Best Fire Emblem Boss Theme?

Sub Zero

It's been awhile, but I'm still alive and kicking! So, what's your favorite FE boss theme? 

Idk if Everything into the Dark is necessarily a boss theme but if it is, than its that.

Edited by RedRobin

The song when we face Grima, Id (Purpose) is really awesome. I actually didn't try to win the easy way and plow through and instead made sure that I kept the battle going. It made the battle feel far more epic and intense when the song started to give that chant. My emotions were at their highest of euphoria when victory reached was in my grasp at the end.

Hardins boss theme is amazing, I'd say it's even better than tearing shadows. The theme is just so memorable and conveys a lot of mixed emotions matching the mixed emotions the party has with Hardin at the time.

I can't think of a boss theme that I like more.

The one against Yahn and the FE7 dragon are good. Shaman in the dark is also cool. I didn't really care much about Id (purpose) since it doesn't feel grand, not even a cool final boss theme exclusive to the boss no, just a  final map theme.. Fighting against Arvis is also cool. Fighting Hardin is also cool. Damnit all of them are cool. I prefer Camaping of fire (both FE6 and 7) and Shaman in the dark I guess.

Too many good ones to pick just one.

Shadow Dragon's "Clash of Two Virtues" - played when you fight Camus.  I feel like the name alone accurately sums up the context of the fight, and the music fits the tone.

Mystery of the Emblem's "Dark Emperor" - played when you fight Emperor Hardin.  Imposing song for a fight against a former ally and friend, you won't soon forget the time you fought Dark Emperor Hardin.

Genealogy of the Holy War's "Versus Alvis" - obviously played when you fight against Alvis.  About eleven long chapters, scaling battles across an entire continent, culminate to this ultimate battle against a man who is both virtuous and a bastard, it feels like it could be an end boss theme.

Awakening's "Id (Purpose)" - signature song, played when you're fighting on the back of Grima (AKA the most inconsistently sized monster in all of Fire Emblem).  The song definitely seems to reflect the power of your "invisible ties" and its triumph over Grima's evil, dominating influence.  The Power of Friendship™ reigns no truer than in this battle.

Fates' "Thorn in You" - played in all versions of Chapter 6, but also specifically played during the final battle with either eldest sibling.  Obviously a sad, solemn song for a battle that you never wanted to begin with.  You made your choice, but at what cost?

Clash of Emperors, Version 1 and Version 2. It's an awesome combination of Versus Arvis and Dark Emperor, and the best boss theme in my opinion.

Wait, do you mean individual boss themes? I dunno, there's a lot of great boss themes, so it's hard to call one the best, although I would say Against the Black Knight/Unstoppable Destiny would be about the closest. As for favorites, In the Name of Bern is a fantastic theme.