Is Jill coming to Heroes soon?

Gregster101

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Just because it's good for you doesn't mean that it's good for every last FE fan.  By focusing on Tellius, it means that my favorites from Jugdral/Archanea aren't going to get in because the banners are set in another world.  I'm not the only one with favorites outside of Tellius, either.  I want equal representation for all.

From what I can tell, it's about the profits not customer's satisfaction. Why wouldn't IS continuously shove Tellius if it makes them money & move on to Archanea when people get fed up with Tellius?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

From what I can tell, it's about the profits not customer's satisfaction. Why wouldn't IS continuously shove Tellius if it makes them money & move on to Archanea when people get fed up with Tellius?

Because it's not good business to continually piss off your customers.

20 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Because it's not good business to continually piss off your customers.

I can't remember the last time anyone has been happy with the game unless it has to with Tellius being in the game

39 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I can't remember the last time anyone has been happy with the game unless it has to with Tellius being in the game

Trust me - they exist.  And too much Tellius will bring them to the surface.

As for the last time?  Methinks it might've been the Binding Blade banner.

26 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Trust me - they exist.  And too much Tellius will bring them to the surface.

As for the last time?  Methinks it might've been the Binding Blade banner.

I must've been looking through a crap-stain glass for too long then. I completely forgotten about a banner that expire only a few days ago

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

Just because it's good for you doesn't mean that it's good for every last FE fan.  By focusing on Tellius, it means that my favorites from Jugdral/Archanea aren't going to get in because the banners are set in another world.  I'm not the only one with favorites outside of Tellius, either.  I want equal representation for all.

It really depends on how it works. If Telluis is highly underrepresented then a high increase of Telluis banners to put it on par with outher games makes sense. That's not them being overrepresented, that's them playing catch up to get back on par. Consider the inverse, Fates was overrepresented by getting a lot of banners early in the game, should it continue to get banners on at the same average as every other game, thus forever maintaining its lead, or should there be a dearth of Fates banners until the other series make it so things are more equally distributed despite this upsetting Fates fans?

Not saying this is the case with Telluis (it was pretty underrepresented before but all the love recently is probably enough to put it up with the other serieses) just pointing out that an inordinately high attention doesn't equal undue attention

#SixThraciaBannersFor2019

Edited by Jotari

4 hours ago, Jotari said:

Not saying this is the case with Telluis (it was pretty underrepresented before but all the love recently is probably enough to put it up with the other serieses) just pointing out that an inordinately high attention doesn't equal undue attention

As I pointed out early in this topic and somewhere before that, it is.:

"Lastly, I'd like to end by saying with this NH Banner + GHB, Tellius has reached 22/72 of its non-Trial Map, non-BK playable units being in FEH. That is to say 30.55% of its PC roster.

If do not count the Substitutes for Genealogy, this means as a percentage of its PC roster, Tellius has moved from 9th place, second only to Thracia 776 (a distant dead last at 9.8%), to 7th place. It beat out Binding Blade's 30.63% by nanometers, and is but centimeters behind Archanea's (FE1/11 & 3/12 combined) 31.33%. Magvel is likewise but a few meters away, at 33.33%.

Like Archanea and Binding, 3 more banners would let Tellius hit 50% PC inclusion (well Archanea needs 4 without 3 PC GHBs, but that is now rather likely).

In other words, while there are still issues owing to Tellius having the second largest roster in FE, it is now fairly well represented at least as a percentage."

Tellius is now on par with SS, Binding, and Archanean representation. Tellius is now in the tight lower pack, and therefore it is fair that other members of said pack be given their turns now. 

Genealogy representation is 37% sans Subs, so fairly close as well. Blazing is like 43%, in an intermediary zone between the lows and the highs. The trio of tiny SoV, and the popular Awakening and Fates alone have over 50% PC inclusion. 64.29% for Fates, 56.86% for Awakening, 58.82% for SoV sans the Cipher quartet (52.63% with them).

12 hours ago, Jotari said:

It really depends on how it works. If Telluis is highly underrepresented then a high increase of Telluis banners to put it on par with outher games makes sense. That's not them being overrepresented, that's them playing catch up to get back on par. Consider the inverse, Fates was overrepresented by getting a lot of banners early in the game, should it continue to get banners on at the same average as every other game, thus forever maintaining its lead, or should there be a dearth of Fates banners until the other series make it so things are more equally distributed despite this upsetting Fates fans?

So  in other words put in more Tellius so they can catch up. Being the Magnum Opus & all

22 hours ago, Jotari said:

Fates, for all the banners it has, still hasn't touched two of my favorites.  Nor do I have high hopes for them.  But this is more of an alt issue IMO.

I don't mind the two recent Tellius banners (okay, MAYBE I mind this one, but that's due to bad pulling luck).  What I will mind is an entire year dedicated to nothing but Tellius.

#SixAltsOfReinhardt

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Fates, for all the banners it has, still hasn't touched two of my favorites.  Nor do I have high hopes for them.  But this is more of an alt issue IMO.

I don't mind the two recent Tellius banners (okay, MAYBE I mind this one, but that's due to bad pulling luck).  What I will mind is an entire year dedicated to nothing but Tellius.

#SixAltsOfReinhardt

I'm sure we'll get your beloved Hans and Iago eventually.

4 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I'm sure we'll get your beloved Hans and Iago eventually.

Nope and nope.

