Fave Paired Accesories?

ArgentSable

2 hours ago, ArgentSable said:

I should try that with mist. Actually fits her color scheme XD

Lissa and the regular explorer's hat also works.

As for Owain's wings, the black ones were given to Lyon, the white to Lucius. Cliche, I know. There's a bunch more, I think. But I'd have to check.

One of my favorite pair up accessories. Laevatein, but she was in some sort of accident and her eye doesn't work so now she has a eyepatch. Plus that one really fits well with her color scheme

Screenshot_20190112-150825.jpg

Mother daughter Bunny Hats

5xLPcxK.jpg byHPkEl.jpg

The color fits Silvia perfectly and I hadn't any idea who to give the Gold one to, so I just gave it to Lene when I randomly Summoned her one day~

If you're curious who has the first one~

d7Ss68T.jpg

Edit: I'd have to go with Restoration Helm/Eirika and Restoration Helm EX/Ephraim:

ZzhcgpG.jpgOwnFhuT.jpg

For single unit/accessory pairs:

Spoiler

If I had to pick my favorite five, they'd probably be: Ilian Wing Hairpin EX/Caeda, Wolf Eyepatch/Palla, Reading Glasses/Gunnthrá, Wings of Darkness/Morgan, Wings of Darkness EX/Julia.

RsMkVbD.jpg17VanQR.jpg

Zq0ORG5.jpgVfUPoZq.jpg

C0aLpL5.jpg

Other favorites: Restoration Helm/Minerva or Eirika, Priest's Miter/Deirdre, Almost Anything/Sophia.

Edited by LordFrigid
Making the post content actually match the thread intent.

For paired accessories: They were already supported before the accessories were released and it turns out that they look great together and also fit really well.

83AEC677-3FC3-4FED-BABC-443033822843.jpeg.2e1f45c3b786aca0361c062c27a1502b.jpegA5B26876-8A43-4C34-8E9E-C3E4E11F6B1F.jpeg.27a939f465003e3c49ae3aa1f01d5378.jpeg

As for single favorite, I have not and never will find a better combination.

92BBCF80-4994-4BE0-B048-E660BCC43119.jpeg.2e1fb5eec3cd0c5c9c95b815e1bd5f06.jpeg

Edit: Whoops on the image sizes. Resizing is such a pain.

Edited by Kurrin

Myrrh has the bat ear headband and Halloween Myrrh has the other bat ear headband. What do you mean that's not an accessory?

I would give Fae the reindeer headband to match Winter Fae's reindeer headband, but she looks way too adorable in her kindergartner hat.

You don't know how hard it is to type "reindeer" without my fingers reaching for 'h' instead of 'd'.

Perhaps one day I'll be able to get the golden duck as well as the one I plant to put it on: L!Robin. Regular Myrrh already has the regular duck, and Y!S!Tiki already has the peach one. These ducks have become the uniforms for flying dragons.

I gave L!Hrid the Crown of Nifl EX ("Hrid's crown. It has been passed down in the royal family of Nifl for generations, or so it is said.") and Laevatein the Frostflower Band EX ("Gunnthra's frostflower. Though it blossoms only in some regions of Nifl, it will never melt -- anywhere.") I ship Hrid and Leavatein, and I imagine Hrid giving the bunch of frostflowers as a sort of engagement present to Laevatein. After all, even in Muspell, the flowers won't melt: practical and symbolic. Ice and fire being able to coexist, as the inheritors of the two countries become the two blades forged through hardship to protect their people, and together bearing the burden of loss and rebuilding.

As for a single one, I gave Lucina's mask to M!Fell Robin, imagining that he came from the future where he ate Lucina in her failed attempt to change the future. He kept the mask as a trophy, and wears it in mockery.

Not sure if I have any others. I'll list them below if I think of anything else.

My 2 favorite bride units Lyn and Cordelia have the Spring Bunny Hat and the Summer Bunny Hat respectively.

One of my favorite single combos I did as a joke was giving Bath Camilla the Kutolah Band EX. With the Ouch Pouch equipped, Camilla ends up looking like a stereotypical hippie carrying a bag of a certain recreational substance.

However, probably my most favorite single combo is giving Winter Cecilia the Crown of Nifl EX accessory. She ends up looking like Palutena (from the Kid Icarus franchise) dressed for Christmas.