New Heroes Arrive : Out of Gallia (April 10~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing from free orbs and tickets. Guess I'll just have to wait for them to appear on a Legendary/Mythic banner. *shrug* FGO will be taking my money so I can get the Golden Tin Can. If I can get him reasonably quickly, then may r I'll think about getting the orb pack.

Edit: And just got Best Kitty. He's +Spd/-Def and I can Totally work with that. He's just about to dine on a Lewyn for SS2, since my Naesalas are precious commodities and not on the menu for kitty cats.

Edited by silverserpent

It just occurred to me that the Cats at Play track playing in the final map of the previous TT was foreshadowing this banner.

Also I nabbed Caineghis. Hopefully I get some use out of him since I racked up a 4.75% pity rate getting him. I don't have any uber armor dragon units and my only beasts are the F2P and Reyson so I'm worried his transform condition will be too restrictive to work with.

It seems all the luck I was missing from the Yune banner came back to me in the Gallia banner, because I barely had a chance to increase the pity rate.

First Wheel: Nina (+Def/-Res)
Second Wheel: garbage
Third Wheel: Kliff (+Spd/-HP), Owain (+Def/-Spd)
Fourth Wheel: Mordecai (+Res/-Def)
Fifth Wheel: Caineghis (+Res/-Spd)

This was only 45 Orbs. And Mordecai and Caineghis were freepulls from my last two tickets, no less.

The only one of these I had beforehand was Owain, so I suddenly have a lot of fun new toys. I'm especially pleased about Caineghis' Asset/Flaw spread.

Finished using the tickets, didn't get anything special from them. But that's fine since I got Ranulf and Lethe anyway from orbs and they're the ones I wanted. ^^

Thing about Ranulf is that we already had both Selkie and the free Panne as blue cavalry, so it was the most saturated beast type. I'd been guessing green or colorless for that reason.

Decided to go use my other tickets in hopes of getting Lethe as well, but my luck did not continue.

I'm plenty happy with just Caineghis, though, and I'll probably try for Lethe sometime in the future.

Only pulled a single 5* through 5 summoning sessions. But it was a +ATK-DEF Lethe. Got her to 40 and she has 50 attack without any bonuses. I'm happy.

Edited by Lanko

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I never noticed that Ranulf had two different colored eyes before.

Kind of a strange coincidence ha arrives straight after Idunn and the same month Peri has a refine- both characters who also have two different eye colours.

now we just need 1 more character to have an emblem team

12 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Kind of a strange coincidence ha arrives straight after Idunn and the same month Peri has a refine- both characters who also have two different eye colours.

now we just need 1 more character to have an emblem team

Does Lucina count?

16 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

What are you talking about Peri has only one visible eye

Did I miss something

55 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

What are you talking about Peri has only one visible eye

Did I miss something

Peri has a full sprite without her hair covering her eyes in Fates that's only seen through hacking, but it shows her with two differently colored eyes.

See for yourself.

On 4/10/2019 at 8:11 AM, Etheus said:

I've rolled a Brave Celica (will merit grind and death blow 4 fodder) and a Caneighis (+def, -hp). 

Still have 2 free summon tickets to earn and haven't done the new story missions yet, so there's still room to get more.

After getting to a whopping 5.5% summoning rate, my third and final 5 star this banner is Lene (+atk, -res).

Done with this banner. All of these rapidly released beast banners have me hoping for Goldoa soon. Give me Nasir!

Edit: Spent 9 more orbs and got my best girl Lethe (+atk, -spd). NOW I'm done with this banner.

Edited by Etheus

• 2 weeks later...

Proof that this game hates my guts:

While pulling for only 2 copies of Lethe, I got as pitybreakers

1. Sword Reinhardt
  2. Helpful Chrom
  3. Brave Celica
    • (first Lethe here)
  4. Keaton
  5. Sword Reinhardt again
  6. Laegjarn
  7. Tibarn
  8. Leif
  9. Owain
    • (gave up on using free orbs here due to the banner running out soon)
  10. Brave Celica again
  11. Laegjarn again
  12. Laevatein
  13. Dark Celica
  14. Tibarn again
    • (second Lethe here)

Rate-up is a fucking lie.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Proof that this game hates my guts:

While pulling for only 2 copies of Lethe, I got as pitybreakers

1. Sword Reinhardt
  2. Helpful Chrom
  3. Brave Celica
    • (first Lethe here)
  4. Keaton
  5. Sword Reinhardt again
  6. Laegjarn
  7. Tibarn
  8. Leif
  9. Owain
    • (gave up on using free orbs here due to the banner running out soon)
  10. Brave Celica again
  11. Laegjarn again
  12. Laevatein
  13. Dark Celica
  14. Tibarn again
    • (second Lethe here)

Rate-up is a fucking lie.

I think the weirdest apart about this is how like half of the characters pity broken you twice.

What are the chances? xDU

7 hours ago, Troykv said:

I think the weirdest apart about this is how like half of the characters pity broken you twice.

What are the chances? xDU

Given that there are now only 19 different units in the 5* red general pool, not at all unlikely. Still takes a lot of getting used to this new system.

This banner started very slowly with three pitybreakers till I got Cain with > 100 orbs. However close before the end I am on a roll! In the last two circles I pulled two Lethes and Ranulf. Since I think no one will be demoted - similar to Fates's beast banner - I try to get all the remaining orbs from TTs to get a final shot on Mordecai tomorrow. He would be a fantastic support unit. 

4 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Just looked at the Legendary Banner and Mordecai did dropped down to 4 stars.

That's a relief. Looking forward to randomly running into him at some point, he seems fun and I like having a bunch of different transformations.