New Heroes Approach : Beyond Darkness (March 7 ~) SPOILERS: DATAMINE

Coolmanio

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lugh's art is by the Etrian Odyssey guy! Also, he doesn't have a red leg like his brother.

I do want both him and Sue, but I hope he doesn't block me from getting Sue.

I believe Thea is the demoted unit. We already have Steady Posture in Reyson, and who use Seal skills? I am sure she will be the demoted unit. Lugh was a good canditade for demotion too, but Thea's skillset is pretty weak!

Well no Elphin, but Idunn is a pull for me and I hope she comes home.  I take it Rutger is the GHB, or is there a TT?  Either way I am happy he is free.  

Maybe we're going back to the era of two drops per banner? I don't think it's obvious who's dropping between Lugh or Thea.

Nooooo why has Sue to share a color with Lugh?

And I want Idunn too. She's kinda adorable.

And who's the guy at the end? I thought it was Douglas on a horse, but he's an armor and I'm hard pressed to find any other character in FE6 that fits those looks.

EDIT: Oh hey, it IS Gustav. I had completely forgotten about him since he got Yamcha'd pretty quick.

Edited by Jave

Hey, we did get a fifth one!

Thea looks like a more likely drop than Lugh, I feel like. Rally+ skills haven't dropped yet, and Rally Up is still fairly new. Feint skills are also rare so far: in fact, it looks like all the previous ones have been on 5* exclusive seasonals?

Idunn showing up as another red dragon armor right after I pulled for the previous one is a bit irritating. But I'd rather have Myrrh anyway, and it's not like I'd go for Idunn here. I was hoping she'd be colorless infantry, though.

Still no red bows, but we do now have a green bow in the normal summoning pool.

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe Thea is the demoted unit. We already have Steady Posture in Reyson, and who use Seal skills? I am sure she will be the demoted unit. Lugh was a good canditade for demotion too, but Thea's skillset is pretty weak!

Oh yeah, good point.

Rally Up Res and Atk Feint seems pretty meh, but they are newer than double Blow and Seals.

Edited by XRay

Nice, Thea is a surprise and the art looks great (not such a fan of Lugh's but at least he's in the game now). Hoping to pull Idunn with my limited orbs. Wonder who the GHB will be since she's on the banner? I'm guessing Murdock. 

2 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well no Elphin, but Idunn is a pull for me and I hope she comes home.  I take it Rutger is the GHB, or is there a TT?  Either way I am happy he is free.  

Notification confirms Rutger is the GHB. No mention of a TT.

1 minute ago, Jave said:

And who's the guy at the end? I thought it was Douglas on a horse, but he's an armor and I'm hard pressed to find any other character in FE6 that fits those looks.

Zombie Gustav.

2 minutes ago, Jave said:

Maybe we're going back to the era of two drops per banner? I don't think it's obvious who's dropping between Lugh or Thea.

Nooooo why has Sue to share a color with Lugh?

And I want Idunn too. She's kinda adorable.

It's Gustav.

2 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Nice, Thea is a surprise and the art looks great (not such a fan of Lugh's but at least he's in the game now). Hoping to pull Idunn with my limited orbs. Wonder who the GHB will be since she's on the banner? I'm guessing Murdock. 

GHB is Rutger.

Darn, still had the tiniest hope that Perceval would be the last reveal -.-

Overall, surprisingly disappointed with this banner. I guess it was inevitable since it held the hopes of two years of no one being added to here from the game but oh well.

On the plus side, five units and no alts, so hopefully this shows a good direction for the game. Don't even care which colour to try on my free pull.

Edited by Cute Chao

4 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1551841530128.png

Going to skip the banner, this time. Idunn is sexy though.

Definitely waifu material now!

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

Still no red bows, but we do now have a green bow in the normal summoning pool.

I wonder who they are saving the red archer spot for.

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

GHB is Rutger.

Very strange choice then. I guess they wanted to do it as a parallel to Navarre. I expected he'd be a TT reward but it looks like there isn't one this time.