Any characters we want for this year's Bride Banner?

Gregster101

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Hey, I'm all down for a 'Boro alt, always.  Don't care that it's more Fates, she still hasn't gotten an alt and that makes me upset.

I know that feel. Selena/Severa hasn't gotten anything either and I'm starting to get impatient. She hasn't even gotten a damn weapon refine yet like geez. Anyway I wouldn't mind Severa in a wedding dress. Scenarios like these suit her archetype well cause the voice lines are gonna consist almost entirely of her saying stuff like "Festivals like this are stupid b-but I-I...guess spending with you wouldn't be so bad"  or "Y-you think I like look good in this outfit? Well I didn't ask for your opinion idiot!" And that would be adorable

2 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Groom Reinhardt

*Bride Reinhardt

Personally, I'd rather there just not be a bride banner. Brides are one of those seasonals in gachas that I've never been particularly fond of. But I won't really care who they put on as long as it isn't Camilla 8.0

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Flower boy Nils:  It would finally get Nils into the game, its fitting considering his big sister is already a bride and because Nils isn't a groom it wouldn't even be awkward. 

Groom Xander: We already have bridal Charlotte so her best husbando would compliment her nicely. 

Groom Camus + Bridal Tatiana: They are already so lovey dovey with each other it would make them a very natural bridal pair. 

Bridal Nyna + Groom Hardin: If they feel like being cruel. 

I'll take any excuse of getting Tatiana into the game, so sure why not :P

Celica is overdue for an alt, and she can play the bride angle straight 

For the tongue in cheek ones I’d like Faye, witch Rinea, and lastly Camilla just to see the outrage.

1 minute ago, Lemmy said:

Celica is overdue for an alt, and she can play the bride angle straight 

For the tongue in cheek ones I’d like Faye, witch Rinea, and lastly Camilla just to see the outrage.

She has two already though. That said, I wouldn't mind a Bride Celica seasonal alt if it means possibly getting a Groom Alm seasonal alt

Getting Groom Nolan would be a dream.  Maybe they'll continue their Tellius streak with him, Groom Ike, Bride Jill, and Bride Marcia.

Groom Priam would make my day, since Awakening husbando and I want him in the game as something other then infantry sword.

Ring bearer Nils would be great anyway to get him in the game is fine with me.

Bride Nailah and Groom Rafiel, since dang it I want my favorite heron in the game and this would be a good way to do it and it would be cute to have him on a couples banner with his wife.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Getting Groom Nolan would be a dream.  Maybe they'll continue their Tellius streak with him, Groom Ike, Bride Jill, and Bride Marcia.

I'd die if we got Bride Jill XP

6 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Groom Priam would make my day, since Awakening husbando and I want him in the game as something other then infantry sword.

Ring bearer Nils would be great anyway to get him in the game is fine with me.

Bride Nailah and Groom Rafiel, since dang it I want my favorite heron in the game and this would be a good way to do it and it would be cute to have him on a couples banner with his wife.

Bride Nailah and Groom Rafiel sounds so adorable! XP

Hm...If we're going on pairs...

Alm & Celica (Classic)

Sigurd & Deirdre

Quan & Ethlyn

Lachesis & Finn/Eldigan/Beowolf (Jeez, she can choose..)

Ike & Elincia

Forgot my Pair:

Anna (she deserves something..)

Xander 

Nils (not actually there to be a Groom...learn from his example, IS.)

(My High-Bets are on Anna, Sig&Deir and Alm&Celi.)

Edit: Even though I'm not entirely found of FE13, Groom Lon'qu would be funny as hell.

Edited by BergelomeuSantos

Obligatory Bridal Anna alt please! Other than that I would say Felicia and Cherche would be nice to have as well. They are both popular girls who have yet to receive an alt. Groom Eliwood would be neat as well and would follow up with Ninian's alt last year in the same way Groom Marth happened a year after we got Bridal Caeda.

