New Event Calendar (March-April 2019)

DarkAlf

50 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

New Heroes huh

Add Anthony you fucking cowards. I triple dog dare those motherfuckers to. If he can't get in the Vallite banner, then we might have to get more serious. 

Would you be pissed off if he were there, but as his Risen form? :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A new seasonal banner? As in, a new theme inserted, between Valentine's and Bunnies? Yikes, maybe I should save my orbs for that. Especially since this might be a Hanami banner~ X3 I would LOVE a Hanami banner! And if it is a Hanami banner, then Sakura and/or Hana kind of have to be in it, as much as I'd like non-Fates characters to get featured. I could see Rinea too, maybe. Flowers are a thing for her. Hmm... Since Hanami is about getting together with old friends, maybe Sigurd, Quan, Eldigan and Ethlyn?

On 3/10/2019 at 8:28 PM, Jingle Jangle said:

Nothing too interesting for but there's a large gap between banners this time 3/19 to 4/10. I wonder if there is something behind that?

I'm hoping this means we're getting Three Houses info during late March/early April and they don't want Heroes to be overshadowed...

But this is just me wishful thinking.