Fire Emblem Traitors Tale progress update

Arthur fan hack lover

Chapter 1-1 of Fire Emblem Traitors Tale is complete.

Current Progress:

Insertion of Bane`s sprite complete

Chapter Map complete

Portrait complete

Bane`s group:

The Female Fighter Guerra: Inserted, Portrait is in development, Current placeholder portrait : Syrene

The Male (class non decided) Milliow: planned to be inserted in chapter 1-2 along with Brand, appears in cutscene as place holder Colm 

The Male Healer Brand:  planned to be inserted in chapter 1-2 along with Milliow, appears in cutscene as placeholder moulder

And lot of others to come!

if anyone could offer help or tips it would be great because my routine lately has been: wake up, school, get home, start computer,play some games, work on this project for HOURS straight, other stuff, sleep and repeat

What im working right now is other maps, editing portraits for Guerra, Millow and Brand.

Nice that you're making progress, but please, please, PLEASE put this in the original Traitor's Tale thread where it belongs.  This is not a sustainable way to handle future progress updates.  Last thing I want to see is you getting booted off this forum because you upset the mods.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

4 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Nice that you're making progress, but please, please, PLEASE put this in the original Traitor's Tale thread where it belongs.  This is not a sustainable way to handle future progress updates.  Last thing I want to see is you getting booted off this forum because you upset the mods.

ok then