Are guanlets brave weapons?

Guest Jaako

Guest Jaako

In the most recent trailer we see one of the nobles (Casper I think) attack a western church soldier with iron gauntlets.  We see that he doubles on the screen, but he attacks twice before the western church soldier.  Maybe he didn’t have the speed requirement to double (quadruple with a brave weapon) so he only did two attacks before the western church soldier, much like in previous games.  So do you think guantlets will be brave weapons?

Guest Jaako

Also sorry if I broke any forum rules with this post, I’ve read this forum for sometime but just decided to make my first post! Thank you for any insight!

Brave Gauntlets would break the game if your speed is high enough. From what I can tell, they just let you get your two hits in first if you can double someone; but I suspect that this'll be another glass cannon build.

Edited by Armchair General

They could be. It could also be specific to Caspar, or that gauntlets just get their double attack before the enemy's counter, as Armchair General said.

At least it shouldn't be a combat art, since those appear on top of the unit's name when used.

It is most likely in the game. But not the one we saw Caspar use, as those are just iron guanlets. They probably just did that to show the double attack animation, like they did with Peri's 100 % crit so they could show off the new crit animation.