Flashback Why Fire Emblem is a game that many fans remember.

inaho1688

For Fire emblem 7 is a sector that has a lot of people playing and having fun with playing as 3 types of Lord is

Elliwood - lord riding a white horse
Hector-lord ax with sword
And Lyn-lord, a woman using a sword and bow (I like this)

The remake of the NDS selected to create the character itself.

Scared stone that when played Good story

But the legendary Fire Emblem region must be given to this sector.

Fire Emblem 4 There are two versions of the story that are inherited from the parent's generation to the children and the difficulty and the large scale that takes time to play.

A female swordsman who is good at passing on to his children.

The Brigitte appeared in the tracia 776 as well, but was an extremely flawless archer.

Lightning mage, her daughter. This is a very good match.

Levin, when he was old, was the duty of Sethi, the son who possessed Jose Mighty and the dominant position in the circle of enemies. But the magic repair cost is expensive

The heroine has a very sad fate.

The warrior who must be good to be the fastest Because the second half is very good Is a character that appeared in both the father and son versions

The hero who has a sad ending, but .............. If this hero is not dead Not the birth of the real hero.

The (almost) evil that can only be taken by one side

Athena, the sister of Prince Leif, who had been kidnapped before Both brothers will meet in the midst of the war.

Hannibal, who had played those days I don't know the trick Will take this character very hard Which must bring the characters below to talk with

Urea is the only character that has the ultimate magic and is the key to eliminating the big boss of this game.

Chanan, the swordsman who came with really sacred weapons

Ira and Hoin's son Ah, it's not very fast, but the teeth continue until the enemy dies.

And two princes is Prince Reeve and the hero of this season Celeste

And the swordsman, Lucch, who is very good in power

And the beautiful toys of this game that is currently Real item

With the legendary Fire emblem game in this region where the unique series is The character died and died. (In the latter part, although adding a dead mode, recovering in the next stage is not as classic as the character. Dead, really dead.) I think many people do not forget this game, right?

Ps. Follow the next episode

Fire Emblem seal sword

The Battle of Roy Lilina and the Selfie King with the Secret of the Dragon

Are you trying to identify what makes each game memorable? Well IDK I guess, although some are up for debate.

I remember FE because it's a genre I enjoyed back when I played Shadow Dragon in 2014, and the images of the prologue stuck with me until I learned which game it was after getting into Echoes.