FE Heroes x Dragalia Lost Colab Coming

Anacybele

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

While that is bad, we also have Mikau getting brought back to the brink of death repeatedly with every cycle and there’s nothing you can do to prevent that shit.

He does only for cycles until you heal him though, once the Zora's Mask is yours', I'm pretty sure he ceases to appear. Likewise, Darmani's ghost won't show up again. And with the bomb jump glitch Mikau need only lay dying for one cycle.

It's not wholly nonsensical when you consider Zora Link is called Mikau by almost every Zora, you probably look exactly like him to everyone else, although you being the player don't see it. Mikau's literal spirit is likely in the mask, you carry him with you whenever you reset things, so he can't go back to surrounded by seagulls in Great Bay.

2 hours ago, Midnox said:

he can also be associated with fire if King Marth is anything to go by

Well he does carry the Fire Emblem, albeit none of the Spheres the Binding Shield it has anything to do with fire (I just imagine it is subsumed under the Geosphere's powers).

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

So is Marth joining Hector now? 

Imagine there is a round table made of fine environmentally sustainable mahogany, and another round table made of a less high quality wood, both reserved for lords. Marth can indeed join Hector at the better table. Not like I'm a gigantic Marth fan or anything, my emotions tend to be relatively subdued I think most of the time when it comes to liking/loving characters. Sigurd can also join that table, he was quite likable and somewhat unique in FE. I'm hoping Leif soon can take a seat there, Genealogy alone made me like the kid already.

Mystery Book 1 had a Marth who came fairly close to being replaceable with a silent avatar character. Yet Book 2 just made Marth better by giving him strong emotion, not to call him driven by emotions, he was certainly not Hector brash, nor a sob story, he kept enough of his regal decorum. But him having an alarmed/"crisis" facial expression, his outburst against Lang, and one particularly dramatic piece of music (which New Mystery pulled the punch from), all did their part to make Marth better felt for me.

Minimalist SD Marth required you the player to really delve into a handful of lines, Mystery B2 brought Marth to me instead.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well he does carry the Fire Emblem, albeit none of the Spheres the Binding Shield it has anything to do with fire (I just imagine it is subsumed under the Geosphere's powers).

Nah, I meant King Marth being a legendary fire hero in FEH. One of the deadliest in fact

esvVF3y.png?itok=zAoiXa22

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Imagine there is a round table made of fine environmentally sustainable mahogany, and another round table made of a less high quality wood, both reserved for lords. Marth can indeed join Hector at the better table. Not like I'm a gigantic Marth fan or anything, my emotions tend to be relatively subdued I think most of the time when it comes to liking/loving characters. Sigurd can also join that table, he was quite likable and somewhat unique in FE. I'm hoping Leif soon can take a seat there, Genealogy alone made me like the kid already.

So are the Tellius lords on the inferior table?

Sharena not showing up is a kind of a le- who am I kidding. If getting Marth meant Sharena got Noped! then I'm all for it. She's a fun character but in terms of actual story importance and characterization she's one of the worst offenders from FEH. IS please, fans love Al now because of his story interactions just do the same for the poor girl. I adore Marth and it's going to be fun using him in Dragalia, I also like his art. Loki is meh and Vero is nice. Almost forgot about Fjorm which says a lot. Other than the characters I'm really excited for the new game mode. It's very different from what we currently have in DL.

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

He does only for cycles until you heal him though, once the Zora's Mask is yours', I'm pretty sure he ceases to appear. Likewise, Darmani's ghost won't show up again. And with the bomb jump glitch Mikau need only lay dying for one cycle.

It's not wholly nonsensical when you consider Zora Link is called Mikau by almost every Zora, you probably look exactly like him to everyone else, although you being the player don't see it. Mikau's literal spirit is likely in the mask, you carry him with you whenever you reset things, so he can't go back to surrounded by seagulls in Great Bay.

Alright, maybe he only comes back every cycle because of the randomizer I’ve been using. It’s been a while since I’ve played through the vanilla game.

24 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Nah, I meant King Marth being a legendary fire hero in FEH. One of the deadliest in fact

I'm aware of the True Marth I'll Never Likely Get (because burn every inch of my skin once, twice shy- blame Yune). I'll just have to settle for a budget Altean royal without the completed SoS, although none of mine so far are +Spd or +Atk.

17 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

So are the Tellius lords on the inferior table?

The table is large enough to fit Micaiah and Ike. Micaiah can qualify through her Part 3 struggle, not to say I like people suffering, but it can develop and endear a person to characters.

Ike, well I find him not being sentenced to death after insulting Sanaki in PoR not to be kissing up to him. Nor do I see RD Ike as an abomination for showing up for more than the final battle. I don't blame him for stealing Micaiah's spotlight, I blame the writers, even if the writers chose him to be the vehicle for stealing Micaiah's time. By the same token, I do find him a little too uninformed at the start of PoR because Boyd is of a comparable age and seems a lot smarter.

