April 4th, FEH Channel Announced! (8:30 PT ~)

Coolmanio

Know what could be cool? Quests for some skills. They don't even have to be the best ones; I'd be content with a small supply of Reposition fodder. Now that we've got manuals they can do that without giving us a free unit. 

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I want:

• Mass demotions
  • New mode for more dragon flowers and/or grails
  • Aether raids changes 
  • Arena reworks
  • Skill Shop
  • Updated skill sets
  • HM cap increase
  • Easier way to get merges
  • Something better than 10 feathers per day.

What I expect:

• Golden Week details
  • New banner reveal
  • LRoy blessing rework
  • Weapon refine characters
  • Quality of life changes
  • GHB Rotation 3

What I do not want:

• Another currency
  • PvP 
  • The new mode is whale bait.
  • Very selective demotions

I'm asking for too much here. FEH isn't too kind towards dreams.

I hope legendary Roy's new "ability" isn't anything big. Not all of us have him or care to get him at any time, so for those of us who don't, any big thing like a new mode with it is useless.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I hope legendary Roy's new "ability" isn't anything big. Not all of us have him or care to get him at any time, so for those of us who don't, any big thing like a new mode with it is useless.

It's likely that the next legendary hero will have that bonus too. Of course, it it's Micaiah nothing changes for you and you will have to wait months.

I hope it's more like Aether Raids and having the new shiny units is just a bonus and you can play without them, and not something like blessed gardens in which you NEED to have some Legendary Heroes, even if you don't want to have them.

About the FEH channel. I'm expecting a new mode and hoping for mass demotions. Anything else is just a bonus.

4 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

It's likely that the next legendary hero will have that bonus too. Of course, it it's Micaiah nothing changes for you and you will have to wait months.

That too, what if I also don't want the next one? Not all of us want or care about these characters, so it shouldn't be anything too game-changing.

juding from the size of 16 min we will have 2 tops 3 announcemens, because the rest will be filled up with meaningless-slow-speaking-blabber of FEH. So I am not expecting much.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

That too, what if I also don't want the next one? Not all of us want or care about these characters, so it shouldn't be anything too game-changing.

To be fair, if we start to think like that, we should also consider that it's possible that someone didn't like even one of the legendary heroes (I don't know, like a fan of only Valentia and Jugdral, or a fan of the support cast, not the lords) and they are pretty game-changing.

26 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

To be fair, if we start to think like that, we should also consider that it's possible that someone didn't like even one of the legendary heroes (I don't know, like a fan of only Valentia and Jugdral, or a fan of the support cast, not the lords) and they are pretty game-changing.

Legendary heroes don't change the game that much. I've been able to do plenty of content without one.

Also, it isn't likely that many people disliked all of the legendary heroes, there are a lot of them now.

Edited by Anacybele

9 hours ago, Jave said:

For the record since a couple of people have mentioned it, I have nothing against  a Dragalia collab. In fact I do hope they mention it to see if I will pull or not. I'm quite indifferent to the DL characters so it all depends on how they are as units.

i'm fine with it. i just won't summon on it. 

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

I hope it's more like Aether Raids and having the new shiny units is just a bonus and you can play without them, and not something like blessed gardens in which you NEED to have some Legendary Heroes, even if you don't want to have them.

You don't need any Legendary Heroes at all to do Blessed Gardens. You only need units with blessings.

You get 4 Water Blessings for opening up the game mode for the first time, which is enough to complete the Garden of Water. The Garden of Water gives you enough Wind Blessings to complete the Garden of Wind and Grounds of Wind, and so on.

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

juding from the size of 16 min we will have 2 tops 3 announcemens, because the rest will be filled up with meaningless-slow-speaking-blabber of FEH. So I am not expecting much.

That actually hasn’t been a thing with the past couple Feh Channels. Feh does her usual quirks, but compared to ones in the past (I’d say past the one in November for Book 3) they’re far less drawn out. She’s much improved to getting to the point.

I won't be able to watch this one. I'll have to see what happened when I'll wake up tommorrow.

I'm expecting them to talk about the new game mode for the most part and I hope we get a mass demotion.

Oh man I'm so excited but also so scared for this channel. What I really really want is:

• DEMOTES. Especially hope they will finally start demoting some 5* exclusives that have no place in that pool anymore. If not, then at least change all current 4-5* units to 3-4*.
  • Give a lot of the current 3-4* units a seperate pool pls, I'm so tired of getting the same old useless gen 1 3-4* units. And it would make it easier to get the useful ones too, Fury and Desperation is so hard to come by now.
  • A new mode that is NOT PvP and that gives orbs.

What I'm fine with:

• A DL Collab, I really love the designs of the DL characters so sure, bring them on.

What I absolutely do NOT want:

• L!Roy's ability to ruin something again, as in: don't let it make a major difference in modes like the Mythics are doing in AR, completely ruining that mode.
  • No demotes of any kind :(

Not looking forward to demotes if there are any, it's ridiculous enough already trying to get a specific 4* unit; pulled practically every green (68+) I've seen since Reyson demoted and I somehow have 10+ new 4* Titanias and still 0 Reysons.

I just hope the new mode is doable without L!Roy or a new legendary since I don't have him and I don't really need anymore legendary units since I can just use some blessings if I need to.  AR may be annoying if you don't use mythic heroes, but it is still doable even if I don't score really highly I still get some grails which is better then having to use my orbs on heroes I don't really need (I don't need or want another green flier so I skipped Yune).  

I just want some demotes. The red pool is terrible now for sniping on banners and it's hard to come by certain skills and units in the 4* pool. I haven't seen Ares in months :L. The only thing I'm worried about is their plans for Legendary Roy. I have no idea what they're planning and it could be decent or terrible, you never know with IS :P

3 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

I just want some demotes. The red pool is terrible now for sniping on banners and it's hard to come by certain skills and units in the 4* pool. I haven't seen Ares in months :L. The only thing I'm worried about is their plans for Legendary Roy. I have no idea what they're planning and it could be decent or terrible, you never know with IS :P

I agree whole heartedly.  I think the blue pool needs some clean up as well as the colourless one.

I wouldn't mind demotes either, though I'm certain I won't have an easier time pulling male Morgan and Silas for merges even if they drop to 3-4 star. >_<

13 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Oh, no, I have a new fear: Feh is going to waste at least half a minute speaking of the April Fools joke 

*throws up hands*

I dunno how any of you can hold a conversation with another person with the way you treat the cute owl.