Samurai Shodown Returns: Game is out

Jedi

36 minutes ago, Gemma said:

The problem for me is that Charlotte's design was purposefully more androgynous. She lost a lot of bulk on her armor, and in turn more of her skin is exposed. And she has like... battle stockings?!

It's not so bad, (I do dig the new hair) just a bit off character and more generic.

Shiki I think isn't too much of a surprise, but it's a nice direction they're taking with the roster, it's hype to see. Also we'll probably see more V chars as well.

Sounding like 

This is our base roster before DLC

I expected Shiki because the person who leaked the game before it was revealed said Shiki and

Spoiler

Rimururu

would be in it.

But seeing that might be our base roster, and

Spoiler

Rimururu is still nowhere to be seen, either she'll be DLC or it might have been a misdirection.

11 hours ago, Ercdouken said:

I expected Shiki because the person who leaked the game before it was revealed said Shiki and

Reveal hidden contents

Rimururu

would be in it.

But seeing that might be our base roster, and

Reveal hidden contents

Rimururu is still nowhere to be seen, either she'll be DLC or it might have been a misdirection.

Probably DLC, although i'd imagine DLC would also include some other fan favorites.

Interesting leak. I agree it's near guaranteed we'll be seeing dlc.

I've already stated my reluctance for newcomers, we shall see. That aside the gameplay looks fantastic, and they did a great job at keeping the core of the system and characters alive. I'd like to think any newcomers would fit in well in that sense.

If people get this collection, I believe 4 is the game that most of the main mechanics, besides 1 and 2 that are being used for this new game are from. According to some of the Samsho pros i'm in a discord with.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Gemma said:

New game is fun~

Also, make sure to get the season one pass while it's free. The offer ends on the 30th.

Yeah the offer is REALLY good, unfortunately I dno if I can get it in time, bills and such x.x