Tempest Trial+: To Defy the Gods (DATAMINE)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am with @Ice Dragon and @XRay. I consider Flying units better than Cavalry units.

I lost the count of number of times I lost a cavalry unit because I didn't have space to move or I couldn't reposition/draw back because the tile behind my units was a forest tile. I lost one unit in a AA run because of this. Be able to freely position your units, independent of being a forest, mountain or water tile is great!

Cavalry's 3 spaces movement is good, but Fliers can have  access to it thanks to Gray Waves, and they also have access to fliers skills, like Flier Formation, Flier Guidance and Air Orders, and they also work pretty well in mixed team by using skills like Guidance and Aerobatics.

If you are playing in a open map, like some of the maps in Arena, sure... 3 space movement is great! But today's maps are full of impassible tiles, forest tiles and trenches... Fliers evolved during these 2 years, while cavalry stayed the same since launch. I would say that, since they have 3 spaces movement, cavalry units are easier to bait.

There are a lot of infernal maps that I was only able to clear thanks to fliers, and the GHB Elite quest from last year, the one I had more problems were the cavalry quests, because some maps were not made for 4 cavalry units.

Well, flyer team with Tibarn, Reyson and Leanne in is better horse emblem. I will make concession on that. But Grave Waves comes only with Legendary Azura and Formation, guidance and orders aren't really consistent. They need to be set up thinking turn or two ahead (or some crazy improvisations). Using cavalry gives more leaveway. You either dash and kill enemy or just get into spot from which you can dash and kill enemy.

21 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Is it bad I sent feedback to the devs via the feedback function about how uncomfortable Loki's art makes me? 

I do not think it is bad. We all have different preferences. Just because I like fanservice and skimpy outfits does not mean you have to like them.

16 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Is it bad I sent feedback to the devs via the feedback function about how uncomfortable Loki's art makes me? 

If someone sends feedback that they liked particular artwork, or didn't like it for whatever reason, that's their choice. The company might incorporate the feedback or just ignore it, but that's up to them. :):

Honestly, some of the voice acting dialogue is as annoying and awkward as the art (or even worse). Animations off, sound off, phew... :P:

35 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Not at all.  If you have a really big problem with it you should do it.  Of course me, I am just laughing my head off once I realized that with Loki I can have a playboy bunny flying team, while a playgirl one will never exist:P

So, since I've now got Vewonica, I'll be having her be my main TT bonus unit with Spring Catria~ Also got Bunny Lucina, so throwing her on the team~ Last slot will go to Ducklise because she has the Carrot so, TECHNICALLY, it'll be a mono Spring Team if you squint!

51 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

So, since I've now got Vewonica, I'll be having her be my main TT bonus unit with Spring Catria~ Also got Bunny Lucina, so throwing her on the team~ Last slot will go to Ducklise because she has the Carrot so, TECHNICALLY, it'll be a mono Spring Team if you squint!

Heh, I'll also be joining you in putting ducky Elise to work in this TT+. And with bunny Veronica being the presumed boss, this'll be a good opportunity to break Sue in as well.

Though since I was able to miraculously acquire bunny Palla, I'll once again be fielding multiple teams:

Atk Asset / Almost All-Swift Sparrow Cav Squad

Spoiler

gECgn8o.png?1oaUcEyn.png?1*before the TT bonus stats are factored inIyvQrkl.png?1*before the TT bonus stats are factored inX6e1Zc4.png?1

Flier Squad

Spoiler

h1RxfaO.png?1*before the TT bonus stats are factored inNDCNiy3.png?158c8aQe.png?1Hhslcub.png?1

So basically, I'll always be fielding a Catria and a Hot Spring little sis regardless of each team I use.

35 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Heh, I'll also be joining you in putting ducky Elise to work in this TT+. And with bunny Veronica being the presumed boss, this'll be a good opportunity to break Sue in as well.

Though since I was able to miraculously acquire bunny Palla, I'll once again be fielding multiple teams:

Atk Asset / Almost All-Swift Sparrow Cav Squad

Hide contents

gECgn8o.png?1oaUcEyn.png?1*before the TT bonus stats are factored inIyvQrkl.png?1*before the TT bonus stats are factored inX6e1Zc4.png?1

Flier Squad

Hide contents

h1RxfaO.png?1*before the TT bonus stats are factored inNDCNiy3.png?158c8aQe.png?1Hhslcub.png?1

So basically, I'll always be fielding a Catria and a Hot Spring little sis regardless of each team I use.

Nice! I think I've used Elise these last 3 TTs since her own, LOL~ Jealous of all those Atk Boons~ That Alfonse is looking crazy! I was going to be using Sue myself but since I got Lucina, I'll go for the Spring theme~

2nd team is cool, too~ I love all the SPD on that HS!Sakura~

29 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Nice! I think I've used Elise these last 3 TTs since her own, LOL~ Jealous of all those Atk Boons~ That Alfonse is looking crazy! I was going to be using Sue myself but since I got Lucina, I'll go for the Spring theme~

2nd team is cool, too~ I love all the SPD on that HS!Sakura~

Yeah, sometimes I do get actual luck with IVs but other times not so much (those Atk flaws on F!Kana, Velouria, Sumia, Maribelle, etc. still sting, especially Kana's since Atk for her is a super flaw). Bunny Fonse I begrudgingly admit has turned out to be very useful for what he is. I've got bunny Lucina too, but since I also have bunny Catria it'd really make no sense to use Lucina too since she'd serve the same role (she also has Blarblade+) but be worse at it without the constant bonus stats (and her more anemic Atk isn't doing her any favors either).

I wouldn't call 35 Spd, which was just achieved by slapping Speed +3 on her thanks to healers still being annoyingly limited in which A Passives they can and can't use, that great but thanks all the same. New Year's Azura is here instead of her legendary version because the latter has already capped out on merits while the former still has ways to go merit-wise since I only just got her from her re-run this year. Depending on how things go, I might switch Azura out for bow Loki once she's ready for use.

17 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, sometimes I do get actual luck with IVs but other times not so much (those Atk flaws on F!Kana, Velouria, Sumia, Maribelle, etc. still sting, especially Kana's since Atk for her is a super flaw). Bunny Fonse I begrudgingly admit has turned out to be very useful for what he is. I've got bunny Lucina too, but since I also have bunny Catria it'd really make no sense to use Lucina too since she'd serve the same role (she also has Blarblade+) but be worse at it without the constant bonus stats (and her more anemic Atk isn't doing her any favors either).

I wouldn't call 35 Spd, which was just achieved by slapping Speed +3 on her thanks to healers still being annoyingly limited in which A Passives they can and can't use, that great but thanks all the same. New Year's Azura is here instead of her legendary version because the latter has already capped out on merits while the former still has ways to go merit-wise since I only just got her from her re-run this year. Depending on how things go, I might switch Azura out for bow Loki once she's ready for use.

For Sakura, I meant the icons~

Hhslcub.png?1

Spd+3, Spd Opening, Drive Spd, haha~ Even 35 Spd is more Spd than mine which is -Spd.

I must be the only person with Legendary Azura who almost never uses her. I'll probably save maxing her HM for the next guide which needs a WOM dancer~

3 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Not at all.  If you have a really big problem with it you should do it.  Of course me, I am just laughing my head off once I realized that with Loki I can have a playboy bunny flying team, while a playgirl one will never exist:P

There is SF!Xander, SF!Chrom, HATF!Alfonse, and RR!Bruno, so it should be enough in most game modes.

Edited by XRay

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

There is SF!Xander, SF!Chrom, HATF!Alfonse, and RR!Bruno, so it should be enough in most game modes.

I meant fanservice guys with bunny ears:P  Sadly none of the bunny guys design count for that.  

57 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I must be the only person with Legendary Azura who almost never uses her. I'll probably save maxing her HM for the next guide which needs a WOM dancer~

Nah, you're not alone. Mine's got 75HM since getting her the day of release. Leveled her up, probably tried her in some Water Blessed Garden maps, and that's it. I'm sure she's good but I could not tell you offhand what makes her good from experience. At least with Hrid I eventually reread his skills and thought "oh, so that's why he inexplicably one rounds everything"

13 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I meant fanservice guys with bunny ears:P  Sadly none of the bunny guys design count for that.  

Hold on, not even Alfonse? I think the vast majority of the internet disagrees with you.

49 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Nah, you're not alone. Mine's got 75HM since getting her the day of release. Leveled her up, probably tried her in some Water Blessed Garden maps, and that's it. I'm sure she's good but I could not tell you offhand what makes her good from experience. At least with Hrid I eventually reread his skills and thought "oh, so that's why he inexplicably one rounds everything"

Well, with her weapon and default Atk Tactic, she can get any unit +6 to every stat and give them 1 extra move if they're not a pony~ She basically makes any and all content a breeze, especially Abyssal maps with the right other units.

But, as much as I like Azura, I just don't care much for either her art, nor how broken she is. I almost always use Young Azura or Silvia instead of her, even if I know she just needs to Sing once and I could probably break the game. IDK, maybe it's why Veronica doesn't appeal to me much. I like a challenge~

I just gave my OG Palla the Triangle Attack refinement, and I am really enjoying my flying team: Est, Palla, Aversa and Reyson.

Maybe I can swap Reyson for Spring Veronica and Aversa for Leanne, and then use this team on the TT+

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

For Sakura, I meant the icons~

Hhslcub.png?1

Spd+3, Spd Opening, Drive Spd, haha~ Even 35 Spd is more Spd than mine which is -Spd.

Ah, gotcha.

Perhaps, though on my end I've barely used Brave Veronica (124 HM) since getting her recently since OG Elise is superior I like all my other troubadours more. The fact that I kinda resent Veronica might play a part in that too.

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

Hold on, not even Alfonse? I think the vast majority of the internet disagrees with you.

Alfonse is kind of middle ground to me.  But, like I said that is me.

Yeah... I decided my team for this TT+: Spring Veronica, Leanne, Palla and Est.

Spoiler

Screenshot-20190322-213142.pngScreenshot-20190322-213246.pngScreenshot-20190322-213233.pngScreenshot-20190322-213238.png

• Veronica will do pretty well in this team. Adding the TT bonus stats, buffs granted by her weapon and the buffs granted by her allies, she will have 48 HP, 68 Atk, 55 Spd, 34 Def and 37 Res. I gave her Renewal so she can try to keep her HP above 75%, and Leanne will also help her with it.
  • Leanne is just here to work as a supportive unit.
  • Palla will destroy any green unit who dares to challenge her. I really liked her weapon, and can also use her to bait green units, since the +3 stats from her weapon works in both phases.
  • Est easily destroy armored foes with the Triangle attack.Both her and Palla don't need to quad attack to do their job, but I still gave her Darting Blow in case she didn't trigger the triangle attack effect. She will always be near Palla, so at least she will have 41 Spd when initiating a combat.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Okay, but not ground breaking Seals, lucky for me, since I'm almost out of Coins.  I really wish we could grind for them.

It seems that I really do have to go with Loki. Oh well, I'll just get it over with as soon as I can. Flier Emblem it is. Aside from the undesireable bonus, my team will consist of Caeda, HS!Ryouma and HS!Sakura. May the presence of some faves save this event for me.