Erinyes

Hey guys, my name is Erinyes. (Not my real name of course)

At the age of 11-12, I found out about Fire Emblem when I watched a Youtube video of a guy complaining about how they removed Roy from SSBB. Ever since then, my curiosity had me delve deep into this wonderful franchise. I never had a chance to play many FE games in my childhood. I wasn't very knowledgeable about emulators so the only FE game I played before picking up Awakening was FE7. Now that I'm in college, I finally learned how to download and patch the older FEs. Unfortunately, I don't really have to much time on my hand because of college and work. Hopefully with Spring break coming around the corner, I can finally experience FE the way I wanted to in my adolescence.

Anyway, I don't really use this site often. I only use it to keep track of priority in FE4's jealousy system and other information. I'm kinda hyped about Three Houses and I hope to have interesting discussions about it. Although, I should probably lurk around before I try.

Welcome to Airport 1001. Please remember to wake that slugabed up.

I dunno about you, but I hole that Genealogy actually becomes playable in a remake...

7 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Welcome to Airport 1001. Please remember to wake that slugabed up.

I dunno about you, but I hole that Genealogy actually becomes playable in a remake...

I hope so too. But I'm scared they're going to butcher it. .-.

At least Echoes was good even though I don't think it's as good as everyone claims it is.

32 minutes ago, Erinyes said:

I hope so too. But I'm scared they're going to butcher it. .-.

At least Echoes was good even though I don't think it's as good as everyone claims it is.

So am I - I think they'll likely repeat the mistakes they made with Shadow Dragon and not do enough to modernize it and/or keep the features that make it so clunky and hard to play.

20 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Erinyes (not a real name of course)!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

It's pronounced Erinyes. (Not a real name of course). The period and capitalization is very vital here. lol