Would anyone mind seeing cross game New Hero banner paralogues again?

Gregster101

14 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Old Farts

Wendell - Blue tome infantry

Nomah - Green tome armoured

Niime - Red tome infantry

Nealuchi - Colourless Beast Flier

GHB: Reptor - Blue Tome Armour

Would bankrupt Heroes probably, but I'd be happy at least.

No Marcus or Mycen, smh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

No Marcus or Mycen, smh

Not old enough. They can get their own banner along with Hannibal and Gregor.

Edited by Jotari

So with Mordecai in the game the muscle banner needs a new contender.

So far Rinkah, Flavia, Atlas are still in the game. I make some changes anyway.

- Rinkah axe
- Flavia sword
- Atlas change from lance to blue Bow
new contender:
- Muarim green Beast. 

I don't have all characters on my mind, isn't there are good muscular character with lance?
Most have swords or axe, this makes it difficult for me. I also would like to have Gerik or Dieck in this, but double red sword or axe is bad. And I don't want to trade out Rinkah at any cost.

I guess Dieck instead of Flavia would be ok. He got screwed on the binding blade banner..(Not that the banner was bad). 

Edited by Stroud

55 minutes ago, Stroud said:

- Rinkah axe
- Flavia sword
new contender:
- Muarim green Beast. 

I don't have all characters on my mind, isn't there are good muscular character with lance?
Most have swords or axe, this makes it difficult for me. I also would like to have Gerik or Dieck in this, but double red sword or axe is bad. And I don't want to trade out Rinkah at any cost.

I guess Dieck instead of Flavia would be ok. He got screwed on the binding blade banner..(Not that the banner was bad). 

Double Axe isn't much of a problem. Summoning pool needs more green units and they'll never catch up if everything is divided evenly four ways every banner.

1 hour ago, Stroud said:

- Rinkah axe
- Flavia sword
new contender:
- Muarim green Beast. 

Thinking about it, you could probably cheat and have Atlas be an axe user, because despite their being no playable axe units in Echoes, he does know how to use an axe due to his occupation as a wood cutter, so Atlas being an axe unit in Heroes wouldn't exactly be out there.

18 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Thinking about it, you could probably cheat and have Atlas be an axe user, because despite their being no playable axe units in Echoes, he does know how to use an axe due to his occupation as a wood cutter, so Atlas being an axe unit in Heroes wouldn't exactly be out there.

He could have the Devil Axe which you can get but not use in Echoes. xD I mean Fae is already a small cheat for being an archer. So why not Atlas with an Axe...

31 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Double Axe isn't much of a problem. Summoning pool needs more green units and they'll never catch up if everything is divided evenly four ways every banner.

True, its not impossible and Axe is still ok, I guess Infantry lance would be cool though. They are still scarce. 

7 minutes ago, Stroud said:

He could have the Devil Axe which you can get but not use in Echoes. xD I mean Fae is already a small cheat for being an archer. So why not Atlas with an Axe...

True, its not impossible and Axe is still ok, I guess Infantry lance would be cool though. They are still scarce. 

If Faye could be a fucking archer despite being unable to use bows in Echoes, I don't see why Atlas can't be an axe user

47 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Soldier Atlas is possible if you want to go that route.