March/April 2019 Special Heroes Silhouettes!

Anacybele

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayra is definitely possible, she seems like a reasonable candidate for first Jugdral seasonal.

I don't think it's Palla. Her bangs tend to lie more flat than that.

7 minutes ago, Jave said:

Left one could be several, but Micaiah was definitely my first impression. If that's her, RIP my wallet.

No idea on the dude on the right. Plenty of possibilities there.

How many orbs do you have? 

I have 140 orbs. I'd rather continue saving than spend orbs on some seasonal banner. I'd rather get Brave Micaiah and L!Micaiah than this. 

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Could just be a different artist though. Characters don't always get the same artist for their different versions. And a different artist means a different style and stuff. The style of this silhouette does remind me of Palla's current art style, but even so. And sometimes hair can look similar in different styles too.

At the same time, it could also be Ayra with a different artist from her original. The hair definitely is not in the same style here.

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

It seems to be the female's damaged art, so it's possible that her hairs going a little wild in the wake of combat.

I can see Palla, Micaiah, and Eirika. Ayra seems a bit of a stretch, but then again Seasonal heroes could care less what is and isn't a stretch.

As for the male... I can really only see Seth and maybe one of the Jugdral Paladin Bros (and the trusted soldier of one of them).

Edited by Xenomata

A third round of bunnies. Expected, but could FEH try something more unique? Spring isn't all about bun buns. Okay, the weapons don't have to be eggs I admit, but I think I still have a point. Could I have a bow made of fine white willow, with a string of grape vine or ivy? And arrows whose fletchings were plucked from a hummingbird, with shaft made of bound honeybees, and the arrowhead a rose?

-This is more a combination of things. One- Summer is always swimsuits when it is more than that, two- too many Seasonals, three- me wanting Eleonora and the TMS crew as a whole.

*Yawn* Well less minor whining and more sleep I should probably be getting to.

9 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

How many orbs do you have? 

I have 140 orbs. I'd rather continue saving than spend orbs on some seasonal banner. I'd rather get Brave Micaiah and L!Micaiah than this. 

Micaiah is my favorite character so I'd whale for any version of her. I'd love Brave and Legendary/Mythic Micaiah as well, although Brave Miccy at least is a safe get since she'll be my free pick when the banner is out.

2 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Putting my money on Rinea on the left, she has flowers in the same spot as the silouette. Guy could literally be anyone with short hair. But judging by it's sculpting...looks like Hector, if they finally pried Armads from his steel grip.

Can't be Hector, this guy appears to be using a staff. I can't see Hector with any kind of magic. Physical weapons? Sure, any of them, I guess. xP But magic? Doesn't really seem to be in his character at all.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Can't be Hector, this guy appears to be using a staff. I can't see Hector with any kind of magic. Physical weapons? Sure, any of them, I guess. xP But magic? Doesn't really seem to be in his character at all.

It looks like another giant spoon to me.  If it is, I hope it's a mounted unit, since Green Cavs are still pretty rare.

I like Hector, but hope he's not getting any more alts any time soon, since he's been pretty much saturated by now.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

It looks like another giant spoon to me.  If it is, I hope it's a mounted unit, since Green Cavs are still pretty rare.

I like Hector, but hope he's not getting any more alts any time soon, since he's been pretty much saturated by now.

IS, where the heck is Kieran?!

Yeah, and it doesn't seem like IS wants to be real original with him either. xP

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A third round of bunnies. Expected, but could FEH try something more unique? Spring isn't all about bun buns. Okay, the weapons don't have to be eggs I admit, but I think I still have a point. Could I have a bow made of fine white willow, with a string of grape vine or ivy? And arrows whose fletchings were plucked from a hummingbird, with shaft made of bound honeybees, and the arrowhead a rose?

-This is more a combination of things. One- Summer is always swimsuits when it is more than that, two- too many Seasonals, three- me wanting Eleonora and the TMS crew as a whole.

To be honest, I kind of wanted a Hanami theme. It would be pretty, with cherry blossoms all around haha.

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They seem to go back and forth between Eggs and Carrots~ But I agree, they should mix it up a little more~ Going to be uncreative if we keep getting Egg Tomes~

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Dude, come on. I posted a thread for this first. Mods, can y'all lock?

They were basically simultaneous. Yours was slightly faster but also took longer to get the tweet embedded, and now they both have similar numbers of posts.

12 minutes ago, Othin said:

They were basically simultaneous. Yours was slightly faster but also took longer to get the tweet embedded, and now they both have similar numbers of posts.

Yes, but the tweet is embedded now. And we don't need two threads. xP And since mine was first, yeah. First come, first serve and all?

Also, in all fairness, and Fire Emblem Fan pointed this out in the past, Coolmanio gets to post a lot of these. Why not let others get a turn or two? I admit I've had a few already, but not nearly as many as he has.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Ya know this seems pretty early to me for a bunny-themed spring banner, since Easter is later this year. Then again, were the other spring banners released around this time the last couple years?

Yeah. Special Heroes Foci happen around the same time.

Spring Festival: 2017-03-30 to 2017-04-14

Hares at the Fare: 2018-03-22 to 2018-04-23
Spring Festival: 2018-03-31 to 2018-04-10

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yes, but the tweet is embedded now. And we don't need two threads. xP And since mine was first, yeah. First come, first serve and all?

Also, in all fairness, and Fire Emblem Fan pointed this out in the past, Coolmanio gets to post a lot of these. Why not let others get a turn or two? I admit I've had a few already, but not nearly as many as he has.

the only way to resolve this is a simulated battle between your leads in heroes, loser gets their thread locked.

1 minute ago, thecrimsonflash said:

the only way to resolve this is a simulated battle between your leads in heroes, loser gets their thread locked.

lol that'd be funny.

The person on the left looks like Micaiah to me. I could see it being Palla too though.

First thought for the person on the right was Reinhardt followed by Hector but I’m not too sure about it. Feels like it could be anyone.

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm not really sure why it's a big deal though (also not sure why you insist a mod to lock a thread). I'm not sure if they plan to lock a thread based on its engagement or whichever was posted first or to not lock any thread at all. If anything, you could just ask a mod to keep your thread and update it with the video when it comes out, because the engagement for this thread is a bit higher than yours in regards to the silhouettes.