March 2019 Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

10 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe we can say that, since Adrift Camilla isn't in the Bond Skills banner, she is 100% guaranteed for the Mythic Hero Banner.

why 100 percent? 
it could be Owain.  - heck, they could actually remember some Older units and it could be Elincia, or Katarina or something like that 

i am just in with my weekly fingercrossing that it's not Ylgr/Quan for the 3rd blue
I wouldn't even mind Tana or the other blues they keep skipping. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUTURE ANALYSIS: 

• April: Ike, Marth, Roy, Hector, Fjorm, New Colorless Legendary
  • May: Hríd, Eirika, Tiki, Lyn, Duma, New Mythic (unknown color)
  • June: Gunnthrá, Ephraim, Robin, Ryoma, Lucina, Yune, New Legendary (unknown color)
  • July: Eir, Azur, New Mythic (unknown color)

Seven Legendary/Mythic Heroes in June...I don't know how to feel about it.

Adrift Camilla may appear in May now, because April already has 3 Red units, but Owain can steal  her spot since we had Ophelia and Lewyn in this last banner and Owain is the only one from the Hero Fest that didn't return yet. We already had all 2018 Halloween unit, so we will start to get the 2018 Winter units. March's banner had 2 brave heroes: one from 2017 and another from 2018. I believe it can happen again in April, especially since Red, Blue and Colorless only have 1 Legendary Hero.

Also, no Mythic Hero in April.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

FUTURE ANALYSIS: 

• April: Ike, Marth, Roy, Hector, Fjorm, New Colorless Legendary
  • May: Hríd, Eirika, Tiki, Lyn, Duma, New Mythic (unknown color)
  • June: Gunnthrá, Ephraim, Robin, Ryoma, Lucina, Yune, New Legendary (unknown color)
  • July: Eir, Azur, New Mythic (unknown color)

Seven Legendary/Mythic Heroes in June...I don't know how to feel about it.

Adrift Camilla may appear in May now, because April already has 3 Red units, but Owain can steal  her spot since we had Ophelia and Lewyn in this last banner and Owain is the only one from the Hero Fest that didn't return yet. We already had all 2018 Halloween unit, so we will start to get the 2018 Winter units. March's banner had 2 brave heroes: one from 2017 and another from 2018. I believe it can happen again in April, especially since Red, Blue and Colorless only have 1 Legendary Hero.

Also, no Mythic Hero in April.

So I guess the April Non-Leg Heroes will be

Winter Eprahim, Ylgr, (Blue)

Winter Fae, ...? (Green) (They already used all of the newish Green New Heroes Prior to Kaden, maybe we see a re-run or something old this time).

Winter Eirika, Leanne/another Re-Run (Colorless).

___

And I think it makes sense to April to be the non-Mythic month, because of the April Update working with Arena Heroes.

16 minutes ago, Troykv said:

So I guess the April Non-Leg Heroes will be

Winter Eprahim, Ylgr, (Blue)

Winter Fae, ...? (Green) (They already used all of the newish Green New Heroes Prior to Kaden, maybe we see a re-run or something old this time).

Winter Eirika, Leanne/another Re-Run (Colorless).

___

And I think it makes sense to April to be the non-Mythic month, because of the April Update working with Arena Heroes.

I can see Brave Veronica in the next banner or Winter Eirika. Will the next Legendary Hero be a staff user? I would love it.

Ylgr is a good canditade. I can see Brave Lucina and Brave Hector being the 3rd one. The same I can say about greens. We could have Winter Fae and or Brave Ike or Brave Ephraim.

I believe we will have a FEH Channel in April, like last year. It will probably have informations about the "new mode", as well something for the Golden Week, and maybe some information about Dragalia Lost collab?

NEXT MONTH'S THREAD:

Please use the most recent thread if you intend to make posts about future banners. Feel free to use this thread for analysis of trends, etc.

14 hours ago, Johann said:

NEXT MONTH'S THREAD:

Please use the most recent thread if you intend to make posts about future banners. Feel free to use this thread for analysis of trends, etc.

Why not have a continuously updating Legendary Banner Expectations thread and just change the title every month?

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

Why not have a continuously updating Legendary Banner Expectations thread and just change the title every month?

This is a lot tidier. It's a new set of discussions, and being able to easily reference stuff for the current banner in the first post is valuable. Accomplishing that in a single thread would require editing the first post, while this method allows previous ones to stick around for reference.