The one chapter you'd always Warp skip

Garlyle

Do you have one of these levels? Game is fun and all, but then there's this chapter that takes too long, too unfair, has an annoying mechanic or just straight up boring that makes you want to spend some rare Warp staff to send your Lord to the throne and end the level as quickly as possible.

For example, I have Chapter 21x from Binding Blade on my list for this. The map is a long walk in Fog of War, full of traps, strong enemies, and you also need to deal with status effects. The map also has no really important item to collect, the treasure chests either have Elixirs or enemies in it, so not really worth it - it's also random. It's a long chapter, as you pick one side of the map, but have to keep zigzagging up and down until you finally reach the boss. You could get across the water with some flying units, but there are also a lot of archers - in fog of war may I remind. Also, if you are running short on weapons, this is not a good chapter for you.

It's Dandelion, I made a thread about it not too long ago.

The chapter basically requires warp skipping to get all the rewards. Although the Apocalypse chapter mentioned in the OP is a good contender on it's annoyingness factor. Don't think I've ever done that one legitimately.

Chapter 12x is basically a halfskip if you don't want to suffer and lose your Thief charges.

Chapter 22 practically begs you to warpskip.

Although it is possible to beat Reinhardt in Chapter 22, using Olwen or having Rein capture someone to lower his stats, on my first few playthroughs I warpskipped him and most of the chapter. Now I just use Berserk staff on him or just capture him.

I've never warp skipped because it's the kind of cheap I'm not allowing myself to do, but if I did, I can think of this ridiculously tedious pain in the ass chapter in New Mystery:

FE12_Chapter_3.png

6 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I've never warp skipped because it's the kind of cheap I'm not allowing myself to do, but if I did, I can think of this ridiculously tedious pain in the ass chapter in New Mystery:

FE12_Chapter_3.png

Urgh that chapter. At least in FE3 the wyvern knight aren't moving so Palla can finish them

I do use warp but not for skipping. I abused it with rescue in Thabes Dungeon

I'd say chapter 7 of FE3, book 1. Never really bothered to beat the bunch of soldiers that came out the forts, so I usually just warped Marth to the boss and either have Caeda fly over there or Merric warped there as well. Kill the boss and seize the fort, and the map ends in like 2-3 turns. 

When I played chapter 22 in FE5 for the first time I needed about 80 turns and more than four hours.

In my second attempt I needed ten minutes.
Just warped Asvel next to the boss to kill him and make Saias leave the map.
Then warped Olwen next to Reinhardt to get the barrier sword.
Then used barrier on Tina and Lara to steal Reinhardt's two weapons.
Then warped Leif to the seizing point.
So many things done in just one turn and no matter of time. ;)

Edited by Necrofantasia