If Tellius characters were in the game at launch, who do you think would have been included?

Gregster101

This is mostly my inner Tellius fanboy speaking, but if Tellius characters were in Heroes since launch, who do you think would have been included? These are who I think would've been included at launch:

• Ike
  • Elincia
  • Soren
  • Titania
  • Mist
  • Boyd
  • Oscar
  • Rolf
  • Shinon
  • Gatrie
  • Rhys
  • Mia
  • Ilyana
  • Marcia
  • Volke
  • Kieran
  • Nephenee
  • Brom
  • Zihark
  • Black Knight (GHB)

So about 20 units in the game at launch, which isn't too bad all things considered. What about you guys, who do you think would've been included if we had gotten Tellius characters at launch?

Edited by Gregster101

Fates had most of it's important characters released at launch (all royals & retainers) but some other games, like Binding Blade, had a lot of oddities, so who knows.

I have a feeling they would have released semi-important characters first and kept a few big names for banners to be announced.

The first banner of four sounds like a lock. Titania and Soren fulfill very uncommon weapon/movement type combinations at launch. Assuming in this alternate universe they still underestimate the demand for beast units, then I guess we're still sticking to boring humans. Marcia they might pass on since there are so many pegasus knights in the launch roster, unless they give her swords. Jill feels very likely. Axe flier and I don't think it was a secret people like Jill before the first CYL. Ena feels like a good guess, since manaketes were still very underrepresented.  Though her laguz status would seem awkward in two years when laguz units finally arrive and shafe shift out of combat under the right conditions while she doesn't.

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

The first banner of four sounds like a lock. Titania and Soren fulfill very uncommon weapon/movement type combinations at launch. Assuming in this alternate universe they still underestimate the demand for beast units, then I guess we're still sticking to boring humans. Marcia they might pass on since there are so many pegasus knights in the launch roster, unless they give her swords. Jill feels very likely. Axe flier and I don't think it was a secret people like Jill before the first CYL. Ena feels like a good guess, since manaketes were still very underrepresented.  Though her laguz status would seem awkward in two years when laguz units finally arrive and shafe shift out of combat under the right conditions while she doesn't.

I honestly wanted to include Jill dammit, cuz she's my favorite Tellius character, but I was unsure as to whether or not she'd be a launch unit or if they would save her for a Daein themed banner in the first year

Also, it's probably very likely that the Goldoan dragons will be breath units instead of beast units anyway if they ever get added

Edited by Gregster101