Anna as a witch?

Karuu30

Hey!

I’m gonna be honest... I really want a witch in my Revelations route but i don’t know who makes a good witch

I was searching some information about the magic growths of different characters and I saw that (as usual) Anna have a great magic growth so i thought that maybe I could reclass her into a witch.

The problem is that i’m not totally sure about this because Nyx also makes a great witch... I already reclassed her (as an unpromoted unit) into Dark Falcon so... what should i do? I’m confused.

Thank you!

11 hours ago, Karuu30 said:

The problem is that i’m not totally sure about this because Nyx also makes a great witch... I already reclassed her (as an unpromoted unit) into Dark Falcon so... what should i do? I’m confused.

At what level are you using the seal? If you allow early DLC seals, do not even think about it and go with Anna, who has overall better stats than Nyx and can actually hit things. If you are like me an use DLC seals at promotion level (18-20), then you need to assess the value of at least eight levels of Outlaw Anna in your party before she can turn into a Witch. She always joins at level 10 un-promoted, but at least comes with an Arms Scroll.

Edited by starburst

• 4 months later...