Tempest Trial+: To Defy the Gods (DATAMINE)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went in with Hrid, Spring Catria, Gunnthra, and New Year Laevateinn. Everything is getting crushed by debuffs... well, except the maps where someone has Harsh Command.

This is so far enjoyable.

Damn 4* Loki is such a third wheel. She has even trouble taking out some fliers. Even with buffs and all possible boosts to atk. Really hope I can get to the 5* one soon. 

I love how serious this one is. It's addressing the Embla plot arc...but in bunny costumes. And everyone's acting so seriously. XD

I updated the topic with the new information about the Tempest Trial:

• Added TT reward stats at Lv40 and skills;
  • Revealed the final sacred seal: HP/Spd 1;
  • Updated the score required for each sacred seal;
  • Added the Final Map and Boss stats and skills.

I just reached 10.000 for the Warding Stance, and already upgraded it to Lv 3, and I gave it to... Silas.

Screenshot-20190323-091523.png 

My boy is something else! He can tank dragons, even green dragons, very easily, and thanks to Steady Stance 4, enemies cannot charge their specials. With Berkut Lance, Steady Stance 4, Warding Stance 3 and Fortify Cavalry from one of his allies, he can have 51 Def and 44 Res. He also has Wind Blessing, so he can have +4 Res when Gunnthrá in on the same team during Wind Season. He just needed Distant Counter to be perfect, but sadly this is not possible... unless he gets Javelin in the Weapon Refinery as his exclusive weapon, but I doubt it.

@Nowi's Husband That was great! I really enjoy your Nowi solo runs. She is basically "defying the Gods"!

14 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Okay, but not ground breaking Seals, lucky for me, since I'm almost out of Coins.  I really wish we could grind for them.

I might be part of the minority that think the sacred seals we've been getting have been average so my coins have just been sitting there. The latest one I upgraded was Aerobatics with the preceding one being Atk/Spd + 1. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

I'm basically running a 3-person team with Celica, Sue, and Sylvia. 4* Loki is there too, just for bonus points but she doesn't do anything. I even used her at level one before I dropped a bunch of crystals to level her and get the dragonflowers from her ordeal.

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I updated the topic with the new information about the Tempest Trial:

• Added TT reward stats at Lv40 and skills;
  • Revealed the final sacred seal: HP/Spd 1;
  • Updated the score required for each sacred seal;
  • Added the Final Map and Boss stats and skills.

I just reached 10.000 for the Warding Stance, and already upgraded it to Lv 3, and I gave it to... Silas.

Screenshot-20190323-091523.png 

My boy is something else! He can tank dragons, even green dragons, very easily, and thanks to Steady Stance 4, enemies cannot charge their specials. With Berkut Lance, Steady Stance 4, Warding Stance 3 and Fortify Cavalry from one of his allies, he can have 51 Def and 44 Res. He also has Wind Blessing, so he can have +4 Res when Gunnthrá in on the same team during Wind Season. He just needed Distant Counter to be perfect, but sadly this is not possible... unless he gets Javelin in the Weapon Refinery as his exclusive weapon, but I doubt it.

Wow, pretty crazy Silas build making great uses of those defensive stats~ 44 Res is crazy~

36 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Wow, pretty crazy Silas build making great uses of those defensive stats~ 44 Res is crazy~

Thanks! I am proud of my boy Silas.

I made a test using  Silas with Kaden. Silas' 25 Res + Berkut Lance (+7) + Warding Breath (+6) + Fortify Cavalry (+6) + Kaden (+6) + Wind's Blessing (+4) = 54 Res.

This is not a impressive video, but I am happy with the results. I am planning to do this map again once it appears in the Chain Challenge.

20 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Thanks! I am proud of my boy Silas.

I made a test using  Silas with Kaden. Silas' 25 Res + Berkut Lance (+7) + Warding Breath (+6) + Fortify Cavalry (+6) + Kaden (+6) + Wind's Blessing (+4) = 54 Res.

This is not a impressive video, but I am happy with the results. I am planning to do this map again once it appears in the Chain Challenge.

Really impressive seeing him in action, being able to tank green dragons is really awesome

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Really impressive seeing him in action, being able to tank green dragons is really awesome

I did this map without Gunnthrá (Silas with 50 Res), and the Green Fáfnir only did 1 damage. With the Legendary Bonus, Silas was able to nullify any damage.

Like I said before, I am planning to replay this map when we get it in in the Chain Challenge, where the enemies will have higher stats.

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I did this map without Gunnthrá (Silas with 50 Res), and the Green Fáfnir only did 1 damage. With the Legendary Bonus, Silas was able to nullify any damage.

Like I said before, I am planning to replay this map when we get it in in the Chain Challenge, where the enemies will have higher stats.

Cool, looking forward to seeing how he handles the higher difficulty enemies~ Seems like a great build to take on Abyssal maps

Auto battling through with Loki, Beruka, Tobin and Mikoto. I need to think about using some 4* healers to change my TT healers for hero merit. Tatiana/Silque, where are you?

So far I like Loki, but I just do not have the right A skill for her... also merged her 1 time already. I do not have that much bow users I use. So I appreciate this.

Edited by Stroud

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

For the players who don't plan to use Spring Loki in the future and plan to fodder her or send her home, at least don't forget to get the 40 Blue Dragonflowers in the Heroic Ordeals mode.

Definitely. Applying crystals up to level 30 and pairing with Legendary Azura results in an easy 40 flowers. I made that mistake with Camilla before flowers were announced. It cost 100 grails to fix, but at least provided an extra copy of Hone Fliers.

How the hell does my Bunny Palla keep dying to Nino and other green mages? She has very high Res with the TT boosts. And she's red. And very fast. Yet she's still doubled by them too.

Edited by Anacybele

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

How the hell does my Bunny Palla keep dying to Nino and other green mages? She has very high Res with the TT boosts. And she's red. And very fast. Yet she's still doubled by them too.

Maybe she's not as fast as you think or her level isn't high enough?  Sometimes it's easy to get units in bad placements (ie me getting Grima’s numbers wrong and he'll get beat by units he curbstomps because they have some stupid skills that allow them to cause him problems).

Edited by TheSilentChloey

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Maybe she's not as fast as you think or her level isn't high enough?  Sometimes it's easy to get units in bad placements (ie me getting Grima’s numbers wrong and he'll get beat by units he curbstomps because they have some stupid skills that allow them to cause him problems).

She is though. Her Spd goes up to 41. Her Res goes up to 39 (with a buff as well as the TT boosts). So how a flying Nino doubles and kills her, I don't know. And why would my Palla not be lv. 40? xP Of course I'd level her up all the way for the TT.

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

She is though. Her Spd goes up to 41. Her Res goes up to 39 (with a buff as well as the TT boosts). So how a flying Nino doubles and kills her, I don't know. And why would my Palla not be lv. 40? xP Of course I'd level her up all the way for the TT.

You need to remember to check the stats and skills on your own units and enemies.

Neutral Nino hits 38 Spd and gets Spd+3 from Giga Excalibur and Spd+4 from Swift Sparrow. That is 45 Spd. Foes often have inflated stats, so that 45 Spd is often times higher.

+Spd Palla hits 37 Spd, bonus stats take that up to 41 Spd, and that is nowhere near enough Spd to prevent doubles from SF!Nino in later maps where stats get progressively higher.

SF!Nino's Giga Excalibur also deals extra true damage if she is faster, and true damage cannot be reduced by defensive stats. She also runs Moonbow and that can cut RR!Palla's Res.