Any characters we want for this year's Bride Banner?

Gregster101

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

June Brides are a thing. The bride banner starts at the end of May and goes through June.

I'm well aware of the inspiration behind it. I just think it's a bizarre thing to base units off of. Holidays and seasons I can understand.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, XRay said:

I am from the future. Everyone is in a wedding bikini and that caused World War III. Nuclear winter ensued and that reversed global warming.

Summoning Quotes:

Fire Emblem Heroes — Special Heroes (Flower Girls)
FG!Y!Tiki: Scion of Honor
"That was quick. Caeda usually takes her time her time kissing other men."
FG!Nowi: Eternal Vows
"We can play a little rougher. I promise I will not call the Shepherds on you!"
FG!Fae: Divine Bridesmaid
"Rawr! I am going to catch the bouquet this time!"
FG!Myrrh: Great Love
"*Sigh* This outfit was not enough for Ephraim to pick me over Eirika."

Tempest Trials
FG!Camila: Sister-in-Law
"If you are stressed about married life, pay me a visit and let me take care of you."

Grand Hero Battle:
FG!Loki: Before You Settle Down...
"Before your big day happens, let's have some fun!"

"Nina told me this is the traditional mage attire for men in Nohr, and that her friend Forrest made it. I shall treasure it and wear it proudly to battle."

Oh my gosh, that is fantastic. Especially the bolded and the Reinhardt line.

6 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Groom Priam would make my day, since Awakening husbando and I want him in the game as something other then infantry sword.

Ring bearer Nils would be great anyway to get him in the game is fine with me.

Bride Nailah and Groom Rafiel, since dang it I want my favorite heron in the game and this would be a good way to do it and it would be cute to have him on a couples banner with his wife.

No, Bride Rafiel and Groom Nailah.

6 hours ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

Edit: Even though I'm not entirely found of FE13, Groom Lon'qu would be funny as hell.

Yes. And on the same note, I wouldn't mind Bride Florina. I ship them since he's afraid of women and she's afraid of men.

Bride Rinea and Groom Berkut would be adorable. Really, though, I would just really like to see more grooms. Bride (Heroes) Anna would be fun if they include Groom Jake (Heroes version, so new character) along with her. Also, I wish they'd make the bouquets inheritable. Can you imagine Gunnthra with the Nifl Frostflower Bouquet? I thought she could have it, so I tried to get Sanaki (for when I eventually got L!Gunnthra.) Never did get either of them, but not for lack of trying.

17 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I just think it's a bizarre thing to base units off of.

Waifus and husbandos are big business.

10 hours ago, Raven said:

Nowi, just to witness the ensuing shitstorm that will follow.

I would've love to see that until I saw this image from Nowi's Husband

8 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

rTgcvH0m.png

I don't know the actual appeal for Nowi, but this image reminded me she was always had hidden depths to her. Mainly her actual maturity.

9 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Hey, I'm all down for a 'Boro alt, always.  Don't care that it's more Fates, she still hasn't gotten an alt and that makes me upset.

I think a better choice would've been the future festival in September but I wouldn't care if Oboro gotten alt next month either.

After Lucina's legendary alt, timing is nothing but a load of crap anyways.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Waifus and husbandos are big business.

So are customer's satisfaction. 

But the customer can be wrong too, just saying.

Edited by Zangetsu

2 hours ago, XRay said:

There is no better way to restore Renais and Make Renais Great Again than marrying your own sister and eschew foreign policy. Maybe Ephraim can share with Lyon, but Innes got his own sister.

If they're already in the process of restoring Renais, it might be a bit difficult to share with Lyon.

1 hour ago, Sentinel07 said:

I'm well aware of the inspiration behind it. I just think it's a bizarre thing to base units off of. Holidays and seasons I can understand.

Yeah, that's basically the boat I'm in. There should be at most 5 seasonal banners: spring, swimsuits, halloween, Christmas/midwinter, New Years (either calendar or lunar is fine).

"L’Arachel was, in time, made queen of Rausten, with Dozla at her side, as always. Later, Dozla wept like a baby when L’Arachel was wed. His emotional outburst is remembered as much as, if not more than, the ceremony itself."

Come on IS. Do it. Give us wedding spectator Dozla.

L'arachel herself might be good as a bride too, but other then that i'm not really looking forward to anyone. Other then Severa I have a hard time finding new and unique types of brides.

1 hour ago, alatartheblue42 said:

If they're already in the process of restoring Renais, it might be a bit difficult to share with Lyon.

Lagdou Ruins can bring the dead back to life. 10 Draco Zombies should be a piece of cake compared to Formortis. Grado Empire cannot be an empire without Lyon returning.

Edited by XRay

18 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Flower boy Nils:  It would finally get Nils into the game, its fitting considering his big sister is already a bride and because Nils isn't a groom it wouldn't even be awkward. 

Groom Xander: We already have bridal Charlotte so her best husbando would compliment her nicely. 

Groom Camus + Bridal Tatiana: They are already so lovey dovey with each other it would make them a very natural bridal pair. 

