Is Jill coming to Heroes soon?

Gregster101

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Florete said:

You missed Hel (you put Thrasir, so she should be here) and Charlotte (her standard version technically isn't in the game) between Ilyana and Lilith.

I've been keeping and updating a list of CYL3 top 100 units who aren't yet playable in the game along with their rank and number of votes, if anyone's curious:

05. Anna (Awakening)    38,916
14. Bruno        13,483
16. Lif            11,876
23. Louise        9,274
35. Thrasir         7,045
52. Jill        4,872
56. Rinea        4,699
58. Severa         4,568
65. Rinkah        4,051
66. Anna (Fates)    4,031
67. Ilyana        4,022
68. Hel            3,964
74. Charlotte        3,704
77. Lilith        3,495
78. Naga        3,454
79. Selena (SS)        3,412
84. Conrad         3,152
85. Nils         3,140
86. Shinon         3,139
90. Rath         3,091
92. Cormag         2,943
94. Nah            2,909
99. Mila        2,670
100. Python        2,630

THe fact that Lif ranked so high when he had like a single line of dialogue at that point continues to baffle me. Like, I know his design is cool, but he's really not a character at all (and we all know he's going to become playable eventually anyway). That so many people voted for him over say, oh I don't know, Nah, just makes me disappointed in the fan base.

27 minutes ago, Jotari said:

THe fact that Lif ranked so high when he had like a single line of dialogue at that point continues to baffle me. Like, I know his design is cool, but he's really not a character at all (and we all know he's going to become playable eventually anyway). That so many people voted for him over say, oh I don't know, Nah, just makes me disappointed in the fan base.

I mean Personally the same can be said of Rinea honestly. She’s more a plot device than a character(and a poor one at that if you ask me) but people like her a lot anyway for some reason.

5 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I mean Personally the same can be said of Rinea honestly. She’s more a plot device than a character(and a poor one at that if you ask me) but people like her a lot anyway for some reason.

With Rinea, she wasn't playable in her game, and people want to know what IS would do with her if they added her into Heroes. Would she be a tome or staff dancer? Or would she be

Spoiler

her flaming hot witch self from when Berkut sacrificed her to Duma?

With Lif though, we know he and Thrasir will eventually be made playable in their own banner at the end of Book 3, because the Muspell generals got their own banner at the end of Book 2. This is why most fans consider voting for ocs to be a waste, aside from arguably Bruno.

1 minute ago, Gregster101 said:

With Rinea, she wasn't playable in her game, and people want to know what IS would do with her if they added her into Heroes. Would she be a tome or staff dancer? Or would she be

Reveal hidden contents

With Lif though, we know he and Thrasir will eventually be made playable in their own banner at the end of Book 3, because the Muspell generals got their own banner at the end of Book 2. This is why most fans consider voting for ocs to be a waste, aside from arguably Bruno.

I suppose that’s fair

1 hour ago, Ottservia said:

Least Rinea exists and something resembling characterization. More than I can say for Mr Concept Art.

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

Hide contents

Giving her the Laguz transformation mechanic while keeping her as a tome unit could actually be kind of interesting. Make her completely weak (or even outright incapable of attacking) untransformed, but a power house when transformed. Not sure what the transformation requirement would be, but there's potential for something unique there.

Edited by Jotari

4 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Least Rinea exists and something resembling characterization. More than I can say for Mr Concept Art.

Giving her the Laguz transformation mechanic while keeping her as a tome unit could actually be kind of interesting. Make her completely weak (or even outright incapable of attacking) untransformed, but a power house when transformed. Not sure what the transformation requirement would be, but there's potential for something unique there.

I think she would specifically have to be a beast unit to have the Laguz transformation mechanics. Wouldn't really work honestly

3 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I think she would specifically have to be a beast unit to have the Laguz transformation mechanics. Wouldn't really work honestly

Why? No reason the transformation mechanic should be restricted to beast units. As it is I'm expecting the Dragon Laguz to be Breath Units with the transformation mechanic.

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

Why? No reason the transformation mechanic should be restricted to beast units. As it is I'm expecting the Dragon Laguz to be Breath Units with the transformation mechanic.

