March/April 2019 Special Heroes Arrive! Regal Rabbits!

Anacybele

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you developers for such an easy skip. Free Loki? She’ll join W!Cecilia as party of my Combat Manual collection. None of the characters in the banners interest me at all. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Marisa was completely out of left field, but I'll take it. Palla was more or less a given. Bruno looks nice, and Veronica is... Veronica.

And then there's Loki. Free flying bow unit is the best thing to happen to free units so far.

I didn't realize that was an alt Loki at first. Well, she's fodder or feathers for me since I don't care for her.

But PALLA! I guessed her right, YAAAAAS!! I'm SO gonna pull for her as long as I'll need to! She looks so pretty and I love her!

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

But PALLA! I guessed her right, YAAAAAS!! I'm SO gonna pull for her as long as I'll need to! She looks so pretty and I love her!

R.I.P Est.

At least there's always next year... right?

It was someone from FE8 alright, but not Eirika (I'm glad about that, bunnies are the only seasonal type that I don't like...Catria aside). 

Palla's dagger is super awesome, if she has good Atk and TA she'll be a great Surtr counter. Her B-skill is meh, guess some people really suffer with traps in AR so good for them? 

The rest is ok but nothing I'd call crazy.

Guess it's free pull and dip this time. It's time to cave in and start going for Idunn because dat art is too good.

Free Loki, huh? Well, I already have the OG so this changes nothing. I hope she'll have good SI because she isn't getting merged anytime soon.

Edited by Alexmender

Wow, xD I was really right with Bruno. Sorry.
Hmm, the weapons are really interesting. Only Brunos Staff is soso...
Disarm Trap 3 sound nice, but I don't think I will just pull her to fodder her off Palla. Free Loki I'll take any day. What a shame that I used up all grails for Aversa. But Loki will be on my list for merging....We only need colorless Duell Flier of course. Which would be so rare to use...

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't realize that was an alt Loki at first. Well, she's fodder or feathers for me since I don't care for her.

Don’t count Loki out yet. Unless you got Bow Hinoka or Summer Takumi, she will be your only flying bow.

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

Palla's dagger is super awesome, if she has good Atk and TA she'll be a great Surtr counter. Her B-skill is meh, guess some people really suffer with traps in AR so good for them? 

I suffer with traps, so I actually dig that skill. lol

1 minute ago, indigocean said:

R.I.P Est.

At least there's always next year... right?

I guess, though isn't she kind of hated by fans? I only really see them giving any love to Palla and Catria. I honestly don't like her at all myself.

Hm... I would say... Bruno is tempting. I really liked his Staff. Be able to heal himself and adjacent allies every single turn is great! I am also surprised to see another Push skill, but at least it works pretty well with Ovoid Staff.

Veronica is also a great unit, but put a Duel Skill in a seasonal unit is foul play, IntSys. The same I can say about Palla's Disarm Trap. However, Disarm Trap is a B-Skill, so I want to see how many players will use it on their units.

Loki as TT reward is great. I mean, Flying Colorless Bow unit. I believe she will have the same weapon as Marisa, but in Bow form. Also... Marisa... meh?

Holy shit 20 people browsing right now it's crazy lol. I like Palla and Marisa they are looking good. I wish I played Heroes now :P

Oh great, I have no interest in anyone on this banner. Seems Spring has become the place to stuff a lot of the oc alts now, making it much easier to skip. They look fine, but none are essential additions for my team. I am really glad I get to skip out on this banner.

Loki as a freebe is great, but here I was hoping she'd be a different class. I already have both Sunkumi and Kinoka as my flying archers, so I'll just keep her if her art is good and not too gratuitous. (a vain hope I know)

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Have to laugh that Palla has Swift Sparrow

Deadass, every unit getting Swift Sparrow

It’s a solid skill, but it’s not as great as it was before, having to compete for the A slot with Breath, Brazen, LoD, Distant Counter, Fury and etc.

Edited by Water Mage