Tempest Trial+: To Defy the Gods (DATAMINE)

A new Tempest Trial+ will start on March 23rd PST!

Screenshot-20190321-094210-2.png

Our TT reward unit will be  Loki: Spring Trickster, and she is a Flying Colorless Bow unit.
The bonus heroes of this TT+ are: Spring Palla, Spring Marisa, Spring Bruno, Spring Veronica, Spring Loki, Spring Catria, Spring Alfonse and Spring Sharena!

Screenshot-20190321-094215-2.png

Spring-Loki-Icon.png?itok=xDrSRd47
Loki: Spring Trickster
39 HP / 31 Atk / 34 Spd / 27 Def / 25 Res

latest?cb=20180514153412 Beguiling Bow+ (Mt 12 Rng 2): Effective against flying foes. At start of combat, if foe’s HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 during combat.
Special.png Luna: Treats foe's Def/Res as if reduced by 50% during combat.
Flier_Formation_3.png Flier Formation 3: Unit can move to a space adjacent to a flier ally within 2 spaces. (available at 4 stars)
30px-Goad_Fliers.png Goad Fliers: Grants flying allies within 2 spaces Spd/Atk+4 during combat.

The others rewards of this TT+ are:

latest?cb=20170410122150 42 Orbs;
 latest?cb=20170204105858 11.000 Feathers;
latest?cb=20170904050244 80 Sacred Coins;

latest?cb=20171206144257 1 Fire Blessing (Score: 12.500);
HP_Spd_1.png HP/Spd 1 (Score: 6.000 );
Warding_Stance_1.png Warding Stance 1 (Score: 10.000 );
Spd_Res_Bond_1.png  Spd/Res Bond 1 (Score: 20.000 );
4★ Spring Loki (Score: 1.000);
5★ Spring Loki (Score: 15.000).

Final Map:

Spoiler

tt.png

Boss: Veronica: Spring Princess
Stats at Lunatic (Teams: 4 / Battles: 7):
66 HP / 55 Atk / 45 Spd / 20 Def / 31 Res

latest?cb=20180514153412 Veðrfölnir's Egg (Mt 14 Rng 2): Grants Spd+3. At start of combat, it unit's HP >= 75%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.
Special.png Glimmer: Boosts damage dealt by 50%.
G-Duel-Flying-3.png G Duel Flying: Grants HP+5. If unit is 5★ and level 40 and unit's stats total less than 170, treats unit's stats as 170 in modes like Arena.
Chill_Res_3.png Chill Res 3: At the start of each turn, inflicts Res-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Res through its next action.
2.png Guidance 3: Infantry and armored allies within 2 spaces can move to a space adjacent to unit.

Enemy 2: Close Cavalry Unit;
Enemy 3:
Ranged Infantry Unit;
Enemy 4: Close Flying Unit;
Enemy 5: Close Infantry Unit.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said in the Regal Rabbits Banner topic, I believe Spring Loki's bow will have the same effect of Spring Marisa's Flashing Carrot (At start of combat, if foe’s HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 during combat).

But, Holy Mila... I was expecting something raunchy, but... Spring Loki's art is too much!

Flying Archer, eh? We don't have too many of those. Besides Kinoka, we only have seasonals so far (Summer Takumi, NY!Fjorm), and considering how much I used Kinoka already, I'm looking forward how good Spring Loki is going to be. Some people might not like her art, but I think it looks pretty good.

Also looking forward for the seals we're going to receive this time.

Also like Lokis art, I almost see a pattern for TT units now. Since Azura it always have been more adult looking woman. Not that I complain about it, I truly feel catered for each TT after Azura. Still some players may feel not so lucky. Well I guess one day it will stop anyway.

Also reminded me that before Azura we had 12 males and 3 females for TT and now we are at 12 males 9 females. 

I love Loki's art.. I don't think it looks raunchy at all, but different strokes I suppose. 
Loki make me feel a lot better for not going for Kinoka on the upcoming Bonds banner (Unless i get a Free Kinoka pull (+spd/-hp pls, kthnxgame). 

Here is Kinoka at Neutral

37 32 35 17 29

Summer Taco at Neutral

40 35 35 21 19

And Flying Fjorm at Neutral

39 35 35 20 21

So - we can assume - that Loki  at minimum will be looking at 35 speed as well. 

they'll probably give her a stat line similar (if not dead smack identical to HS: Camilla) of 

38 33 35 17 28

they though they could lower the res a bit, and add it to def/and give her 1 more atk, i suppose. 

as for seals. my hope for Flier Guidance is killed because Marissa has it so I am gonna go with 
Mirror Stance (A) (hah.the way IS is going it won't surprise me if Swift Sparrow becomes a seal)
Desperation or a Chill Skill (Atk will be my guess)(B)
Speed Tactic or Def Smoke (C) 

Geez Loki, you're even LESS subtle than before. Still, love the huge bunny ears. 

