March/April 2019 Special Heroes Silhouettes!

Anacybele

31 minutes ago, Silafante said:

...why?

I get the sense they're a "safe" bet for IS. Not as much as Fates, but since these characters get the story screentime in FEH, all players do know of them. And they did go all out at the end of last year with unloading the OCs. Although whether the feedback they've gotten indicates the OCs are good for the bottom line (and CYL3 putting Mirage Chrom knockoff (Lif is it?) in the high rankings might indicate this), I do not truly know.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking closer, isn't Micaiah's hair too short to be the one on the left? The silhouette's hair looks more like Ayra, Karla, or Eirika's. 

I think I'd rather have Lucius and Raven at this point since Eirika has so many alts and just got a Christmas one. The fan art would be great.

Edited by Thane

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

and CYL3 putting Mirage Chrom knockoff (Lif is it?) in the high rankings might indicate this

Yeah, and that asshole literally only has three lines to date, two of which are just:

”You.”

”My name is Lif.”

And yet he got like 16th in CYL3. It’s times like this where I feel democracy was a mistake.

Some people just think Lif looks really cool, I guess. I mean, I liked Hrid from the moment I first saw him myself. Thought he looked really cool and I also now think he had some serious missed potential as a character. Maybe Lif fans also think he has potential to be really awesome. It's just a matter of whether IS actually uses it this time in his case. Sadly it seems too late for poor Hrid.

Most common guesses I'm seeing for the female: Ayra, Palla, Eirika, Micaiah

And for the male: Bruno, Seth, Hector

This is between here and Twitter.

Edited by Anacybele

We recently got Christmas Eirika and Ephraim, I seriously doubt they're both being used again so soon. Hair on the guy doesn't look anything like Ephraim's either.

Most common guesses I'm seeing between here and Twitter are:

Ayra, Eirika, Palla, and Micaiah for the female.

Bruno, Seth, and Hector for the male.

12 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Dude, come on. I posted a thread for this first. Mods, can y'all lock?

It's better to get their attention by using the report feature. Regardless, dibs don't matter. We're here to discuss, not race to make topics first for glory of...nothing, really.

Anyways, it seems to be a toss-up between Eirika, Micaiah, and Ayra on the left due to the long hair and hair strands. No clue on the right, though, given it may likely be an outright hat.

1 hour ago, Thane said:

Looking closer, isn't Micaiah's hair too short to be the one on the left? The silhouette's hair looks more like Ayra, Karla, or Eirika's. 

Yes, I thought the same~ Micaiah's hair isn't as long as the character on the left~ Looks more like Eirika, Palla, Ayra, etc~ I've seen Lachesis mentioned but I think her hair is also shorter than the left character~

yeah i doubt that's eirika

she's not camilla, after all, so it's implausible for her to get 2 seasonal alts in such a short period of time

When I first saw this my guess was Ayra and Reinhardt and I would be fine with that since neither FE 4 or 5 has had any seasonal units.  My cynical side says it will be rehashes of units who already have seasonal alts, but I hope I am wrong.

46 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

It's better to get their attention by using the report feature. Regardless, dibs don't matter. We're here to discuss, not race to make topics first for glory of...nothing, really.

I did use it, actually. Nothing's happened. And I never meant that it had to be a race or anything. Just to let the first thread stick. xP

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Does it really matter at this point?

Yeah, because we still have two threads, and we only need one. I'm just trying to get both threads merged or one locked.

14 hours ago, Jave said:

Micaiah is my favorite character so I'd whale for any version of her. I'd love Brave and Legendary/Mythic Micaiah as well, although Brave Miccy at least is a safe get since she'll be my free pick when the banner is out.

Have you whaled for her yet? 

I want to +10 four different versions eventually but I spent 300 orbs on the L!banner and only got one extra copy. Didn't even get any pity breakers in red and instead got two A!F!Corrins.

BTW, apparently someone detects Yune so you might be right.

How are they going to justify Micaiah wearing a bunny outfit though? Is she modelling for Oliver? 

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, and that asshole literally only has three lines to date, two of which are just:

”You.”

”My name is Lif.”

And yet he got like 16th in CYL3. It’s times like this where I feel democracy was a mistake.

Which goes to show how well-written he is considering those two lines had more impact than the vast majority of FE characters as evidenced by his popularity. 

Edited by Icelerate

That part of the silhouette doesn't look like anything but a random black blob to me. I don't get how they got Yune out of it.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Personally thought that was the costume tail~

If that's not a rabbit tail I don't know what it could be, but Yune would be pretty far down that list. What would Yune even do down there?

48 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

When I first saw this my guess was Ayra and Reinhardt

Huh, Reinhardt never even crossed my mind. I guess I'm thrown off by how the right silhouette looks like an absolute unit.

24 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Which goes to show how well-written he is considering those two lines had more impact than the vast majority of FE characters as evidenced by his popularity. 

You kinda can’t be a well-written character when you’ve said essentially nothing. I don’t even hate him like most, but I’d rather have someone like Iago at this point compared to this 100% generic enforcer.

6 minutes ago, Thane said:

If that's not a rabbit tail I don't know what it could be, but Yune would be pretty far down that list. What would Yune even do down there?

Hopefully being reminded that sleeves remain a better hiding place~

526px-Micaiah_Summers_Dawn_BtlFace_D.png

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

You kinda can’t be a well-written character when you’ve said essentially nothing. I don’t even hate him like most, but I’d rather have someone like Iago at this point compared to this 100% generic enforcer.

Yeah but Warriors!Iago was the best part about that game.

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Hopefully being reminded that sleeves remain a better hiding place~

526px-Micaiah_Summers_Dawn_BtlFace_D.png

Wait, I have her but I don't remember seeing this. Aw, that's adorable!

There.  I merged the threads.  It's probably going to make no sense.

In other words, if I see any reports about double-posting/"this doesn't seem to be on-topic" for posts before this post, I'm going to ignore it.

Whether or not I edit in my opinion of these silhouettes will be determined by how fast the rest of you post.

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

How are they going to justify Micaiah wearing a bunny outfit though? Is she modelling for Oliver?

With Panne's release, it's obvious that she's trying to understand laguz!  And what better way of doing so than by dressing up as one? :P:

Anyway, AYRA AND LEX, LET'S GO!

(I can dream, dammit)

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, because we still have two threads, and we only need one. I'm just trying to get both threads merged or one locked.

You already reported the thread, no reason to even think about posting about merging them or asking for dibs because others were topic starters more often than you. The topic starter doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

”You.”

”My name is Lif.”

I mean, there's plenty of Radiant Dawn units that could benefit from being in Heroes just to gain character, especially with Forging Bonds being a thing. :P Vika when