Mkay then. I just wan't sure if the transformation mechanic was restricted to beasts or not

3 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Mkay then. I just wan't sure if the transformation mechanic was restricted to beasts or not

Well it is now (and who knows it might be), but there's no intrinsic reason it has to be.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

I don't count Charlotte or Bruno, but good catch about Hel.

If any OC other than Loki is going to get in through another Farfetched, I imagine it'll be Bruno.

Regardless, we don't know the rules, so when making a potential prediction list all options should be noted. That includes currently non-playable OCs and characters like Charlotte and Noire.

10 hours ago, Jotari said:

Well it is now (and who knows it might be), but there's no intrinsic reason it has to be.

I think it's tied to the weapons right now. Which is putting a damper on the options for inheritance.

18 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I think it's tied to the weapons right now. Which is putting a damper on the options for inheritance.

Well obviously an inheritable weapon that lets anyone transform is kind of silly. But say a prf weapon or skill for Rinea's use only that lets her transform. Don't see any reason she can't get that.

23 hours ago, Florete said:

05. Anna (Awakening)    38,916
14. Bruno        13,483
16. Lif            11,876
23. Louise        9,274
35. Thrasir         7,045
52. Jill        4,872
56. Rinea        4,699
58. Severa         4,568
65. Rinkah        4,051
66. Anna (Fates)    4,031
67. Ilyana        4,022
68. Hel            3,964
74. Charlotte        3,704
77. Lilith        3,495
78. Naga        3,454
79. Selena (SS)        3,412
84. Conrad         3,152
85. Nils         3,140
86. Shinon         3,139
90. Rath         3,091
92. Cormag         2,943
94. Nah            2,909
99. Mila        2,670
100. Python        2,630

I feel like Lif and Thrasir will be added in their own banner, much like the Book II characters. I also have a strong feeling that Louise, Jill (along with possibly Shinon), and Conrad will get added to the game before Farfetched 3. As of right now, I'm thinking that Farfetched 3 will have Awakening Anna, Bruno, Rinea, and Nils.

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

Well obviously an inheritable weapon that lets anyone transform is kind of silly. But say a prf weapon or skill for Rinea's use only that lets her transform. Don't see any reason she can't get that.

No, beast units are a unit type, but each unit has their transformation effect embedded into their weapon. That's why they're so long.

5 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

No, beast units are a unit type, but each unit has their transformation effect embedded into their weapon. That's why they're so long.

What did you think I said?

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

What did you think I said?

That Rinea was liable to get an inheritable "beast" tome.

I was saying beast units getting their own inheritable weapons is tricky because of the disparity between different types of beast.

4 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I was saying beast units getting their own inheritable weapons is tricky because of the disparity between different types of beast.

I wasn't suggesting Rinea be able to inherit beast weapons. I'm saying she could get her own Prf tome weapon that has the transformation mechanic.

46 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

beast weapons are separated by movement type, just look at the earlier versions of them they are inheritable only by their respective type, but there is nothing that says that beast weapons can't have more effects when shifted.

likewise, there is nothing that states that beast weapons are the only weapons which allow for shifting.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

• 4 weeks later...

Just checked the Meet the Heroes page for the Darkness Within banner, there aren't any unreleased characters listed under any of the "Closely Associated Heroes" sections this time like what we had with Haar, even though they could have easily included Rinea under Berkut's section and Eyvel under Mareeta's. So, does this further fuel the possibility of Jill being added soon this year?

Most likely, I don't think it was accident. I'm guessing she's within three or four banners away. Rinea might be in the Brave Redux (I think that's what it was called) banner. So it's odd they wouldn't put her down with Berkut if that's their plan. If she is going to be in it, then I think Jill might come earlier.

4 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

Most likely, I don't think it was accident. I'm guessing she's within three or four banners away. Rinea might be in the Brave Redux (I think that's what it was called) banner. So it's odd they wouldn't put her down with Berkut if that's their plan. If she is going to be in it, then I think Jill might come earlier.

At this rate, Jill is either on a possible third Tellius banner this year or this year's Farfetched/Brave Redux banner. Likewise with Rinea, who will likely be on either the next Valentia banner or Brave Redux