead to me watching Mangs and then eventually Mekkkah, and then I officially got hooked once I watched Mekkkah ironman Thracia 776.

Edited by Edelgard for Smash

Gonna have to have some words 'bout that Edelgard avatar, especially if that's the one you want in Smash. :P:

Anyway, welcome~!  Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

Gonna have to have some words 'bout that Edelgard avatar, especially if that's the one you want in Smash. :P:

Anyway, welcome~!  Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

LOL

Raven is still my favorite Fire Emblem character, but I doubt he will ever get into Smash.

Quite an interesting story there. I remember my first FE7 playthrough, always cherish your first FE7 playthrough, you'll find you did so much weird shit

2 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Quite an interesting story there. I remember my first FE7 playthrough, always cherish your first FE7 playthrough, you'll find you did so much weird shit

I never got past chapter 14 because I was training all my characters and that meant most of them got bad level ups as their only level ups and my army sucked.

21 hours ago, Edelgard for Smash said:

I never got past chapter 14 because I was training all my characters and that meant most of them got bad level ups as their only level ups and my army sucked.

Well yeah neither did I for weird ass reasons, but I mean your first LP