You'd think with all the Fates spam, that everyone who had a favorite in Fates would be happy.  But somehow they missed two of them and an honorable mention.  Out of three favorites (Kaze was the only one who made it in).  Pretty bad showing if I say so myself!  If this is how Fates, the over-saturated game is treated, then I shudder to think of those who like obscure characters in even more obscure games.

(in other words, if you're a fan of Shiva, good luck)

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Nope and nope.

You'd think with all the Fates spam, that everyone who had a favorite in Fates would be happy.  But somehow they missed two of them and an honorable mention.  Out of three favorites (Kaze was the only one who made it in).  Pretty bad showing if I say so myself!  If this is how Fates, the over-saturated game is treated, then I shudder to think of those who like obscure characters in even more obscure games.

(in other words, if you're a fan of Shiva, good luck)

You can try to deny it, but I know your hot for this lovely mug.

Image result for hans fire emblem

Wouldn't call him my favorite (in fact far from it), but I'm still waiting for Anankos to get in. While his dragon design his fugly (as in like one of the worst in the series), his human design is actually pretty sweet imo.

34 minutes ago, Nowi's Husband said:

I figure she will be on the farfetched type banner later on.  Tellius has several more beasts to work through on it's banners before going to back to normal units again, it's the only source of that type besides Yarne on another Awakening banner.

Would be a decent move in my opinion for Heroes to introduce their own original brand of beast shapeshifters, perhaps in the next story arc.

Assuming the Tellius dragons won't be beasts, I really wonder who amongst the remaining beasts even have the sort of star power to make it into a banner. They have pretty much nearly done everyone that is important/popular.

Skrimir is the only one left that I feel stands on his own. Rafiel, maybe? The rest kind of feels like afterthoughts. 

Edited by Vince777

34 minutes ago, Nowi's Husband said:

I figure she will be on the farfetched type banner later on.  Tellius has several more beasts to work through on it's banners before going to back to normal units again, it's the only source of that type besides Yarne on another Awakening banner.

Assuming there isn't a Beorc banner that introduce beast effective weapons and skills, I can see Jill being on the Farfetched banner. Of course, that would mean Louise and Thrasir having to be added before then for Jill to be on the Farfetched banner, but I'm pretty confident they'll be added before Farfetched.

2 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Would be a decent move in my opinion for Heroes to introduce their own original brand of beast shapeshifters, perhaps in the next story arc.

Assuming the Tellius dragons won't be beasts, I really wonder who amongst the remaining beasts even have the sort of star power to make it into a banner. They have pretty much nearly done everyone that is important/popular.

Skrimir is the only one left that I feel stands on his own. The rest kind of feels like afterthoughts. 

What, no Janaf and Ulki?

5 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Skrimir is the only one left that I feel stands on his own. Rafiel, maybe? The rest kind of feels like afterthoughts. 

Vika and Lyre would sell just for being female despite being not important.  

Edited by Nowi's Husband

2 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

What, no Janaf and Ulki?

They never felt important or popular to me.

Plus I dislike there being a possibility of either of them powercreeping Tibarn.  :x

2 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

They never felt important or popular to me.

Plus I dislike there being a possibility of either of them powercreeping Tibarn.  :x

I can see Janaf and Ulki being different colors from Tibarn, so I doubt either of them would really power creep him

Assuming they aren't the same colour, them just being more powerful/useful in their own niche would already be pretty blasphemous. 

As far as Lyre goes, perhaps Kyza could piggy-back off of her in the same manner Mordecai did with Lethe. 

7 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Assuming they aren't the same colour, them just being more powerful/useful in their own niche would already be pretty blasphemous. 

As far as Lyre goes, perhaps Kyza could piggy-back off of her in the same manner Mordecai did with Lethe. 

I can see Janaf and Ulki being added in a "Fliers of Tellius banner" with either Marcia, Tanith, or Sigrun, and I could see another beast banner being Skrmir, Lyre, and Kyza with Volug piggybacking as a 4th unit.

4 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

I suppose this leaves Vika, Muarim and Tormod hanging together on the next banner.  Then we have everyone (except Nealuchi). 

Izuka as GHB. :-)

With Rafiel piggybacking Tormod's group. And if anything, just have Nealuchi be a TT reward :P 

2 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Best way to not make them power creep Tibarn/Naesala while still letting them be useful is to make them hype support units for fliers. They are known in the canon for being exceptional scouts, so something like unique flier buffs or another access air orders could work for them.

Edited by Jotari

Tellius was very underrepresented for a long time. After waiting for a full year after Micaiah's banner to really start digging into the rest of its huge cast, I think it's easily earned its two banners so far this year and has a good case for a third.

23 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

I can see Janaf and Ulki being added in a "Fliers of Tellius banner" with either Marcia, Tanith, or Sigrun, and I could see another beast banner being Skrmir, Lyre, and Kyza with Volug piggybacking as a 4th unit.

Bear in mind that we already had a Tellius fliers banner.

We've gotten the big highlights from the beast and bird tribes recently. I hope we're not finished with them, but I'm hoping our next Tellius banner will have dragon laguz, and beorc like Jill.

I'd like for them to start experimenting with more multi series banner (like my proposed Dead Characters only banner for the current story mode, shameless plug). Jill could maybe get in without the full need for a Tellius banner. Like some kind of Ladies of War banner featuring her Melady and Altena. How many multi game banners have we had so far? Fallen Heroes is the only one that springs to my mind aside from seasonals (and the obvious skills based banner that don't actually introduce any new characters).