Tempest Trial+: To Defy the Gods (DATAMINE)

About 8K away from finishing

20 hours ago, Lewyn said:

Got to ask, now that many people likely have Loki.  What do you think of her sultry seductive voice lines?  It really seems to double down on thinking Kiran is a heterosexual male (or lesbian female).  

I heard her lines on Youtube, the one about rabbits being known for something besides eating carrots threw me~

Doesn't necessarily mean anything about Summoner's sexuality unless you assume the Summoner is attracted to Loki~

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, XRay said:

They are great, I love it. I learned much from the master of double entendres, innuendos, and subconscious suggestions.

And just because she is flirting with Kiran does not mean Kiran has to be male or a lesbian. I frequently make suggestive remarks towards my friends despite everyone being straight, and we slapped each other's butts for almost ten years now and that did not turn any of us gay.

20 hours ago, daisy jane said:

the same. Loki is just being flirty. and she is awesome. 
More grails when, IS? 

Today is a slog . I am way off my mark (sigh - i'll also have to spend maybe another potion or two to hit where i need to be for tomorrow. 

It is very fitting for her character who uses flirtation and sexuality to throw people off guard.  Her sprite is so so good too.

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

About 8K away from finishing

I heard her lines on Youtube, the one about rabbits being known for something besides eating carrots threw me~

Doesn't necessarily mean anything about Summoner's sexuality unless you assume the Summoner is attracted to Loki~

Well true it doesn't prove anything, but in terms of Loki treatment of other characters.  With females she calls them cute and teases them, but with males she seduces them.  

got 6,000 which was remarkably high for me, but not knowing what to do with Loki or Veronica means I'm going to have more than enough SP once I'm sure

Also, sidelining Lucina has been great for the latest trials

"Askr and Embla are gods, and gods cannot be defeated"

"That's not true"

"What?"

"If Embla is evil...and brings nothing but torment to you...Then we will defeat that god.

JRPG Protagonist Intensifies

Decent TT. Loki's balanced stat line allows her to benefit from all her ubered stats. Bruno, a much more problematically designed unit, found his place in this multi-map PvE content. It's the only time I kept the weapon on a healer for a TT since its persistent healing more than matched his actual recovery skill. And his innate dazzling staff allows him to mindlessly poke in a safe environment like an auto battle AI is wont to do.

I initially found this a pain in the ass for my go-to armor team due to there being so many damned maps that split up the party across the map, meaning I couldn’t roll out armor march right away. Eventually I managed to get the right strategy down for the first move and this went smooth as clockwork. Managed to get somewhere around 70k, could’ve gotten more but didn’t feel much need.

Well, that ending was interesting. To the people on Reddit whining about not having regular Bruno yet: consider yourselves answered. We'll get him once the divine dragon Embla falls, and not a moment before.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

"Askr and Embla are gods, and gods cannot be defeated"

"That's not true"

"What?"

"If Embla is evil...and brings nothing but torment to you...Then we will defeat that god.

JRPG Protagonist Intensifies

Also, this. Bruno's going on about how gods can't be defeated, while I'm just sitting there humming Twilight of the Gods under my breath. :-D

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

More super-serious talk in bunny suits and no tsukkomi in sight.

Oh, that reminds me

On 3/23/2019 at 12:07 AM, Glennstavos said:

It feels like the writers of that opening dialogue were hopelessly unaware that everybody was dressed as a rodent.