Something Legendary Joins The Battle! Legendary Owl: Feh (April Fools!!)

Coolmanio

I definitely knew this is April Fools Pranks when I saw this trailer. But, the way the showed like Feh is very over powered at everyone. By the way, I noticed something very new when they showed the trailer that 999 Health shows all two columns in the bar fully paralleled to each other, the highest attack that it goes up to 99,999, highest skills activation count number is 100, and highest multiple hit count number is 99 that I not expected seen something in Fire Emblem Heroes.

By the way, we finally get a chance to know Feh's voice actress for the years is Kimberly Tierney since we haven't seen who voiced Feh in the Feh Channels for two years.

Edited by King Marth 64

What a disappointment. I didn't expect them to pull a fast one and drop a brand new Legendary Hero 2 days after they gave us Yune. Feh as a legendary hero... and by the looks of it, she is completely broken. Way to go, now I have to pull or be left behind. And did I have a stroke or did she use multiple weapon types? They can't give us Legendary Master Knight Leif, but this sh*t is permitted?

She even used Loptous without major unholy blood! Great, canon doesn't matter anymore. How long until they give us Reinhardt with Mjolnir?

What a complete mess... I had such high hopes for this game but now I'm seriously considering uninstalling it. It's clear they no longer care about making a fun game, they only care about money...

(I'm dying xD this is so much fun. I love 4/1)

2 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

Ninja’d haha! Was just a tad later. 

Seems Like a way to bring back 4 star banners, in a way

Not actually on topic but I really like your avatar.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

And to think...Feh still has haters. Gods you're all contemptible

Yea, I'll never understand that.

1 hour ago, Mysterique Sign said:

MAKE FEH PLAYABLE YOU COWARDS

I 2nd this

25 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

What a disappointment. I didn't expect them to pull a fast one and drop a brand new Legendary Hero 2 days after they gave us Yune. Feh as a legendary hero... and by the looks of it, she is completely broken. Way to go, now I have to pull or be left behind. And did I have a stroke or did she use multiple weapon types? They can't give us Legendary Master Knight Leif, but this sh*t is permitted?

She even used Loptous without major unholy blood! Great, canon doesn't matter anymore. How long until they give us Reinhardt with Mjolnir?

What a complete mess... I had such high hopes for this game but now I'm seriously considering uninstalling it. It's clear they no longer care about making a fun game, they only care about money...

(I'm dying xD this is so much fun. I love 4/1)

Excellent shitposting

I have to admit, when I saw the trailer I'd just woken up and felt excited as something interesting was happening... Then I saw it was Feh and remembered what day it is xD

Loved the trailer, though :D

Feh is not that broken. Since her range is so high, she cannot attack any enemies close to her, so you can just have a Firesweep nuke whittle down her health and then have a Blade mage or Laevatein with Moonbow/Luna and Velouria Ally Support perform the killing blow.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Feh is not that broken. Since her range is so high, she cannot attack any enemies close to her, so you can just have a Firesweep nuke whittle down her health and then have a Blade mage or Laevatein with Moonbow/Luna and Velouria Ally Support perform the killing blow.

Ah, but what if you gave her Null C Disrupt? Her weapon has built in close... and distant... and absurdly distant counter.

...Plus her stats are way too high to do any damage unless maybe you had a ridiculous archer build. Then maybe you could do 1.

Edited by Alastor15243

53 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

Ah, but what if you gave her Null C Disrupt?

Fliers cannot use Null C-Disrupt.

53 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

...Plus her stats are way too high to do any damage unless maybe you had a ridiculous archer build.

Poison Strike and Pain deals 10 nonlethal damage after combat regardless of stats. A Firesweep nuke can whittle down Feh's HP with impunity. After Feh is at 1 HP, a Blade mage or Laevatein with 7/7/7/7 buffs and a Moonbow/Luna Special can kill Feh unless Feh's Def is like over 200 or something.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Fliers cannot use Null C-Disrupt.

Poison Strike and Pain deals 10 nonlethal damage after combat regardless of stats. A Firesweep nuke can whittle down Feh's HP with impunity. After Feh is at 1 HP, a Blade mage or Laevatein with 7/7/7/7 buffs and a Moonbow/Luna Special can kill Feh unless Feh's Def is like over 200 or something.

Damn. That’s... nuts. That’d  be a pretty fun puzzle map though.

Edited by Alastor15243