B: 
C: 
S: 

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was easy. First-attempt clear with the usual Julia-B!Lucina-L!Ike trio. This time Tailtiu was the spare of the week, mostly so I could stack both Drive Speed and Drive Attack via seal. 3 Drive Speeds, 1 Hone Speed, and Lucina's unique weapon leaves the enemies with a 46-Speed L!Ike to deal with. Have fun with that, Rutger.

This map sure reminds me of Binding Blade Chapter 4.

• Rutger is going after you
  • You have 3 bridges you can go across
  • Stupid horses everywhere

I was able to beat the 1st and 2nd difficulty with my default rush team - I'll test them later on Infernal, but they might be not enough.

@mampfoid

I figured I’d give Velouria a trial run. Seems pretty solid, Wolfpup Fang is a neat gimmick that I only halfway took advantage of (she’s currently ally supported to Azura for the upcoming AR season...one hit Galeforce into Sing should be fun). She’d probably be stuck on mage duty for Abyssal maps, though.

Couldn't stop the reinforcements on both sides and gave up on the solo, here's the duo.  So close to a 2 turn clear, just 2 more HP on that archer.  If I had Atk Opening on Witch Nowi I probably could have, but I don't want to fodder WEirika just yet, might get a healer Nowi alt someday that wants her staff.

Edited by Nowi's Husband

Legendary Lyn and Legendary Lucina get to wall melee units as the ranged enemies slowly die one by one. Helps that both of the melee infantry have defensive Specials.

Walling with archers just feels silly.

This wasn't that hard. I only needed to restart on Infernal because the team I was using didn't work, but then I got it in my 2nd try.

I will train him for Arena, since I believe he will be my bonus unit when the moment arrive. I will probably give him a merge, so he'll reach the next 171 BST.

I believe we still have one week of L!Roy/Fates Beast Units Arena season, right? We will probably get Binding Blade Arena Season in March 19th.

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

I figured I’d give Velouria a trial run. Seems pretty solid, Wolfpup Fang is a neat gimmick that I only halfway took advantage of (she’s currently ally supported to Azura for the upcoming AR season...one hit Galeforce into Sing should be fun). She’d probably be stuck on mage duty for Abyssal maps, though.

Oh very nice +ATK Velouria, she fits very well into these kinds of clears, congrats! I'm a little bummed I missed all the good beasts for GF (Keaton, Velouria, Tibarn). My team took the other route, I brought some lesser used GF units this time (I'll record this evening, like usual). 

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @SatsumaFSoysoy @Azuris @Alexmender @Ginko @NegativeExponents-

Hey something early for once. Well moreso since I don't have a theme in mind yet but I guess this can be Lone Swordsman vs Lone Swordsman (with some fave friends)

Team is +Atk/-Res Lon'qu, +Atk Silas +1, +Atk/-Res Kinshi Hinoka and +Atk/-Res Legendary Azura.

Music is Full Burst from the King of Fighters XIV.

-1 turn cooldown specials are annoying, so I went defensive (as much defensive as double LaD you can be) and forced Rutger to attack Lon'qu.

-Also I guess this team was all about double stacking (maybe that's the theme?). Double Brazen Silas, Double Atk/Spd Bond Kinoka and Double LaD Lon'qu.

Rutger's art is great :D 

Only beaten the 3* map so far, but I've trained him up to 4* 40 straight away. I might just promote instead of waiting for a team like I normally do, since prospects are thin on the ground looking at the event map. 

Was motivated to do a 1 turn clear this time.

Can't take long videos with my smartphone which is why mine are trashy.

What I had to think about was how I could influence the damage output from Rutger, so that I can make of WoM and Pass 3. Which is why Athena has darting blow instead of swift sparrow. 

Edited by Stroud

1 hour ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

So why is this called he Collapse of the Grand Hero Battle? Because I have gotten the rest of the references so far.

Binding Blade Chapter 4: The Collapse of the (Lycian) Alliance. That is Rutger's joining chapter.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

@LordFrigid - that was one spiffy one turn clear!! :) so was yours @Robert of Normandy. I didn't check the skills you put on Morgan for a moment, so i was like... why is he putting Morgan right in the path of Rutger, and then... "smack" annd, Blarblade to the face! @mcsilas it's always good to see Silas get some love (I wish he wasn't A: so rare for me, and B: so Fodder friendly! but i have his best boon now (+def), so at the very least I can build ONE up, - hopefully no one needs steady stances....

i didn't bother recording a clear. I basically had the C-Team (Celica + her entourage) clean up shop. Infernal was tricky, (and i was actually contemplating moving to Flysquad (actually, I even thought maybe i could do a Ophelia/Celica tag team, but then i realised my issue, that i needed Azura (Air), and Ninian to take some hits, to make everything work. once i did that. Celica finished off the rest. 

even though we're not getting as many orbs - never regretting the fact i took some to get Celica (and now she's +2!)

Weirdly enough I think I spent more time on Lunatic than Infernal. This map does a great job of reminding me why I glued the Guidance seal to Cherche as soon as we got it!

Nothing too special, but I believe this the first clear with +10 Cherche (and Marisa’s not far behind!). Marisa’s build has been shifted a bit to accommodate null follow up and I’m still messing around with it a bit.

@mampfoid

Rutger is not the real boss of the this map. It's that swordfighter with Def/Res Link. I'm hoping this is not the start of a "let's see how little space we can start the players with on special maps and rush them with reinforcements" trend.

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

The enemy formation looked favorable for Narcian's Angels, so I went with them first.  Somehow I winded up with a first try clear.  Given this is our first FE6 GHB in a very long time, I thought it appropriate to record the clear this time.