The current 3 Fighters Passes theory.

Jedi

8 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

When he splinters off into a new project, the result can be stunning, and I want to see more hits like that one, even if they end up as under-appreciated as Kid Icarus Uprising.

I'm still pretty annoy how people react to Dark Pit's inclusion. So much more than just being Pit being edgy.

36 minutes ago, Florete said:

And everyone needs to keep this in mind.

I was doing that before it was cool

More fighter passes means more chances to add Waluigi, therefore I support more fighter passes.

8 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I know I sound like a scumbag right now, but I hate when profits aren't maximized, it's my OCD I guess..

You sound like an economist- I personally find it very refreshing.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Maybe Kirby games should institute advantages for frequent switching of abilities. Like having an enhanced moveset for a set period of time before it becomes a more nerfed version of it. Or powering up Kirby's offense, defense, and speed stats during that period to cut down on balancing decisions.

To go slightly off topic for a bit, I think encouraging frequent power switching would be a neat idea, but doing it that way would be kinda lame. It's a messy and unintuitive sort of solution, in my opinion.

11 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

More fighter passes means more chances to add Waluigi, therefore I support more fighter passes.

He still has every Mario spin off game to fall back on. I still would be ok with his inclusion.

I still seriously doubt we're going to get 15 unique fighters

Edited by toxic1

12 minutes ago, toxic1 said:

He still has every Mario spin off game to fall back on. I still would be ok with his inclusion.

Still doesn't mean he shouldn't get a chance either.

• 3 weeks later...

If FP1 is all 3rd party like some rumors say, I’d allow this. 

A nintendo pack or an assist trophy pack Hey, Waluigi, Shadow, Isaac, Spring Man, Skull Kid; any many more but for the sake of 5 would all be good picks imo

but if it’s all 3rd party I don’t even need to buy pack 1 probably (joker is tempting) 

Love the select screen symmetry but I don’t believe it for half of a second. 3 years worth of dlc already planned? 

Fifteen extra fighters sounds way too good to be true, and I have no issue believing place holder data is just place holder data. But... If we are getting another fourteen more, I guess my dream team (assuming current assist trophies are off the table) would be...

1. Ganon (very unlikely as he's a boss, though not impossible given the boss version doesn't use a trident)

2. Saki Amamaiya (unlikely because nobody cares about Sin and Punishment and even Treasure is dead)

3. Another Final Fantasy rep. I guess Kain from Final Fantasy IV would be my top choice.

4. Father Balder 

5. Jeanne (Bayonetta Echo)

6. Kamek (Yoshi series needs another rep if it's to remain independent)

7. Celica (possibly a Robin Echo)

8. Impa (ideally I'd rather she replace Shirk, but since that's probably never going to happen, might as well make her her own character)

9. Claus (from Mother 3)

10. Rex (of Xenoblade 2 fame)

11. Elma (because if we have enough space for her and Rex we might as well have both).

12. Balloon Fighter (classic series represent! Master Aerial fighter to challenge Jigglypuff).

13. Hades

14. Medusa (possibly a Palutena Echo)

Edited by Jotari

Oh. I'd really like Phoenix Wright too. Wow not even fourteen more slots is good enough for my heart's desire.

14 minutes ago, Flere210 said:

Byleth or Edelgard are way more likely than any echoes character imo(totally not saying this because Edelgard use an axe...)

You're right, but I personally know sod all out Three Houses because I already know I'll buy it blindly when it comes out.