I don't think there is much I dislike about Ike's character, but neither is there anything outstandingly positive- barring a little penchant for his smackdown words to the final boss. Whether he qualifies for the table of likability or dislikability/disinterest/no judgement I can't quite say. Maybe I should just add a third table to this metaphor :awesome:.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Alright, maybe he only comes back every cycle because of the randomizer I’ve been using. It’s been a while since I’ve played through the vanilla game.

There is a randomizer for Majora's Mask? Chaos in a wacky Zelda sounds rather appropriate.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I don't get why Sharena was omitted. Probably because they only wanted one Askr to represent, well, Askr.

But I'm already over it because fuck yeah, Fjorm is actually in.

Assuming she'll be a playable character, my new main is already decided. Sorry, Celliera.

4 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

I am more disappointed that Tiki is not in here. Divine Dragon, people, come on. 

First, how would they implement Tiki as a playable character? She can't use weapons, even in Warriors she mostly just punched and threw rocks at her enemies.

Second, we don't necessarily know if there will or won't be a dragon yet. There's a good chance she'll arrive in her Manakete form, since she is one of the more notable dragons in the series who actually is a dragon.

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

First, how would they implement Tiki as a playable character? She can't use weapons, even in Warriors she mostly just punched and threw rocks at her enemies.

Second, we don't necessarily know if there will or won't be a dragon yet. There's a good chance she'll arrive in her Manakete form, since she is one of the more notable dragons in the series who actually is a dragon.

Tiki as a dragon. That's what I meant.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

But I do see the concern of not having a FE character, and I see it as rather likely. No Dragon was shown in the trailer, plus their lore is vastly different from DL dragons. However, it isn’t clear if any of those characters will be less than 5 stars either

I only just now read that in addition to the Eldwater being given to make up the difference for all those released Wyrmprints and Dragons, we're also being refunded Eldwater to cover the 20% summoning cost reduction.

Speaking as someone who was very unlucky trying to get certain characters and dragons... good lord, that's a lot of Eldwater.

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I only just now read that in addition to the Eldwater being given to make up the difference for all those released Wyrmprints and Dragons, we're also being refunded Eldwater to cover the 20% summoning cost reduction.

Speaking as someone who was very unlucky trying to get certain characters and dragons... good lord, that's a lot of Eldwater.

Not only that but quests can also drop 3* wyrmprints and higher after the update and since those can be sold for eldwater we should have a (slow) way of grinding eldwater now.

Also noticed we’re getting some scales reimbursed due to some changes with the mana circles. Not as exciting as eldwater but I’m happy since upgrading nat 5* adventures can get pretty costly with those.

1 minute ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Also noticed we’re getting some scales reimbursed due to some changes with the mana circles. Not as exciting as eldwater but I’m happy since upgrading nat 5* adventures can get pretty costly with those.

Oh yes.

It's kinda funny, but it's never the higher quality scales that I'm low on, it's always the lower quality, "more common" ones... I sometimes have to trade high quality ones for low qualities if I'm short on the latter, but well stocked on the former...

55 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Oh yes.

It's kinda funny, but it's never the higher quality scales that I'm low on, it's always the lower quality, "more common" ones... I sometimes have to trade high quality ones for low qualities if I'm short on the latter, but well stocked on the former...

It's always the common ones I'm short off XD

Almost forgot 

Edited by Midnox

24 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Info about each summonable hero:

https://dragalialost.com/en/news/detail/417

Called it, Marth is fiyah ^^. Is a pleasant surprise everyone is 5 stars, even Fjorm, who I expected to be 4 stars. Disappointed for the lack of dragons tho. Good thing I preemptively saved all means to summon 

23 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Marth - Fire Sword Hero / HP: 754  - STR: 505
The popular and kind prince of Altea, who cares deeply for his friends. He has the blood of the hero Anri in his veins, and wields the divine sword Falchion. Despite having saved his entire country, he's personable and down-to-earth.

Hide contents

Skills:

32ef379fe20ace4a911e2f24592125a22.png Flickering Flames: Deals flame damage to enemies directly ahead, and gradually recovers the user's HP for 15 seconds.
fbe67bfe88b3d22754684649c11594072.png Fire Emblem: Deals flame damage to enemies in a line, and activates "Skill Shift" if the attack connects. Phase I increases the user's strength by 10% for 10 seconds. Phase II increases the entire team's strength by 10% for 10 seconds. Phase III increases the entire team's strength by 10% and their attack rate by 30% for 10 seconds.

Co-ability:

af68964937fa01084c3d0747e6c77dda2.png Dragon Haste +15%: Increases dragon gauge fill rate by 15%. Benefits your whole team.

