Our Top 5 Most Wanted Mythic Heroes

Gregster101

So with the advent of Mythic Heroes such as Duma and Yune, I thought it'd be interesting if we talked about our five most wanted characters as Mythic Heroes. I'll go first

5. Formortiis (in the form of a Possessed Lyon, Armored Colorless Breath Unit)

4. Mila (Flying Green Breath Unit)

3. Athos (Infantry Red Tome Unit)

2. Ashera (Infantry Red Tome Unit)

1. Altina (Infantry Red Sword Unit)

What about you guys, who are your five most wanted characters as Mythic Heroes?

1. Dheginhansea, as colorless beast armor
  2. Mila, as blue or green breath armor
  3. Ashera, as blue tome armor
  4. Fomortiis, as red or green beast armor
  5. Future Past Tiki, as blue breath flier

All Growed Up Fae as honorable mention.

1. Fargus - Strongest unit in the game outside of Fire Dragon. Sails to the Dread Isle for fun. And his crew is so successful that they regularly find time for good deeds and respecting women. Also makes a starring role in Three Houses as a freaking country.
  2. Nobody else qualifies for this title.
Edited by Glennstavos

1. Apotheosis!Anna: She better have Distant Counter, Meister effect, Awakening!Counter, permanent Pavise/Aegis, Slaying effect, Vantage 4, and Null C-Disrupt built into her Lance.

12 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

5. RNG Goddess Anna: Generates 1 free Orb and 100 free Grails per day, and 1 extra free Orb and 100 extra free Grails per merge level. At 5*+10, she will generate 11 free Orbs and 1,100 free Grails per day. 5* Focus rates are tripled. Boosts HP/Atk/Spd/Def/Res = # of Orbs + (# of Grails/100).

I approve. You can never have too many Annas.

3. Loki: Flying colorless staff unit, with Weapon that has Chill Gravity against all foes, Restoring Reposition, and Aether Elemental Balm.

4. Mila: Colorless flying dragon. Her Weapon has Distant Counter and that if you lose the map by battle, you do not lose and instead restart the map. You can only lose if you Surrender.

5. Naga: Colorless armor dragon. Her Weapon has Distant Counter and deals effective damage against dragons, and all allies deal effective damage against all other Weapon types.

Edited by XRay

9 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:
  1. Fargus - Strongest unit in the game outside of Fire Dragon. Sails to the Dread Isle for fun. And his crew is so successful that they regularly find time for good deeds and respecting women. Also makes a starring role in Three Houses as a freaking country.
  2. Nobody else qualifies for this title.

Colorless breath infantry.

Ale Breath: 16 Mt. 1 Range. Neutralizes "effective against dragons" bonuses. After combat, inflicts "Intoxicated" on target and foes within 2 squares of target through their next actions.

Intoxicated: Gravity + Flash + cannot use Assist skills + Atk/Spd/Def/Res −99. Cannot be targeted by Assist skills until end of unit's phase.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1) Anri - Infantry sword

2) Medeus - Infantry red dragon idk

3) Gotoh - Infantry blue mage

4) Cornelius - Infantry sword

5) Mila - Infantry green dragon

57 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:
  • Fargus - Strongest unit in the game outside of Fire Dragon. Sails to the Dread Isle for fun. And his crew is so successful that they regularly find time for good deeds and respecting women. Also makes a starring role in Three Houses as a freaking country.
  •  

Aren't Fargus' stats strong enough to beat Nergal? 

24 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Aren't Fargus' stats strong enough to beat Nergal? 

Of course, but that's a low bar. An unpromoted Canas can defeat Nergal. It should be noted however they take away a lot of Fargus' stats in Hector Hard Mode for some reason. That version of Fargus won't even double Nergal's 14 AS and they gave him a silver axe over a killer axe. Fargus gets +15 crit from being a berserker, but doesn't have S rank in Axes so he's not getting an additional 5% there. Altogether, assuming that version of Fargus doesn't land a crit (about 5-10% odds), he's just shy of surviving two hits. He'll only kill Nergal on his own through enemy phase chugging a healing items for safety. The Ubered Eliwood mode version does not need to play it that safe however. But I understand Heroes cannot powercreep its units so freely without making them an armored dragon. For Fargus: Dragon = yes. Armor = no.

