March/April 2019 Special Heroes Silhouettes!

Anacybele

Hm, who could they be, who could they be? :D I see a guy and a girl! The girl looks like...Eirika to me on first thought. But I think a lot of ladies have similar hair. I hope it's Palla!

The guy though, I'm not sure. Reminds me of Harken in FE7 though, but he seems kinda random at a time like this. Maybe it's Seth? His collar reminds me of his normal one, though I'm not sure if the hair matches up. He'd go with Eirika though, that's for sure.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current guesses I've seen for the left: Eirika, Ayra, Lachasis, Micaiah. For the right I've seen Ephraim, Seth, and Ares. 

Keep in mind though, the spring/easter costumes are arguably the ones that change the most from characters' normal outfits. Its really hard to get an accurate guess. 

At first I also thought about Eirika, but how about Ayra? She would be possible too and I'd rather see her than another Eirika alt. =B.
Palla would be nice though. Best of the 3 sisters. And I also think she would be likely, last year we had Catria...

For the right side? I do not have any idea for now. xD

Edited by Stroud

1 minute ago, Stroud said:

Palla would be nice though. Best of the 3 sisters. 

YES. I totally agree, Palla is best Whitewing! Also, Catria got to be a bunny last year, so why not?

My guess for the guy will be Seth though, because he seems more reasonable than Harken and I can't think of any other dude that wears a collar like that and fits the build. Also, I like Seth a lot, so I'd totally pull for him!

Edited by Anacybele

Ayra looks like the left, and if that means a Jugdral motif, that could mean Quan on the right, since the hair looks most like his pompadour, but it's hard to tell with the ears obscuring most of the hair.

Micaiah would be nice, but we just had a seasonal Tellius banner and she's already got an alt.  If it is her, I expect the right to be Zelgius.

Fixed the OP to get the Tweet to actually show up. I figured out that for some reason now, I have to put the link as plain text instead of rich text. I didn't have to do this previously, but yeah. Wish I'd have figured it out sooner, but better late than never, eh?

@RezzyBtw Rezzy, you got your wish for guy in this!

EDIT: Derp, you saw. XD

Anyway, I doubt it's Micaiah or any Tellius characters since yeah, we just got a bunch of Tellius seasonals and Micaiah got one herself already too.

Edited by Anacybele

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

YES. I totally agree, Palla is best Whitewing! Also, Catria got to be a bunny last year, so why not?

My guess for the guy will be Seth though, because he seems more reasonable than Harken and I can't think of any other dude that wears a collar like that and fits the build. Also, I like Seth a lot, so I'd totally pull for him!

Yeah, this would make sense for one of them to appear. 

Would be totally fine with Seth as long as it is a mixed banner and not with Eirika since she has her Christmas alt. Even knowing that this is not a reason for her not to have another one. At least Spring banner has a good possibility for be just a mixed banner like it was last year. 

I just like Seasonal banner to be mixed if possible. At least it is not too predictable if one silhouette gives too much information. But on the other hand if the left one is Ayra I could get a Deirdre alt...

Btw, I just have another idea for the right one. The only thing I try to pintoint are his hair on the left side, and I think it matches with Bruno. Well he would be certainly a surprise. He also would wear a collar. 

Edited by Stroud

9 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

The left one looks like Micaiah to me but I don’t see Yune and there’s a lot of girls with a similar hairstyle...besides there’s no way we get two Tellius seasonal banners in a row

The two previous Spring Banners mixed two or more games. In 2017 we had Awakening and fates, and in 2018 we had Shadow Dragon, Fates and Heroes. We could have Radiant Dawn and another game. And about the previous seasonal banner being Tellius, something like this already happened. In August 2017, we got Nohrian Summern with 4 Fate heroes, and then in October we got Performing Arts, featuring 2 Fates Heroes.

I don't think we would have another seasonal Tellius banner, but it's possible.

@Landmaster Valentine Titania's Loyal Wreath look like a staff, but it's a tome. This can happens again.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Would be totally fine with Seth as long as it is a mixed banner and not with Eirika since she has her Christmas alt. Even knowing that this is not a reason for her not to have another one. At least Spring banner has a good possibility for be just a mixed banner like it was last year. 

I just like Seasonal banner to be mixed if possible. At least it is not too predictable if one silhouette gives too much information. But on the other hand if the left one is Ayra I could get a Deirdre alt...

Btw, I just have another idea for the right one. The only thing I try to pintoint are his hair on the left side, and I think it matches with Bruno. Well he would be certainly a surprise.

I'd like Bruno, but being a silly spoon-wielding alt while depriving us of his true form would be cruel.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Fixed the OP to get the Tweet to actually show up. I figured out that for some reason now, I have to put the link as plain text instead of rich text. I didn't have to do this previously, but yeah. Wish I'd have figured it out sooner, but better late than never, eh?

@RezzyBtw Rezzy, you got your wish for guy in this!

EDIT: Derp, you saw. XD

Anyway, I doubt it's Micaiah or any Tellius characters since yeah, we just got a bunch of Tellius seasonals and Micaiah got one herself already too.

Yup, I saw

4 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Btw, I just have another idea for the right one. The only thing I try to pintoint are his hair on the left side, and I think it matches with Bruno. Well he would be certainly a surprise.

Yeah, mixed would be fine for me too.

Oh yeah, I always forget Bruno exists. He does have a similar collar as well. He would be a surprise indeed, even if a lot of players would like him playable.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I'd like Bruno, but being a silly spoon-wielding alt while depriving us of his true form would be cruel.

This too. Even if we did get an alt Veronica instead of her original version, it at least wasn't some silly thing. xP

Palla on this banner would definitely pair up well with Catria and it makes a lot of sense. I hope Est shows up to round out the trio, too. As for the right silhouette, could be Bruno wearing a bunny mask. I'm personally hoping that we can maybe get my boy Jeorge on this banner. That loop above the right silhouette's shoulder kind of looks like it could be a braided ponytail.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

True.. I guess it would be not such a good idea. He is still a bit of an enigma which could be hurt with this step...
I just thought about characters which have more round hair at the top and a bit more spiked at the side, he just fit the picture here. Alm also has such hair..hmmm. 

Edited by Stroud

Left one could be several, but Micaiah was definitely my first impression. If that's her, RIP my wallet.

No idea on the dude on the right. Plenty of possibilities there.

8 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Landmaster Valentine Titania's Loyal Wreath look like a staff, but it's a tome. This can happens again.

True~ I'll stay with Staff for the time being, though~

4 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Crazy guess: It’s Spring Nergal and his wife. 

I hope it’s just Lachesis and Eldigan. 

Aww, I would love Lachesis but the hair looks a tad bit long to me

But Valentines ROBBED me of my Judgral Seasonals so I still want it~