I actually think the larger bunny ears is actually more accurate, as the bunny ears are meant to be in proportion to the entire body. So the ears are much more accurate than the other ones. 

17 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

So - we can assume - that Loki  at minimum will be looking at 35 speed as well. 

That would be nice, but I wouldn't be too sure. We had enough free units with mediocre or even bad stats. 

34 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

But, Holy Mila... I was expecting something raunchy, but... Spring Loki's art is too much!

Kusakihara is rather infamous for being a horndog. A lot of the criticism for armor designs in Awakening and Fates fall on him ether they were silly looking or fanservicey that sacrificed practicality. As the director for some of the projects he's worked on, he's also said rather silly things that make you question if there's any connection to what he says and does. Were he to tip his toes into the eromanga industry, where he doesn't have to censor skin, he'd be one of the if not the most raunchiest artists when it comes to clothing and character designs. So yeah, pretty raunchy indeed

1 hour ago, redlight said:

Were he to tip his toes into the eromanga industry, where he doesn't have to censor skin, he'd be one of the if not the most raunchiest artists when it comes to clothing and character designs.

So you're saying he hasn't done so already?  That's a surprise to be honest.

although i'd have preferred a different artist for spring loki, i don't dislike how she looks

hope she's some nice skills, so that i won't have to invest too much to build her

she seems to have 38 hp, which is a bit too high for me, considering she'll have something like 149-151 bst, and that's why i hope she gets gen 3 bst, even though i don't believe in this too much, since thea doesn't have it and she's not free

i'm curious about those 3 new sacred seals, i hope they're something good and not some trash seals such as def/res+2 and the likes

Edited by Yexin

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

I wonder about the other bonus units. Will it be past seasonal bunnies, or the regular versions of these characters?

From the 5 bonus units, we don't have OG Bruno, we only have Brave Veronica (no OG Veronica) and Marisa is a TT unit. We could have a banner with Palla, Loki and Brave Veronica, but we can also have the 2018 units as bonus units. In this case, my votes are for Spring Alfonse and Spring Sharena, because of Bruno and Veronica, and Spring Catria, because of Palla. No Spring Kagero as bonus unit in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

So you're saying he hasn't done so already?  That's a surprise to be honest.

Nope. He might have had a different pen name, but galleries associated with his real name don't have anything to do with the eromanga or adult VN industry. He's most likely honed his artistic skills by working at IS doing art related work for them while he was a developer. I think Wada Sachiko and Daisuke Izukawa have been in a similar position as him, but they were involved in more aspects and areas.

Edited by redlight

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

From the 5 bonus units, we don't have OG Bruno, we only have Brave Veronica (no OG Veronica) and Marisa is a TT unit. We could have a banner with Palla, Loki and Brave Veronica, but we can also have the 2018 units as bonus units. In this case, my votes are for Spring Alfonse and Spring Sharena, because of Bruno and Veronica, and Spring Catria, because of Palla. No Spring Kagero as bonus unit in my opinion.

Well I figure since the spring banners are going to be re-run, there wouldn't be a need to make a TT Banner. And I looked at the current calendar and the one before that, the one before that mentions the TT Banner coinciding with the event while the current one mentions no TT Banner.

Well looks like my streak of having all flying bow users will continue which is nice.  I do wonder who the other bonus units will be since I need to know so I can plan my team.  If they go all bunny units I hope S!Catria is one of them since I have her an she could stand a TT run.

Fingers crossed for some non-seasonal bonus units, I don't have any spring units and won't be wasting orbs to try to get any of the new ones. And I'd rather not have to use Loki...

Other than her damaged art being awful I actually really like Loki’s art here! The outfit’s a bit skimpy but I feel like it’s handled better than some of the other fan servicey designs (especially the chest area when compared to her original art which I despise). I know her face looks different from her original design but personally I feel like it’s an improvement.

I would kill for a speed tactic seal (at least atk tactic is on Legault). A bond seal would also be nice, as would a death blow seal.

I wouldn't be surprised if they give Spring Loki the exact same stat spread as her vanilla version or toss a bit of HP for more Def or Res.

My prediction for the bonus characters is

• All 5 new characters
  • Spring Catria
  • Spring Alfonse
  • Spring Sharena

Catria because of Palla and Alfonse and Sharena because of Bruno and Veronica.

As for Loki's art, I'm not terribly fond of the way Kusakihara draws eyes, but that's about it. And the fact that her right boob is noticeably bigger than her left boob in her damaged art.

Otherwise, it's fine.