46 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I'll just keep it very simple. I want Legendary/Mythic Heroes from Genealogy.

Literally the only game that has gotten none so far....and apparently no one else wants judging by other answers in this thread.

It's not that we don't want Legendary/Mythics from Jugdral, it's more that there aren't really any options to choose from aside from say the Crusaders

1 hour ago, Sentinel07 said:

I'll just keep it very simple. I want Legendary/Mythic Heroes from Genealogy.

Literally the only game that has gotten none so far....and apparently no one else wants judging by other answers in this thread.

I can't speak for others but I think the reason that no one is bringing up Mythics from Jugdral is that it lacks interesting options to be a Mythic.

Keep in mind, this is about, Mythics, not Legendaries. It's pretty definitive by this point IS has different criteria for who they use as Mythics vs who they use as Legendaries. I have seen plenty of people wanting legendary Sigurd, Seliph, etc, but this thread isn't the place to discuss those.

In terms of Jugdral, as far as I'm aware the options are pretty much one of these:

• Naga
  • Forseti
  • Loptyr
  • The Crusaders

Naga is shared with Archanaea so she's not specific to Jugdral. The Crusaders aren't really a good fit either - in terms of their abilities they're usually depicted as pretty similar to the playable cast of Geneaology. What can Baldur do that Sigurd/Seliph can't, what can Heim do that Julia/Deirdre can't, etc. Human characters that tend to get a lot of attention as potential Mythics usually have some ability that sets them apart from the "normal" humans in the series. For example, Altina can dual wield Ragnell and Alondite, which even if IS never implements that at least indicates she's above your average human character on any given power scale. Similarly, Athos lives for hundreds of years, so even if he doesn't seem to have many special abilities, he's got some indication of being stronger than your average human.

That leaves Loptyr and Forseti. Loptyr would arguably be an alt for Julius, which goes against one of the benefits Mythic as a classification over legendaries(that it so far hasn't done any alts). Not to mention Loptyr is basically AFAIK just an Earth Dragon, which means he'd be similar to Medeus if they ever add him. Also it's not a given that IS considers Earth or Shadow Dragons worthy of being Mythic, given that characters who have a similar role like male Grima and Idunn have been released as regular units.

That leaves Forseti, who could be unique but is also pretty unknown - you'd have to play through pretty much all of Geneaology to get an idea who he is.

Maybe I missed someone, but I don't think it's surprising that most of these characters aren't attracting a lot of attention as potential Mythics.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

Fomortiis

Mila

Ashera

Deghinsea

Naga.

I also add Old Tiki (I would like it, but I'm not sure if the community would :P) , Athos and Altina (their characteristics makes them weird to be actually clasified as Mythic Heroes) as honorable mentions.

1. Ashunera
2. Ashera
3. Soan
4. Altina
5. Mila or Dheginsea I guess

I do have Tellius bias yes, but I also say the other Tellius goddesses and Ashera's heroes because otherwise, I feel like just about all our Mythics will be dragons and that's boring. Altina would be a sword wielder, of course (though how she'd work when she wields both Alondite and Ragnell together, I'm not sure), and Soan would probably be armored beast since he's a lion.

Ashunera is my most wanted because she is so darn pretty and is THE goddess of Tellius. The true form of Ashera and Yune. So if we get those two, why not their real form as well?

1. Ashera (Come on the only actually God in FE since Duma and Mila, let her join the fray.)

2. Mila (Her brother has joined why can't she?)

3. Medeus (In his shadow dragon form. As I don't think his ED form would suffice.)

4. Deghinsea (The only reason he is below Medeus is because we have had the game for two years yet the final boss of the first and second game still hasn't joined.)

5. Anankos (This low mainly cause he was a bad villain. Though he is probably the second strongest final boss in Fire Emblem lore wise.)

I almost put Ashunera on here but then I realize she will only be a stronger and better Yune. I didn't put the Demon King also on here because he would probably be very similar to Lyon, though don't quote me on that.

I also didn't put Naga because I ran out of places... She would be #6 or #7.

Edited by Deathcon
Deleting words

26 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I just realized, Gotoh could probably also work as a Mythic like Athos. I'm surprised none of us have mentioned him tbh

Lau included him in their list.

I also thought he could work, but I don't really have much of a preference on who gets added as long as Mythics keep not being alts, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .