Should I Play Blind?

So this is gonna be my first time playing FE6 and I just wanted to know whether or not to play it blind. I have heard that in order to get the secret ending there are complicated requirements that you need to complete. I don't wanna miss out on anything so I'm a bit torn on what I should do. 

I would be very grateful for any input you may have, thanks.

i recommend you to play it blind

then, once you finished the game the first time, you can start gathering infos about what you may or may not have missed, then play the game once more, if you want to have a "completism run"

Edited by Yexin

You need oly these two links.

http://www.tanasmanor.net/games/fe6/characters/recruitment.php This one explains how to recruit everyone.

https://www.fireemblemwod.com/fe6/ENG_capopcionales.htm This shows you how to get the best ending, don't click on any chapter if you don't want to be spoiled.

I will tell you a few things. You will miss more because weapon triangle and weapon hit is lower and enemies actually have higher stats including luck. That's all. Have fun.

17 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

don't click on any chapter if you don't want to be spoiled.

as if telling him there's a bad and a good ending wasn't already a spoiler lmao

It might be a little hard since you can't really feel or hear where the cursor is.

It depends. If you're worried about missing things, then definitely not, but if you're more interested in exploring and finding out as you play, then absolutely.

1 hour ago, Yexin said:

as if telling him there's a bad and a good ending wasn't already a spoiler lmao

Well the bad ending is kinda evil to you. You don't get to properly finish the game and all it will make the game feel is incomplete. Then he would beat it and know about the good ending and go like "Ah I don't want to play that again..."

42 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Well the bad ending is kinda evil to you. You don't get to properly finish the game and all it will make the game feel is incomplete. Then he would beat it and know about the good ending and go like "Ah I don't want to play that again..."

I will probably replay FE6 but that will be after I finish the Tellius games as well as Thracia. This is why I am unsure as to how to play the game since it will be a while since I play it again.

Definitely play it blind first imo, because after you figure out how to have the best ending you probably will only ever do that in future playthroughs. There will never be a play through like your first ever again, so the more blind you are, the more unique it will be.

Trust me man it will be worth it.

3 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

Definitely play it blind first imo, because after you figure out how to have the best ending you probably will only ever do that in future playthroughs. There will never be a play through like your first ever again, so the more blind you are, the more unique it will be.

Trust me man it will be worth it.

Thanks, man that's a good point I think I will play it blind first, it'll suck that I prob won't be able to get every unit but I'll get an interesting experience.

much love thanks

7 hours ago, Luis Liberato said:

I will probably replay FE6 but that will be after I finish the Tellius games as well as Thracia. This is why I am unsure as to how to play the game since it will be a while since I play it again.

well if you replay it immediately after your first run, you should remember how you beat the game, so that it'll take less time

if you intend to replay BB after tellius and thracia, you'd probably forget almost everything about the game's chapters and shortcuts

just a suggestion though

Edited by Yexin

Going in blind, you'll most likely miss out on the true ending.

Also we have a despised desert map with a lot of goodies buried in the sand, which I don't like to play without a map.

It's possible to enjoy it playing blind, but remember that reinforcements move on the turn they spawn.

Other than that, it should be fine.