• Julius: Scion of Darkness
    • Duma: God of Strength
    • Idunn: Dark Priestess
    • Hardin: Dark Emperor
    • Garon: King of Nohr
    • Robin: Fell Reincarnation
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/07/2019 at 03:58 PM

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/1/2019 at 6:29 PM, Ice Dragon said:

WHY THE EVERLOVING FUCK IS EVERY RANDO PERSON'S REP A SWORD IKE? WHAT. THE. FUCK. PEOPLE.

@Garlyle, please change your rep to someone other than Lilina.

@LordFrigid's Myrrh is literally the only non-red friend unit I've been getting.

I hate red teams.

I used to have a Legendary Lucina before, but my Lilina is much better. Uhh, I'll see what I can do this afternoon, but after the VG, Lilina is coming back. If Lucina doesn't cut it, I can offer a Halloween Mia or a Lewyn.

52 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Grima is about as hard to get as Sutr is. And he was definitely not the candidate team feathers were banking on, so his victory over your "sure winner" was not influenced by those factors.

I was talking in general, but in this particular case Grima likely got a chunk of Robin's fanbase.

Wow they implement a system that makes it possible to participate as much as possible in a gauntlet, and I STILL manage to forget to do battles.

I'm going Hardin on this next one. Info still in the sig, Rep is still Fortress Def/Res Myrrh.

46 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

@Lau's Marth and @Astellius's Tiki have already been  great help on Team Hardin ^^

Glad to hear that he's pulling through for you!

Ah, Gharnef lost. I was hoping to be able to say "you can't win against Gharnef". Oh well. Hardin it is.

Well, I am supporting Robin's Army (a.k.a. Grima). I am planning to use the same strategy that I used last round: Try to use all my ballots during the first day without using any flag, then use 400 flags at 17 hours left, then 800 flags when 9 hours left, and then 800 flags in the final hour. I got pretty high in the ranks in Round 1. I reached Top 100 in Duma's Army, and I am Total Rank 142 right now, something that never happened before.

Also...

Feh: Garon's GHB revival is now available!
Summoner: Great! I don't have any of the 8 units on this VG, so I will get a copy of Garon and use him in Round 2!
Feh: But Garon lost to Hardin and will not participate Round 2.
Summoner: Crap!

41 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, now we're against Idunn. Welp, no final round for me then...

I say again never underestimate the power of the kuudere waifu. I'd have gone idunn if grima wasn't here and even if he makes it to the final round. I know he's not gonna win. Waifus trump husbandos after all.

Edited by Ottservia

Just now, Ottservia said:

I say again never underestimate the power of the kuudere waifu. I'd have gone idunn if grima wasn't here and even if he makes it to the final round. I know he's gonna win. Waifus trump husbandos after all.

Um, I'm not underestimating her? I was saying she's going to beat Julius. xP

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Um, I'm not underestimating her? I was saying she's going to beat Julius. xP

I know just wanted to talk about kuuderes for a second cause they're fun

Just took a look at the first hour results and Grima is probably the only one that could pose a challenge to Idunn and give us a losing multiplier.

Edited by Hekselka

3 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Just took a look at the first hour results and Grima is probably the only one that could pose a challenge to Idunn.

It's going to be a battle of the ages! Who will win? The demon dragon of myth or the fell dragon of ruin and despair? Man now I'm imagining what a fight of that magnitude would look like and oh boy my inner shounen hype child is just screaming

Edited by Ottservia

8 hours ago, Nanima said:

Just because a lame duck is still a duck doesn't make it not lame.

You're missing the point. A comparative statement does not behave the same as an absolute statement. You can "be more/most red" without being red. You cannot "be red" without being red. Orange is redder than yellow, but orange is not red (in English, at least).

Being the most reliable does not mean it has to be reliable. It just has to be more reliable than all other options, which it is.

Edited by Ice Dragon

31 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

It's going to be a battle of the ages! Who will win? The demon dragon of myth or the fell dragon of ruin and despair? Man now I'm imagining what a fight of that magnitude would look like and oh boy my inner shounen hype child is just screaming

The fell dragon shall devour the demon dragon, and then he shall gain the power to create War Dragons as well, combined with his ability of the Risen. He shall become unstoppable!

4 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

The fell dragon shall devour the demon dragon, and then he shall gain the power to create War Dragons as well, combined with his ability of the Risen. He shall become unstoppable!

Then the world shall know the true meaning of despair. Humanity will crumble and from its ashes a new world shall begin anew rid of sin and hypocrisy. The grimleal must assist in realizing our master’s goals!

43 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Phahaha, you just made imagina Idunn as Jotaro and Grima as Dio. I can even kind of picture Grima as Dio xD.

4 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Phahaha, you just made imagina Idunn as Jotaro and Grima as Dio. I can even kind of picture Grima as Dio xD.

I really need to get around to watching jojo

Edit: also someone please make a meme video about this if the final round comes to this.

Edited by Ottservia

4 hours ago, Ottservia said:

One is an emotionless husk.  The other's a jerk, and I happen to be on his team.  D-don't look at me like that, he wanted to be my Valentine!

The real winner is the FE7 fire dragon. :P: