Hey everyone

Diler

Hey everyone, i'm Diler and i'm new here in SF.

I'm not too much of FE head, I started playing the series last year with FEH and played Awakening after. I plan on playing Blazing Sword some time this year and if you have any other games to suggest to me, feel free to! I'm to this day an addict of Fire Emblem Heroes and i'm pretty excited for Three Houses later this year, just need to get myself a Switch. I think that's all I have to say, I don't use forums very often but i'll be sure come here every now and then to see some new threads and discussions ^^

Welcome! Glad to have you!

Blazing Sword is an excellent game to start with. Where you go from there is up to you, but I'd recommend playing Binding Blade after Blazing Sword if you want to keep the story going. Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance are solid choices as well.

Have fun on the forums, I think it's a nice place to be really. FE7 is a nice game and IDK if I would really reccomend FE6 after it because its somewhat harder, maybe FE8 and then get back to 6? Like 6 isn't even that related to 7 to begin with so yeah. I really think you should play FE4 one day. It's pretty good and not so intimidating.

Welcome to the Forest, Diler!

As everyone said FE7 (Blazing Sword) is also my recommendation. The GBA era (FE6 Sword of Seal, FE7 Blazing Sword and FE8 Sacred Stones) are good titles to start. Just make sure not to start with FE6.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!