I Come From The Year 2022, AMA About The Cereal Of Our Time

To begin to world was nearing a new ice age in 2020, it was resolved by Kellogg's introducing apple flavored Apple Jacks. 

Regular Cheerios still exist 

AMA about our cereal. 

18 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Where did the apple flavoring come from then?

The crater that was left behind after Colonel Sanders introduced his KFCereal in 2020 to compete with the Whopper cereal which was brought to market 6 months prior. This led to an epic DBZ style fight between the two titans that destroyed a 4th of the state of Kentucky. It is believed that the formula to make the apple flavoring was left behind in a crater after Sanders used 11% of his power. 

Edited by Captain Karnage
Forgot to mention Colonel Sanders power level

Are Kellogg's Corn Flakes still around? I like corn flakes. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes are good too.

How about Rice Krispies? I like them too and I wonder if they are still around.

What about Lucky Charms? I am not a huge fan of the regular cereal pieces, but I do like their marshmallows.

On 3/7/2019 at 7:04 AM, Ghostface233 said:

Can people still not get enough of that Golden Crisp?

It was actually banned in late 2019, the majority is brought into the states via Canadian cartel. It's a multi billion dollar industry by January 2020

On 3/7/2019 at 9:53 AM, DemolisherBPB said:

Did Weetabix get smaller again?

very, if Cheerios were donoughts Weetabix would be the donut holes 

On 3/7/2019 at 11:03 AM, Corrobin said:

Is Captain Crunch still tasty?

Are Fruit Loops still bland?

still, however during the great split of July 2019 one box came with shaved down edges to reduce mouth cutting

Fruit Loops replaced the lime flavor with green apple. There were riots, and many lost their lives

On 3/7/2019 at 11:34 AM, XRay said:

Are Kellogg's Corn Flakes still around? I like corn flakes. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes are good too.

How about Rice Krispies? I like them too and I wonder if they are still around.

What about Lucky Charms? I am not a huge fan of the regular cereal pieces, but I do like their marshmallows.

no they wen't extinct, Corn Flakes were destroyed when we mad contact with aline life in 2020

Rice Krispes are now only allowed if you intend to make Rice Krispie treats

On 3/7/2019 at 4:24 PM, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Could you please confirm for me if they brought back Urkel-Os?  Does this mean a streaming service brought back Family Matters?

well yes...but actually no. But we have Netflix streaming for our eyelids and you can watch Family Matters that way

21 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

What about Lucky Charms that are only the marshmallows? Have my nightmares been confirmed?

I'm confused, did you actually eat that cereal? So, I guess my answer is yes, sales went up 259% after that event you may want to buy stocks in it now

3 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Are you really bored or something?

depressed may be the more appropriate term

53 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

well yes...but actually no. But we have Netflix streaming for our eyelids and you can watch Family Matters that way

Aw man... What's the future worth living for then? What were they even thinking?  Bringing back Urkel-Os but not the show.

• 3 weeks later...

So what's the deal with the oatmeal of that time, the hot cereal? Is everyone making it with almond milk and not that crap that is milk? I assume technological advances have allowed us to move on permanently from that substance. Also, I really hope that the cereal known as "Honey Smax" has been exterminated. Such a crime to flavor should be kept under heavy surveillance at all times if not wiped out.