Bridal Nyna + Groom Hardin: If they feel like being cruel. 

17 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Groom Priam would make my day, since Awakening husbando and I want him in the game as something other then infantry sword.

Ring bearer Nils would be great anyway to get him in the game is fine with me.

Bride Nailah and Groom Rafiel, since dang it I want my favorite heron in the game and this would be a good way to do it and it would be cute to have him on a couples banner with his wife.

13 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Fiora

Priest Civil Celebrant Merlinus TT

In this game, the Bride alts happen because of a competition in which you dress up like a newlywed and compete to win a prize. Suggesting things like flower boys and bridesmaid goes against the canon of Heroes.

And beyond that reason there is the meta-reason that people want to see their faves dressed in fabolous wedding dresses and tuxedos. They don't want them robbed of said wonderful dresses to wear a boring priest outfit for example. Ask anyone if they want to see Lucius in a tuxedo (or wedding dress) or dressed as a priest.

As you see there is a in-game rule and an out-of-game rule to make only brides and some grooms. If they didn't break the rules when it was Sanaki's turn, I don't think they will ever break them.

As for who I'd want:

Groom Abel + Bride Est

Because who said Est can't have two alts?

Groom Boey + Bride Mae

Just to not go with the boring Alm + Celica.

Edited by GrandeRampel

2 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

But Alm deserves an alt besides his Brave variant, so Groom Alm and Bride Celica or riot! :P

A foolish boy who won't listen to reason deserves an alt? I don't think so, and Mycen agrees with me.

That's it Alm! 3 more years confined in Ram Village before you get another alt.

2 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

A foolish boy who won't listen to reason deserves an alt? I don't think so, and Mycen agrees with me.

That's it Alm! 3 more years confined in Ram Village before you get another alt.

but grandpapa...

5 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

But Alm deserves an alt besides his Brave variant, so Groom Alm and Bride Celica or riot! :P

Alm definitely needs another alt besides the one the fans voted for but I think it is very likely he is going to be a Legendary Hero at some point with his Hero or Conqueror outfit. Could even be this month's Legendary Hero to hype up Golden Week but lets be honest they are totally going to tick off Alm fans and use Celica for that aren't they.

5 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Alm definitely needs another alt besides the one the fans voted for but I think it is very likely he is going to be a Legendary Hero at some point with his Hero or Conqueror outfit. Could even be this month's Legendary Hero to hype up Golden Week but lets be honest they are totally going to tick off Alm fans and use Celica for that aren't they.

I definitely hope this month's Legendary Hero is Alm, that's for sure

14 hours ago, XRay said:

Lagdou Ruins can bring the dead back to life. 10 Draco Zombies should be a piece of cake compared to Formortis. Grado Empire cannot be an empire without Lyon returning.

I suppose that's true. However, I don't think Ephraim would enjoy sharing if Lyon were a Bonewalker or Entombed. Plus, wincest can be argued for with medieval knowledge. Necrophilia is more difficult to justify. And a new emperor could rise up; it'd just be a different dynasty.

I had a nightmare involving the Young Lucina alt being part of a bride banner. Thankfully I don't think it'll happen after last year.

Young Lucina though? Yeah that's happening. Just don't know what context it'll be in.

31 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I had a nightmare involving the Young Lucina alt being part of a bride banner. Thankfully I don't think it'll happen after last year.

Young Lucina though? Yeah that's happening. Just don't know what context it'll be in.

Maybe the next awakening second gen banner though with the current pattern she likely won’t be a free unit unless they do something similar to adrift

4 minutes ago, Jave said:

This game is in serious need of muscular Waifus.

Bride Effie when?

Or kjelle one of the more forgotten awakening kids. I wouldn’t mind her getting some love(even though that would mean yet another alt debut)

Edited by Ottservia

9 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Or kjelle one of the more forgotten awakening kids.

Looking at the CYLs, of the kids not in yet:

• Cynthia- 137/207/168
  • Laurent- 331/447/381
  • Kjelle- 275/344/303
  • Nah- 140/122/94
  • Noire- 101/115/204
  • Inigo- 63/119/135
  • Brady- 233/346/302
  • Yarne- 186/215/193
  • Severa- 47/73/58

2 hours ago, Jave said:

This game is in serious need of muscular Waifus.

Bride Effie when?

Bride Rinkah.

As for others...Bride Kjelle, Bride Camilla and...Bride Faye.

Groom Chrom or Groom Alm as the welfare unit. 

This idea was not suggested between me and my friend for Heroes, but I actually kind of want to see it now, even though the setup is impossible: Bridal Edward.

Spoiler

Leonardo told him that Mia was excitable enough for him, they hit off their duelling habit, and courted each other through it. Mia didn't want to duel for the wedding because the dress would be too restrictive, so they swapped.

It also counts as Mia finding her 'rival in white'.

Bride Deirdre with Groom Sigurd and Alvis. With the scenario being a comical highschool style drama about them trying to win her affection but she's too absentminded to realise it. Manfroy can make his debut as a shipper.