• Julius: Scion of Darkness
    • Duma: God of Strength
    • Idunn: Dark Priestess
    • Hardin: Dark Emperor
    • Garon: King of Nohr
    • Robin: Fell Reincarnation
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/07/2019 at 03:58 PM

A new Voting Gauntlet will start soon! What side will you choose?

News-Voting-Gauntlet-Destructive-Forces-

Idunn can be summoned in the Beyound Darkness banner. Fallen Robin, Fallen Hardin and Surtr can be summoned in the Voting Gauntlet Banner.  You can make Gharnef, Julius, and Garon your allies from Use Heroic Grails on the Allies Menu. Garon will also appear in a near GHB rerun. Sadly, no banner with Duma in the moment.

Changes from the Last Event:
Battle Ballots, which are used to participate, are restored at a rate of one per hour, and you can hold up to eight at any one time.
Added an Endurance Bonus that activates while your army has the advantage.

Information about the Event:

Spoiler

Battles are 3-on-3!

The leader of your currently selected team will fight side by side with the leaders of other teams in the same army! (Allied leaders are the units placed in the leftmost spot on other players' first teams.) If you have friends in the same army, the leader of a friend's team will join you.

1) Select a Hero to support.

First, select a Hero to support and join their army!

Once you've joined one Hero's army, you won't be able to change to another one unless the army you joined loses, so weigh your options carefully before making a decision.

2) Win battles.

Win battles against the rival army. Press the Battle button to start battle!
If you win, you'll advance to voting. If you lose, try again!

3) Cast your votes.

If you win the battle, you earn the right to vote using your Battle Ballots.

Each vote you cast will increase your army's score. The amount of points by which your vote increases your army's score is determined by your number of friends (up to 10) × 5. So having a few friends to back you up adds some weight to your vote!

Additionally, your points will be boosted by an additional 1.1× if your leader is the same Hero whose army you are supporting.

Beyond even that, if you use multiple Battle Flags (obtained during a Voting Gauntlet) and Battle Ballots (Voting Gauntlet–exclusive stamina) at once, you can easily multiply the points your votes add to your chosen army's score.

By using Battle Ballots, you can multiply the power of your vote by up to 8×—and if you use your Battle Flags, it can be multiplied by up to 100× on top of that!

You can hold up to eight Battle Ballots at any one time, and any you use will be restored at a rate of one per hour. Save up your Battle Ballots to strike the enemy army when the time is right!

You can get Battle Flags from a Voting Gauntlet Log-In Bonus or by completing special Voting Gauntlet quests.

4) Make use of special bonuses!

・ Disadvantage Bonus

If your army is at a disadvantage, the points counted when you vote will be multiplied! This multiplier is ([Duration × 0.1] + 3.1). Since one round lasts 45 hours, this bonus can reach up to 7.5×!

・ Endurance Bonus

If your army has an advantage, the points counted when you vote will also be multiplied! This multiplier is ([Duration × 0.05] + 1.05). Since one round lasts 45 hours, this bonus can reach up to 3.25×!

These points will count toward your personal score as well, so make sure to vote when your army is at a disadvantage!

To check how the Voting Gauntlet is progressing, you can tap here or tap Current Details in the Voting Gauntlet menu.

5) Battle a lot and reap the rewards.

There are three categories of rewards for the Voting Gauntlet.

・ Army Victory Rewards (500 Hero Feathers)
・ Rank in Army Rewards
・ Total Rank Rewards

Also, the user @DarkAlf created a interesting "Voting Gauntlet Predictor", which can be very useful. You can access DarkAlf's VG Predictor by clicking in the link below:

DarkAlf's VG Predictor

Anyway, good luck in your battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. A voting gauntlet that won't even have one of its characters available for summoning.

Interesting theme. I like it. I'd go Idunn if I had her but as it stands I only have Julius and Garon, who I dislike, so I guess I'll start off with Julius.