Actually, I think the bridal banner is the best way to put Rinea in the game since she was never shown to be combat proficient and they wouldn't have to resort to her witch form either.

Also, joke idea but Bridal Ayra. Another popular lady who has yet to receive alts as well as the joy of hearing her reaction to wearing a bridal outfit but also it would be a way to give Jugdral fans something.

Really, as long as it is not a character who is already bloated with alts I am fine with anyone.

Edited by NSSKG151

Instead of having plain old wedding dresses, wedding bikinis would be a nice change. I want to see Anna, Camilla, and Loki in them.

8 hours ago, Raven said:

Nowi, just to witness the ensuing shitstorm that will follow.

I am from the future. Everyone is in a wedding bikini and that caused World War III. Nuclear winter ensued and that reversed global warming.

Summoning Quotes:

Fire Emblem Heroes — Special Heroes (Flower Girls)
FG!Y!Tiki: Scion of Honor
"That was quick. Caeda usually takes her time her time kissing other men."
FG!Nowi: Eternal Vows
"We can play a little rougher. I promise I will not call the Shepherds on you!"
FG!Fae: Divine Bridesmaid
"Rawr! I am going to catch the bouquet this time!"
FG!Myrrh: Great Love
"*Sigh* This outfit was not enough for Ephraim to pick me over Eirika."

Tempest Trials
FG!Camila: Sister-in-Law
"If you are stressed about married life, pay me a visit and let me take care of you."

Grand Hero Battle:
FG!Loki: Before You Settle Down...
"Before your big day happens, let's have some fun!"

6 hours ago, alatartheblue42 said:

*Bride Reinhardt

"Nina told me this is the traditional mage attire for men in Nohr, and that her friend Forrest made it. I shall treasure it and wear it proudly to battle."

Edited by XRay

4 hours ago, alatartheblue42 said:

*Bride Reinhardt

Ah yes, I can't wait to see a green tome cavalry with Dire Bouquet as a prf brave weapon in the game. Conversely, if it was Groom Reinhardt he would instead be an axe cavalry with Meister Service instead of Ardent Service.

Edited by NSSKG151

Groom Sigurd and Bride Dierdre. To show they still care about jugdral, and Sigurd could really use a good alt.

Berkut and Rinea would also be interesting to see for this.

Edited by Faellin

Black Knight comes to mind first. Other than that idk. No idea where I saw the art that put this idea in my head, but apparently it hasn't left my subconscious since I first saw it.

1 hour ago, Florete said:

The three brides I want are:

• Anna (Awakening)
  • Anna (Heroes)
  • Anna (Fates)

And accompanying them as a TT reward will be Anna (Shadow Dragon/New Mystery of the Emblem).

The goddess of fortune and wealth is going to kill my wallet.

4 hours ago, XRay said:

FG!Myrrh: Great Love
"*Sigh* This outfit was not enough for Ephraim to pick me over Eirika."

I see you too are a man of culture

4 hours ago, XRay said:

"Soleil told me this is the traditional mage attire for men in Nohr, and that her friend Forrest made it. I shall treasure it and wear it proudly to battle."

The more I think about it, the more I want it

13 minutes ago, alatartheblue42 said:

I see you too are a man of culture

There is no better way to restore Renais and Make Renais Great Again than marrying your own sister and eschew foreign policy. Maybe Ephraim can share with Lyon, but Innes got his own sister.

13 minutes ago, alatartheblue42 said:

The more I think about it, the more I want it

I just realized I got Soleil and Nina mixed up.

Edited by XRay

6 hours ago, alatartheblue42 said:

*Bride Reinhardt

Personally, I'd rather there just not be a bride banner. Brides are one of those seasonals in gachas that I've never been particularly fond of. But I won't really care who they put on as long as it isn't Camilla 8.0

Yeah, I would agree with that. It's probably the banner I'd get rid of if I could. At least the holiday/season-based ones have some basis for existing.

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

At least the holiday/season-based ones have some basis for existing.

June Brides are a thing. The bride banner starts at the end of May and goes through June.