What annoyed you today?

XRay

I think most fandoms are pretty nice, it is just that there is a vocal minority that makes it seem more bad than it is.

On 4/4/2019 at 9:29 AM, Silafante said:

Is every JRPG franchise have infighting or what?

Fire Emblem has a bad rep but this seems to extent to a lot of fandoms.

@Roland Is really the SMT/ Persona fandom THAT bad?

Compared to other communities like Final Fantasy, Smash, and Overwatch, no. But I for one have grown tired of the constant arguments over weather or not "Shin Megami Tensei is dead" and how "Persona is the only game series that matters to Atlus" and other such nonsense, but clearly people don't like me expressing my dissatisfaction, so I'm going to try and make this the last time I speak about it. 

I think the worst thing about the Persona fandom has to be the waifu wars. I dipped my head into a discussion of theirs and what did I get? Good lord, they make the FE-waifu community look like saints...
You can keep your Makotos and Futabas, your Chies and Rises, I'll stick with Hifumi, thank you very much!

Anyway, what annoyed me today? Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires kept crashing for no reason. And it's been getting colder these past few days, thus my cold came back with a vengeance. Yay, me!

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I think the worst thing about the Persona fandom has to be the waifu wars. I dipped my head into a discussion of theirs and what did I get? Good lord, they make the FE-waifu community look like saints...
You can keep your Makotos and Futabas, your Chies and Rises, I'll stick with Hifumi, thank you very much!

Anyway, what annoyed me today? Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires kept crashing for no reason. And it's been getting colder these past few days, thus my cold came back with a vengeance. Yay, me!

Waifu wars are child's play. Enlightened adults wage harem wars.

It is my Awakening!Anna, Apotheosis!Anna, Fates!Anna, Heroes!Anna, F!Robin (and her alts), Lucina (and her alts), Tharja (and her alts), Aversa, F!Corrin (and her alts), Azura (and her alts), Camilla (and her alts), Rhajat, Sharena (and her alts), Loki (and her alts), etc. against your harem of waifus. An enlightened adult is judged on the quality AND quantity of their harem.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Waifu wars are child's play. Enlightened adults wage harem wars.

It is my Awakening!Anna, Apotheosis!Anna, Fates!Anna, Heroes!Anna, F!Robin (and her alts), Lucina (and her alts), Tharja (and her alts), Aversa, F!Corrin (and her alts), Azura (and her alts), Camilla (and her alts), Rhajat, Sharena (and her alts), Loki (and her alts), etc. against your harem of waifus. An enlightened adult is judged on the quality AND quantity of their harem.

Traitorous Scum. All true men of culture knows harems are for the weak willed and it is those who are truly faithful to their one true best girl will win this war. Seasonal waifus are temporary. True waifus are eternal.

Edited by Ottservia

China's retarded fucking Firewall annoyed me today, so I cannot play Heroes because it will not connect.

I tried Googling but it does not work obviously. Yahoo does not work. MSN does not really work either. No Reddit either. I guess there is no way for Heroes to connect to its servers from this shit hole Internet country.

Serenes Forest surprisingly still works. I guess I will be stuck here for the next 13 hours.

Edited by XRay

What annoyed me today? Writers fucking block. Am an English Major and am in the midst of writing a novel and have hit a wall. The part I want to write is so goddam simple but every time I write it down its so bad and I just walk away from it, come back after like an hour, rewrite it and the same thing happens. My goal is to have this in the publishing process when I graduate, but if this keeps happening...

My tummy. Right now I am at a maid cafe and I do not want to go home to take a shit.

I over spiced my noodle soup at the noodle stand this morning (well technically it was probably during noon, but I woke up at noon so it felt like morning). While the noodle tasted amazing, my stomach is like on fire.

• 1 month later...

My tongue hurts. There is like canker sores on both sides of my tongue.

• 3 months later...

I now despise the toilets in Sacramento airport. The splash back is so fucking high that the water touches your fucking ass. It is gross and disgusting. I already complained to the janitor, but she told me there is no official channel to file complaints. I will check the airport website tomorrow and see if I can file it there. If not, I will leave a scathing complaint on Google.

Oh, and I absolutely detest Chinese food. Every time I eat that crap in restaurants, I get diarrhea. It makes me feel like shit and leaves a disgusting mess in the bathroom. I hate that cuisine with a passion. I would not mind eating it if my relatives or someone I know cooks it, but if it is from a restaurant or stranger, then fuck that shit.

- - - - - - -

Just took shower when I got home and petted Boots. I feel less cranky now.

I hate chocolate rain.

Edited by XRay

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing that was annoying today (and only slightly) was construction workers on my usual bicycle route to/from work. Usually I ride my bicycle along the tram track - which my bicycle wheels handles well as long as I check where the grooves are. Trams only occasionally run at the moment, so it's not particularly dangerous. What happens more often is that the workers tell us off for riding on the tram lane areas - which is fine if they are actually doing work around the area, or have construction vehicles accessing that section, but which aren't always the case - especially at nighttime. (The majority of the tracks are accessible to pedestrians anyway.) "Yes, I know it's not the smartest idea. No, I'd appreciate it if I can assume responsibility myself and not be told off by a nanny. I'm aware of the possible immediate consequences and I am confident in handling them." But oh well.

Just for the record, I'll probably cycle on the same route when the tram route opens - though I'll have to time my ride to avoid trams (and officers).

Edited by henrymidfields

• 3 weeks later...

My computer refuses to turn on. I guess I will need to get it fixed. I think it is the power button that is not working or the wire connecting the power button to the motherboard. If it is not possible to fix it or it is too expensive to do it, I think I will need to keep my hard drive and extract the data, and probably throw the rest of the laptop away. I think I might be able to salvage the RAM too but that is pretty much it.

I guess I will have to say goodbye to my 10+ year old laptop finally.

I also might as well get one of my portable charger fixed too since the USB port came off and it is just clanging around in the charger.