Help Me Name My Chicks!

Captain Karnage

FfAk5JK.jpg

So these are my new birbs I got to add onto my current flock, right now they should be ready to join by August 

The black one is a frizze/l

The white one is a wyandotte

The brown one is a buff cochin 

and the tiny white one in the corner is a silkie, I wont be naming it for a while because silkie chickens can't be sexed at birth due to their feathers, and it might be a rooster.

Looking to give them FE related names like my other birds

29 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Are the other three girls, besides the one you said couldn't be sexed?

they're all girls, the problem is that silkies have really odd feathers. Normally you can check with their wings a day or 2 after hatching as boys will have strait feathers and girls will have curved, silkie feathers are essentially fluff, as far as I know they're the only breed with this problem. I won't know if she's a boy or a girl until around June/July.

3 hours ago, Corrobin said:

Tiny white one, Sara.

that's my dog's name

5 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

they're all girls, the problem is that silkies have really odd feathers. Normally you can check with their wings a day or 2 after hatching as boys will have strait feathers and girls will have curved, silkie feathers are essentially fluff, as far as I know they're the only breed with this problem. I won't know if she's a boy or a girl until around June/July.

that's my dog's name

You should name the buff cochin Titania.

On 3/19/2019 at 3:25 PM, Captain Karnage said:

the tiny white one in the corner is a silkie, I wont be naming it for a while because silkie chickens can't be sexed at birth due to their feathers, and it might be a rooster.

Name it McNuggets.

10 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Name it McNuggets.

Or if it's a rooster, there is the more pretentious option, Vin. As in Coq Au Vin- fancy French food begun as the French peasantry's way of using up tough and chewy old birds- soak them liberally in wine. Generally calls for rooster, even if hens work and are more commonly used nowadays.