Abilities:

455600c228d764a167e2f7825312a7e82.png Last Boost II: Fills 100% of the entire team's skill gauges when the user's HP drops to 30% (once per quest). This does not fill the skill gauges of dragons.
e23fa30b574bf7f565547e4d26946c1f2.png Stun Res +100%: Reduces susceptibility to stun by 100%.
25ef50e0a0cfce84d2ec98ed78c188702.png Flurry Devastation +13%: Increases critical rate by 13% when the combo count is 15 or higher.

I can see Marth being good for High Midgardsormar. Last Boost essentially means his teammates and himself are already beginning their maximum assault after the HP check, and Verica/Valentine Hildengarde already have their teammates healed up before the next attack.

He'd have been good even without Stun Res to back him up...

Marth is very strong with those skills, especially with Fire Emblem being used 2 and 3 times to boost the entire time as it does. ANd his first skill heals himself, which is awesome. 

I have 6 tenfold vouchers and 15 single vouchers and 30k wyrrmmite, along with the next 4500 wyrmmite I will get soon. 

There is no way I will miss Marth.

1 minute ago, Midnox said:

Called it, Marth is fiyah ^^. Is a pleasant surprise everyone is 5 stars, even Fjorm, who I expected to be 4 stars. Disappointed for the lack of dragons tho. Good thing I preemptively saved all means to summon 

Yep! I saved a lot for this showcase too! I really liked how Cygames made Fjorm, because her ability "Last Bravery II" could be a reference to Atk/Def Bond, "Skill Prep +100%" is a reference to Shield Pulse, since both skills make Ice Mirror available right at the beginning, and "Burn Res +100%" is a reference to Surtr, who was not able to burn her to death just like he did with Gunnthrá.

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I can see Marth being good for High Midgardsormar. Last Boost essentially means his teammates and himself are already beginning their maximum assault after the HP check, and Verica/Valentine Hildengarde already have their teammates healed up before the next attack.

He'd have been good even without Stun Res to back him up...

Yes. He is pretty good! Also, i was writting about the others 2, just like how I did with Marth, but I accidentaly closed the page and lost all my progress, so I just deleted Marth's part and added the link to Dragalia Lost site instead. =P

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yes. He is pretty good! Also, i was writting about the others 2, just like how I did with Marth, but I accidentaly closed the page and lost all my progress, so I just deleted Marth's part and added the link to Dragalia Lost site instead. =P

Ah... okay.

Fjorm's Ice Mirror translated nicely over. I wonder if it'll take High Brunnhilda's HP check into account for damage...

Veronica... I dunno, she looks alright on paper, but she doesn't have the raw power of Lily or Maribelle, or the Force Strike power of Kleimann... in fact, it seems a lot of her skills bonus damage will come from her co-ability and having low HP...

I also like how the skill icons for the Last skills on each of them use FEH icons.

12 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Marth is very strong with those skills, especially with Fire Emblem being used 2 and 3 times to boost the entire time as it does. ANd his first skill heals himself, which is awesome. 

I have 6 tenfold vouchers and 15 single vouchers and 30k wyrrmmite, along with the next 4500 wyrmmite I will get soon. 

There is no way I will miss Marth.

I've never played Dragalia and don't know how summoning works. How hard would it be to get these characters if I started an account? Also, it seems that Alfonse has to be "earned" in order to use after the event? Does that take a lot of work?

Edited by Tree

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Veronica... I dunno, she looks alright on paper, but she doesn't have the raw power of Lily or Maribelle, or the Force Strike power of Kleimann... in fact, it seems a lot of her skills bonus damage will come from her co-ability and having low HP...

I have mix feeling about Veronica, because she has a skill that do more damage when she has less HP, and then she as another skill that heals her. 

2 minutes ago, Tree said:

I've never played Dragalia and don't know have summoning works. How hard would it be to get these characters if I started an account? Also, it seems that Alfonse has to be "earned" in order to use after the event? Does that take a lot of work?

You can do two types of summoning: Single Summons, that cost 120 Wryrmites, and Tenfold Summons, that cost 1200. In Tenfold Summons, you do 10 summons at the same time, with at least 1 4 Stars guaranteed.

To get Alfonse, you will get him at the start of the event. Then add him to your party and use him in quests. Each time you use him in your party, your friendship bar will incread, and when it is maxed out, he will become a parmanent character. If you don't reach max friendship until the end of the event, you lose the character in the end.

2 minutes ago, Tree said:

I've never played Dragalia and don't know how summoning works. How hard would it be to get these characters if I started an account? Also, it seems that Alfonse has to be "earned" in order to use after the event? Does that take a lot of work?

Unknown how hard. It'll be a lot easier since Wyrmprints won't be summonable anymore, but there's still the chance of being broken by a dragon or off-focus character.

Earning Alfonse won't be that hard. Prior characters earned in similar ways simply had to be used until a meter counting to 500 was filled, and it filled simply by using the character in maps. Harder challenges gave more count toward the meter, especially in the event they are featured in.