March/April 2019 Special Heroes Silhouettes!

Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Aera said:

I'm not really sure why it's a big deal though (also not sure why you insist a mod to lock a thread). I'm not sure if they plan to lock a thread based on its engagement or whichever was posted first or to not lock any thread at all. If anything, you could just ask a mod to keep your thread and update it with the video when it comes out, because the engagement for this thread is a bit higher than yours in regards to the silhouettes.

Well, I've had this happen to me before. Not by Coolmanio, that is. By one or two other people in the past. And my threads got locked despite having been posted first. I just don't feel that's right. I feel the thread that was posted first, regardless of how many replies or "engagement" it has, should be the one that stays. First come, first serve, like I said.

I would just like for my threads to quit being locked when they're the ones that are posted first. If I wasn't first, I've got no issue with mine being locked. It wasn't first in that case.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised at how many people see Micaiah. The bangs don't match up to me, and we just had a full Tellius seasonal banner. Micaiah is very unlikely imo.

Some people say that it's unlikely to be Micaiah because we just got a Tellius banner, but don't forget both Spring banners have been mixed so far. First one was Two Ylisse, Two Fates. Second one was Two Askr, One Akaneia, and One Fates. Micaiah could very well be the only Tellius character on the banner.

It's weird, I saw Eirika first, but that CAN'T be, because she's been on everything lately and I hope they can calm down on her alts. It also just feels like we got a Micaiah alt. I don't mind alts, but I wouldn't mind some first time alts (like how we just got Soren and Titania). I also enjoy when we get new characters, but their alt form first (Charlotte/Shigure) so I'm hoping for something like that.

The guy I have 0 idea about, but I'm excited as long as we can avoid Fates 100%. I also wouldn't mind a Beast being in this banner. A Yarne would be hilarious based on the bunny theme. I'd love a joke about him being the only "normal" one in the banner.

I really don't have a clue who the character on the right could be. My first guesses that came to mind for the left character were Eirika, Micaiah or Ayra.

I hope it's going to be Ayra if only because she hasn't gotten an alt yet and her in bunny uniform would be quite funny.

Ah, no new seasonal theme being added (like, in addition to the spring bunnies.) Oh well.

Left: Eirika? Her bangs and the way her longer hair flairs out seems to match her other Heroes incarnations. Also, her build and all that. I'm a bit surprised, though, since she just got a Christmas version. Then again, if it was her, you'd think she'd have more hair mass. As it is, it looks like she's in low pigtails or something...

Right: Hector? Again, if this is him, surprised to see him again. His hair is perfectly his, though, from the bangs to the way it kind of pokes out into a triangle at the back of his head. Hardboiled Armads on its way?

Guess 2: Could be Spring Veronica (her pose looks kind of like Veronica's attack pose (that is, Veronica, not Brave Veronica) with her book floating in front of her) and Bunny Bruno, who has a similar hair shape to Hector iirc.

So far I've read:

Rinea and Berkut.

Lachesis and Eldigan (unlikely given Eldigan's longer hair).

Eirika and Seth.

Micaiah and Zelgius.

I've also seen people speculate about Karla and Ayra for the unit to the left. This is a real headscratcher; I'm coming up short. Out of the suggestions I've seen, Eirika and Seth seem the most likely to fit, I would say.

I'm gonna say...Ayra and Finn.

Idk, I'm terrible with silhouettes, but I'm pretty sure they're both from Jugdral.

Would love for them to be Rinea and Berkut, though.

I immediately saw Eirika and Seth. I'm hoping I'm wrong about the first, though. She's had enough attention for seasonals. Seth would be nice, and I like the guesses people have had about Palla :)

I won't get my hopes up for a male horse healer, but I would need that if it happened. 

I have no idea, but I support the people who want Jugdral characters.

Also it seems to be the usual bunny costumes, but I'm keeping my hopes for a loli in a rabbit pajama. Or a shota, I guess. Raigh in a rabbit pajama would be amusing.

the girl on the left reminds me of lachesis or ayra (maybe not ayra, that girl's silhouette is too thin), while on the right i see berkut or quan

inb4 the one on the left is seliph

11 hours ago, Jave said:

Left one could be several, but Micaiah was definitely my first impression. If that's her, RIP my wallet.

No idea on the dude on the right. Plenty of possibilities there.

11 hours ago, Icelerate said:

How many orbs do you have? 

I have 140 orbs. I'd rather continue saving than spend orbs on some seasonal banner. I'd rather get Brave Micaiah and L!Micaiah than this. 

i'm just jealous y'all have Micaiah. 
several banners and I am still OG Micaiahless :( not even a pity break in blue Micaiah or free pull Blue Micaiah. alas. 
honestly - I need LAzura and DC/Wrath/Dazz fodder more than a Bunny Micaiah so she'd be a skip (ugh). regardless. 

I hate being orb poor. 

9 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

the only way to resolve this is a simulated battle between your leads in heroes, loser gets their thread locked.

...Or we can see if @eclipse can megamerge this topics. It'd look a little funky, but it'd resolve itself with time and the flood of pastel-colored posts when the actual characters are revealed.

Greil's Devoted was the last Special Heroes, with all non-Fates, which had been preceded by all OCs (which counts like Fates to me), which was preceded by half-SS, half-FE6. But the last New Heroes was all Fates + one Awakening character. Will it be adventurously all non-Fates (Awakening actually hasn't had so much Seasonal coverage lately), all Fates, or a 50-50? There is certainly reason to believe any of these possibilities. 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I would accept a merge (into my thread, since it was first). I'm fine with that.

This thread has a fancier title and more replies, but I can update my thread's title if need be, and the replies in it would go up a lot with the merge. So. xP Another thing to point out though: When Coolmanio and Fire Emblem Fan both posted FE6 banner threads, Coolmanio's stayed because it was first and Fire Emblem Fan's thread was locked.