Intrigued to see how these new changes will play out.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

Also, fun fact: I first saw the title, and before I could get the full bracket on my screen, I was thinking "is this to do with Yune" and then having all sorts of opinions, going from "but she wasn't much of a destructive force in the game" to "oh, right, she destroyed everything other than Tellius", and then the bracket popped up and I went "oh."

18 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Also, fun fact: I first saw the title, and before I could get the full bracket on my screen, I was thinking "is this to do with Yune" and then having all sorts of opinions, going from "but she wasn't much of a destructive force in the game" to "oh, right, she destroyed everything other than Tellius", and then the bracket popped up and I went "oh."

I believe if Ashera was the mythic hero instead of Yune, she would probably be in this VG.

I don't know which one to support... I am thinking to support Grima, but I am also considering DUma, since I believe he will be a great choice for players who want to have a lot of multipliers.

Also, the Endurance Bonus... which is basically a multiplier for the winning team... I want to see it in action before judge it.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I'm torn between who to go for first. I'll back Duma to begin with, but only because Grima has fully maxed HM. If they both lose, I'll probably go for Julius. I want to support them all off the bat though xD 

Edited by Cute Chao

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm torn between who to go for first. I'll back Duma to begin with, but only because Grima has fully maxed HM. If they both lose, I'll probably go for Julius. I want to support them all off the bat though xD

Cool! Can I have you in my friend list? My ID is 6868023387.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Cool! Can I have you in my friend list? My ID is 6868023387.

Sure. I'm at work, but do you want to add me and I'll accept. I don't think my friend's list is full, but if it is, I'll sort it when I get home :)  - 8320657822

Idunn first. Then Duma if she loses. Then I'll figure something out.

Being able to save up 8 votes and adding a multiplier for the winning team of that size makes it look like they want to crush any hopes of the smaller team winning unless it's a close match.

31 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Sure. I'm at work, but do you want to add me and I'll accept. I don't think my friend's list is full, but if it is, I'll sort it when I get home :)  - 8320657822

Ok. I sent you a friend request. Nice Sigurd that you have!

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Ok. I sent you a friend request. Nice Sigurd that you have!

I pulled a tonne of him going for Legendary Ryoma a while back, so I'm sort of lazily +10ing him but making a few attempts whenever he's on a banner xD 

He's a placeholder, btw. Let me know if you need a certain colour and I shall provide :) 

Edited by Cute Chao

Well DEH is on the banner and Julian and Gharnef haven't been reran yet for me, nor did I spring for Idunn or Duma (the idea of whom I don't mind). 

While I have Lector and I'll continue to use him, he doesn't sit exactly well with me being alt despite my anti-alt policy, which is in this case only thinly justified by being a Brave. So having a canon Lance Armor whom I like well enough would be good.

We have a mere 3 canon Lance Armors in this game people! Despite it being the most commonly associated weapon type with Armors. I blame the archetypes and personalities which have been associated with Armor for so long.

Hopefully the Darksphere DEH carries (shame he doesn't have it as a skill, or a character battle based on Chapter 8 Mystery- BHB with Jeorge?) won't consume my Orbs, only my soul. I need some for Yune + Lewyn and maybe the banner to come.

So I'll be Team Hardin in short, not like one can expect anything from me. Nor do I really care about VGs. Regardless of the consequences on the outcome, I do like not having to play every half-hour now.

So am I getting this right, voting basically works like lances in Grand Conquests? Not sure what to think of Endurance Bonus yet, though it looks like missing bonus hours won't be such an issue with the new system.

No idea who to go with yet. Probably one of the free ones I have at level 1 for simplicity, though using my Duma somewhere could be nice too.

13 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

0/10 no Nergal

I feel personally attacked

I was going to point this out earlier, I'm not fond of him, but FE7's big bad is still absent. (Ashnard is the bigger offender to me personality, a canon Sword Flier has that appeal.)

There are enough villains I think they could do a DP2 VG later, and unless they really hate Nergal, he'd be in by then.